Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 59. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 100
Grin Still no announcements, no website update, no devs, no new exchange, no trading interest!!!

But hodl zombies will keep saying "To da Moon, to da moon,  yhhhyhhyyy, to da Moon" till the end of time...  Grin Grin Grin

Sure, they would wan't their money back. Good luck with that.
Activity: 162
Grin Still no announcements, no website update, no devs, no new exchange, no trading interest!!!

But hodl zombies will keep saying "To da Moon, to da moon,  yhhhyhhyyy, to da Moon" till the end of time...  Grin Grin Grin

Hello Temporel Wink
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
why people waste time spreading fud? are they paid or something?
no mate, they just want to take your coins cheap.
don't let them!!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
why people waste time spreading fud? are they paid or something?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Chaincoin 0.9.3.1

New release available here:

https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases/tag/v0.9.3.1

* Log file rotation
* Remote Masternodes management tab
* Debug peers tab
* Various fixes and improvements

Note: If you are still on Chaincoin 0.9.2 this is a required upgrade.

Good job with the updates and fixes on the CHC wallet. I will update my master node to this current version. Thanks!
There is no volume because nobody wants to trade CHC on this Shittopia exchange!
And CHC is down with around 20% this week! As somebody said markets are beginning to react  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 154
So whatever happened to the volume on this coin?  Everyone just buy it up and never trades it.

Activity: 12
Also it looks like markets are beginning to react on the new upgrades and news. 

Are you blind holder? How many markets do you see? There is only one exchange - Shittopia and CHC price is 0.21 USD  Grin 

Its on Novaexchange also...

This one is not even 1% market cap  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 162

Are you blind holder? How many markets do you see? There is only one exchange - Shittopia and CHC price is 0.21 USD  Grin 

Its on Novaexchange also...
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
hey guys any update for windows , and are there any one that wants to dump big amounts . if yes please do it quick , get out stop complain , so the rest of us can buy and carry on

Activity: 111
New wallet works great it is very stable and I really like the new masternode tab. Also it looks like markets are beginning to react on the new upgrades and news. 
Activity: 314
I like mining this coin. I don't know about the issues before but mining has been good. I stopped for awhile because the network hash rate shot up recently. Normally at  6 to 9 GH/s, now it is at 22 GH/s as I see in suprnova. I wonder why the sudden interest in mining CHC.
Activity: 70
Chaincoin Founder
Chaincoin 0.9.3.1

New release available here:

https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases/tag/v0.9.3.1

* Log file rotation
* Remote Masternodes management tab
* Debug peers tab
* Various fixes and improvements

Note: If you are still on Chaincoin 0.9.2 this is a required upgrade.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
One dev does not make a coin good or valuable... the community and participation does.

I remember when this coin launched... I have several page 1 posts giving away a few CHC from the first blocks I solo mined. The fact that the coin still runs properly and is traded 3 years later shows the community is here. The P&D happens ALL THE TIME to plenty of coins... it is going to happen to every coin at some point.

i agree the only what we can do is hodl and run our masternodes. It just matter of time
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
One dev does not make a coin good or valuable... the community and participation does.

I remember when this coin launched... I have several page 1 posts giving away a few CHC from the first blocks I solo mined. The fact that the coin still runs properly and is traded 3 years later shows the community is here. The P&D happens ALL THE TIME to plenty of coins... it is going to happen to every coin at some point.
Activity: 50
good old days when chain coin was on fire. i miss them
Activity: 103
Chaincoin Sell Orders in Cryptopia are increasing - 780259.10890123 CHC! This is clear sign that in short-term the price will go down.
So if you want to buy cheap you need to wait. They are no announcements at the moment! The only clear fact is that somebody is deleting everything from their Slack!
They are saying that CHC is community coin but they are acting like dictators! All channels like announcement channel in Slack are deleted!!!

So if somebody new comes to CHC community he won't find any info about that Brakmic and other team members left!
He won't understand that there was no clear answer to all questions from many community members! This is a real censorship!

And if you want more facts, here it is - daily volumes are lower every day! So wait to see if there will be something new! Till then the price will go down slowly!

Slack channel is being cleaned up and channels are merged together, so as a whole its easier to navigate around and get the newest info, stop being a drama queen Cheesy

Ofc the daily volume is low and stay low untill futher progress is made, its logic not some big secret hello? Cheesy
Activity: 103
I am thinking about running a masternode. You Need 1000 coins, so the Price for a node is not very high.

How much coins does a masternode create per day?

Currently delivers 28% per year on the cost of the masternode.   You can compare that to other masternode coins.  Imo, once you get into the 100% per year range, the coin is probably doomed to its own inflation.

Masternodes are like lotto tickets.  You hope you can get on board with a coin going the way of DASH.  But that's not going to happen unless the coin's community does what DASH did.  So before you look at the masternode cost or ROI, you need to look at the overall health of the coin.  

Over a year and a half ago, DASH was pumped and dumped, a lot like CHC.   But CHCs future won't have DASH's current success unless it imitates much of it's process.   It's not even near it right now.  

It's possible. Right now, CHC's future is on a knifes edge as it attempts to land on it's feet after this terribly malicious pump.  

Personally, i would not invest in masternodes until they deliver more than just a marginal annual rate of return.   Any of these coins could either die, or lock your capital away for years, costing you lost opportunity in the meantime...unless the masternode comes with a functional voting mechanism that ties the community together in an organized fashion with the financial backing to get things done.  

With the right mechanisms in place, any of these coins could grow 10x in a year.   That's why the fundamentals of these coins is more important than the masternode, unless you treat them like lotto tickets.

Period.  

Anyone who tells you otherwise is a fraud.  

Thanks for nice a nice sum up on how things currently are. Very refreshing to see people with actual knowledge post in this thread Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: