Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 60. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
what happened to chc its so sad.
max lee kill this coin
hope I'm wrong and its will be back,ridht now its only on 3 btc volume per day.
I've heard a lot of talking about new website,ther is any news?
Activity: 111
I am thinking about running a masternode. You Need 1000 coins, so the Price for a node is not very high.

How much coins does a masternode create per day?

Currently 0.8 - 0.9 CHC/day. But that is going to change for the better since reward structure of the coin is changing currently it is 25%MN/75%MINER and will change to 35/65 by the end of September and to 45/55 by the end of October. And eventually to 45/45/10. 10% going to Dash/Pivx style treasury for professional development and other initiatives.

Price is very low ATM and if everything goes as planned can yield huge returns in 2-3 months when transformation is complete and coin goes to bittrex.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Chaincoin Sell Orders in Cryptopia are increasing - 780259.10890123 CHC! This is clear sign that in short-term the price will go down.
So if you want to buy cheap you need to wait. They are no announcements at the moment! The only clear fact is that somebody is deleting everything from their Slack!
They are saying that CHC is community coin but they are acting like dictators! All channels like announcement channel in Slack are deleted!!!

So if somebody new comes to CHC community he won't find any info about that Brakmic and other team members left!
He won't understand that there was no clear answer to all questions from many community members! This is a real censorship!

And if you want more facts, here it is - daily volumes are lower every day! So wait to see if there will be something new! Till then the price will go down slowly!
Activity: 29
I am thinking about running a masternode. You Need 1000 coins, so the Price for a node is not very high.

How much coins does a masternode create per day?

Currently delivers 28% per year on the cost of the masternode.   You can compare that to other masternode coins.  Imo, once you get into the 100% per year range, the coin is probably doomed to its own inflation.

Masternodes are like lotto tickets.  You hope you can get on board with a coin going the way of DASH.  But that's not going to happen unless the coin's community does what DASH did.  So before you look at the masternode cost or ROI, you need to look at the overall health of the coin.  

Over a year and a half ago, DASH was pumped and dumped, a lot like CHC.   But CHCs future won't have DASH's current success unless it imitates much of it's process.   It's not even near it right now.  

It's possible. Right now, CHC's future is on a knifes edge as it attempts to land on it's feet after this terribly malicious pump.  

Personally, i would not invest in masternodes until they deliver more than just a marginal annual rate of return.   Any of these coins could either die, or lock your capital away for years, costing you lost opportunity in the meantime...unless the masternode comes with a functional voting mechanism that ties the community together in an organized fashion with the financial backing to get things done.  

With the right mechanisms in place, any of these coins could grow 10x in a year.   That's why the fundamentals of these coins is more important than the masternode, unless you treat them like lotto tickets.

Period.  

Anyone who tells you otherwise is a fraud.  

It is your choice to lose your money. At the moment they are deleting all older Slack communications!
Masternode count is even lower. You can check CHC network hashrate - it is going down every day.
All so called devs are anonymous - they are only known by their Slack nicknames and I suppose that this is one person!
Activity: 64
raise and fall of price is normal , chc does not have any special tech for it to launch direct to the moon , pls dump the price lower so i can buy

Totally! Let all of the noobs/moles/trolls sell their supply and I'll buy it for cheap. Thanks for the discount!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Where is this new website? Where is this voting system? I can't see any updates in Github after Brakmic left!
This coin is abandoned! Deal with it! I know that you are holding, but the coin is dead! And the price of CHC proves it - it goes down every day!

The idea is that someone is trying to sell his big amount of chaincoins for good price and he is doing this slowly! It other case he will dump the price!
This group of people has many accounts here and in Slack just to keep the interest of this shitcoin as much as they can - to sell as much shitcoins as they can!!!

P.S. You can read everything in Brakmic post - "Sooner or later people will get enough of some things and will make decisions that could potentially make lots of people unhappy."

Haha this post almost sounds like someone paid for it.  Grin Grin

Chaincoin sure always has some excitement going on!
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
raise and fall of price is normal , chc does not have any special tech for it to launch direct to the moon , pls dump the price lower so i can buy
Activity: 29
Where is this new website? Where is this voting system? I can't see any updates in Github after Brakmic left!
This coin is abandoned! Deal with it! I know that you are holding, but the coin is dead! And the price of CHC proves it - it goes down every day!

The idea is that someone is trying to sell his big amount of chaincoins for good price and he is doing this slowly! It other case he will dump the price!
This group of people has many accounts here and in Slack just to keep the interest of this shitcoin as much as they can - to sell as much shitcoins as they can!!!

P.S. You can read everything in Brakmic post - "Sooner or later people will get enough of some things and will make decisions that could potentially make lots of people unhappy."

The price goes up AND down every day, so clearly you're analysis is biased to the negative. 

Takes more than one day to implement a high tech voting system. Takes more than one day to implement even a low tech voting system. 

You are conflating this coin with unethical pumpers of prior weeks.

The coin is like any other fork making it's way from Bitcoin three years ago, testing out some new twist in approach. 

It is less abandoned today than it was during several months long stretches in those past three years, as it has incubated and aged. 

There's a very good reason website is not the highest priority at the moment, having more to do with authenticity.

You can read Brakmic's post, or you can READ INTO Brakmic's post. 

I would rather watch CNN talk about Trump. 

Where is you're hatred coming from?

Did the fashionably hatted DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality burn you too?

Great news today. There is an official initiative to crowdfund implementation of a dashlike governance/budgeting system for CHC. The system will provide the project with 10% block reward monthly budget for further development. There are already two devs interested in implementing the system. Amazing how brakmics and nx85 vacant positions got filled within 24 hrs of them leaving the project. This only shows how much potential CHC has.

Yeah awesome news! Been reading through the slack trying to see the latest. The voting system really sounds like a critical tool and it's great seeing so much new positive energy! Also the new site design is wonderful!
Activity: 111
Great news today. There is an official initiative to crowdfund implementation of a dashlike governance/budgeting system for CHC. The system will provide the project with 10% block reward monthly budget for further development. There are already two devs interested in implementing the system. Amazing how brakmics and nx85 vacant positions got filled within 24 hrs of them leaving the project. This only shows how much potential CHC has.
Activity: 32
Brakmic was great for ChainCoin Sad
I am not crying! Just writing some facts. Look at the masternode count output from CHC wallet. People are realising that this coin is scam:

Last night:
masternode count
23:53:41

Today:
masternode count
09:32:35

Correlation does not imply causation.
And here is the proof that CHC is scamcoin!
Their main developer left and now he is telling us the truth - someone behind the scenes is using CHC community and devs like Brakmic to make Pump and Dump money from CHC!

Just read what Brakmic is saying!

https://steemit.com/chaincoin/@brakmic/farewell

Please do some research before posting false information. Brakmic did leave but he was never the main developer. He only joined the project last month and added a few improvements. The coin is not dead and I can't believe how much FUD gets spread about this project. It's unbelievable!

Everyone stay calm and hodl your coins  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
@mirbella there was a youtube live steam just yesterday where jcrags said he would be stepping in.

is this suppose to be a good news ?

BTW, the CHC is now @ USD$0.19, time to buy or wait until it gets lower ?
Activity: 89
@mirbella there was a youtube live steam just yesterday where jcrags said he would be stepping in.

And amishpancake is right many of the devs any Anonymous for a reason. This isn't anything new to the crypto world lots of coins have devs who remain hidden or go by pseudo names.

In the very link you posted too: https://steemit.com/chaincoin/@brakmic/farewell

Rens responded saying he was a dev and would keep working on it along with the other devs. And brakmic makes it clear that he isn't saying Chain Coin is a scam. The post makes it very clear that there's a disagreement between him and the other Devs and he feels it's best to part ways.

I get Chain Coin like many other coins suffered the classic pump and dump. But that along with a drop in MN proves nothing. People get scared, take their MN offline and sell. A classic part of cryptos is how violative they are and how fast things move.

If you feel this is a scam you're entitled to your opinion. But at this point, I think all you're doing is trolling this topic and unwelcome here. So please move on somewhere else. The rest of the community will be happy to continue on without you.
Most of them are anonymous, and I can't really blame them with all this BS you guys spread.

truth is shit now ? wow...
I am not crying! Just writing some facts. Look at the masternode count output from CHC wallet. People are realising that this coin is scam:

Last night:
masternode count
23:53:41

Today:
masternode count
09:32:35

they believe its a valuable coin because they still own a lot. They will do whatever they can to have another p&d.
Remember, believers dont need facts.
Pages:
Jump to: