Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 47. (Read 321638 times)

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1130
Hello and good day,

i have a problem with the configuration from the masternode (Windows on my Pi the compile doesn't work):

I have forwarding the port 11994 and i can control it with the portscanner: http://www.dnstools.ch/port-scanner.html
Port-Status auf Host 194.96.xx.x.11994   The Port is open

I also have connections:

But always the same...

Huh I don't know...

Running any firewall software?
Your local ip is identical with one in port forward setting?
Make sure to use static or at least manual ip from dhcp section of your router.

Hello i have deactivated for test all my Firewalls (PC and Router), but the same...

11:38:01masternode start

11:38:06not capable masternode: Could not connect to 178.190.xx.xxx:11994
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We have nothing to lose except our chains..
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Biggest news for today is that orig devs shared keys for github, twitter etc... with new devs so now that single point of failure no longer exist and the project is becoming more open and more community driven.
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
ChainCoin should get listing to bittrex till the end of the year. In that case we can get chain mega pump again.
Activity: 94
Look at CHC go Cheesy From $0.12 to $0.23 in just 15 days ! Cheesy Is it true about Vitalik?

What now......at 25 cents  Grin

" Is it true about Vitalik? " ..... Pump, pump

The last thing ChainCoin needs is more moron pumpers spreading stupid rumors about Chaincoin. Please find somewhere else to circle jerk to Vitalik. Thanks! Smiley

So you didn't hear about Vitalik? Personally I don't see anything wrong with people with insider information buying low before others figure out what is going on...

YOU DON'T KNOW?! Omg I can't believe YOU don't know about VITALIK, I mean I am being so specific in my reference, how could you now know what I am referring to? Please stop with dumb empty nothingburgers. Provide some links and facts/proof or just stop pretending.
Look at CHC go Cheesy From $0.12 to $0.23 in just 15 days ! Cheesy Is it true about Vitalik?

The last thing ChainCoin needs is more moron pumpers spreading stupid rumors about Chaincoin. Please find somewhere else to circle jerk to Vitalik. Thanks! Smiley

So you didn't hear about Vitalik? Personally I don't see anything wrong with people with insider information buying low before others figure out what is going on...

Activity: 104

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
2689 masternodes are running woho  Grin just got my first CHC 2.80007000 from one of my masternodes

And it goes to 3.6 in just 25 days Cheesy

3.6 coins daily? regards.
Are there any statistics about how much you get every day with a master node? Or better, what is the return on investment?  I currently have a Bitsend masternode and would like to set up a Chaincoin masternode as well.

Currently ~1.1CHC/day

so 25c a day. i was tempted until i saw you post that. lol

$0.25/day is a great return on a $180 investment that is like 50%/year ROI

Not when your vpn costs $5 a month + power bill would be a loss for me on that return.

Either get a cheaper VPN or get several different masternodes coin running on one VPN.
Activity: 314
I finally mined 1000 CHC, my target to be able to setup a master node. Smiley

It might not pay much now, but  I want to invest in chain coin and see what happens next.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
2689 masternodes are running woho  Grin just got my first CHC 2.80007000 from one of my masternodes

Are there any statistics about how much you get every day with a master node? Or better, what is the return on investment?  I currently have a Bitsend masternode and would like to set up a Chaincoin masternode as well.

Currently ~1.1CHC/day

Not when your vpn costs $5 a month + power bill would be a loss for me on that return.

you have to think about a longterm investment you will always make roi with masternodecoins
Activity: 353
Merit: 101

Currently ~1.1CHC/day

Activity: 503
Merit: 250
WOW! Nice move on cryptopia today +50%, and over 7500 satoshi per 1 CHC, great results. Smiley
look like chaincoin is back on track again Grin
Activity: 175
WOW! Nice move on cryptopia today +50%, and over 7500 satoshi per 1 CHC, great results. Smiley
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Hello and good day,

i have a problem with the configuration from the masternode (Windows on my Pi the compile doesn't work):

I have forwarding the port 11994 and i can control it with the portscanner: http://www.dnstools.ch/port-scanner.html

I also have connections:

But always the same...

Huh I don't know...

Running any firewall software?
Your local ip is identical with one in port forward setting?
Make sure to use static or at least manual ip from dhcp section of your router.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
The average payment per day is 0.8 CHC! Which means around 0.15 USD per day!!! You can ask in CHC Slack if you don't believe me!
And the network hashrate is even lower now - Suprnova Pool Hash: 4,638.08 MH/s Pool Workers: 75

These values refer to what? I mean, 0.15 USD is not the world. Is that the profitability for mining this coin or what?
Activity: 50
Merit: 27

ChainCoin

Yiimp Pool, Skilled Operator, New Coins, And Community Owned

To mine ChainCoin here is an example of your config file

-o stratum+tcp://blocksuckernation.com:3573 -u -p c=CHC
https://blocksuckernation.com/

This is how our pool works

1st: you pick a port for the algo you want to mine in this case 3573 for all c11 coins

2nd: c= is the coin Ticker, The coin Ticker is to tell the pool what coin you are mining
 so you dont mine another coin by accident and not get paid out for same also coins

We invite you to join our community, a pool that you can talk to the Pool Operator and Coin Devs
and a place for miners to gather again like back in the good old day where we swapped config files and overclocing setting.

Support chat is open and beginning to populate on discord. If you need any help at all or would like
to ask for a coin to be added we invite you to join the conversation
https://discord.gg/xrXxCwS

Also check out our Radio Station website at
https://cryptoplayradio.com/

This coin is real shit! No development at all! Brakmic was clear - CHC is real shitcoin! After this little shitty hype the price again is going down!!!!!

I am starting to think your whole ffin life is just posting "CHC is shit!!!" in this forum all day everyday. Please for the love of god get some help.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1130
Hello and good day,

I also have connections:

But always the same...

Huh I don't know...

Pages:
Jump to: