Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 63. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
The only sad thing here is you btw Cheesy

Do you even have any idea how crypto works? Do you know how to read github? Do you know how to invest in crypto? i mean really invest in crypto like a pro, not some wannabe who reads an article and watches 2 youtube videos? Cheesy

You seem like a person who is not willing to put the effort into proper discussion, so i`ll leave it at that.

Just leave this forum topic, and come back to check up how we are doing in 4 months. At the moment you are just making yourself look stupid, kiddo Cheesy

Regards,

Hello! Smiley

I don't think I would even attempt to interface with Temporel. They're not real and I just blocked them so I no longer see their posts. No use wasting your time reading their comments. Thank goodness for forum features like block/ignore! :p

Sadly, for some reason they're not mentally capable of having an intellectual discourse of their reasoning and deflect to benign, foolish responses like "I blame your parents." Just weak cop-outs and attention seekers.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
They are just trolling to get more posts. When you see trolls click on ignore under their names and they magically disappear...

Good call! I haven't thought that they're probably just posting to increase their count. Haha wow I guess they're desperate for some sort of notoriety.

wow, just wow. That comment says a lot about you kiddo..­. You know you can see all my previous posts instead of spreading "more lies" in this thread, right ? Too lazy or completely clueless ? Probably both. Again, I blame your parents  Grin

Do you want have a proper discussion about this subject or not? Cheesy

what subject ? CHC ? The fact that it has no value ? The useless development ? The silly and clueless kids like you who are just waiting to recover their money ?

Hilarious and sad at the same time.

The only sad thing here is you btw Cheesy

Do you even have any idea how crypto works? Do you know how to read github? Do you know how to invest in crypto? i mean really invest in crypto like a pro, not some wannabe who reads an article and watches 2 youtube videos? Cheesy

You seem like a person who is not willing to put the effort into proper discussion, so i`ll leave it at that.

Just leave this forum topic, and come back to check up how we are doing in 4 months. At the moment you are just making yourself look stupid, kiddo Cheesy

Regards,

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
They are just trolling to get more posts. When you see trolls click on ignore under their names and they magically disappear...

Good call! I haven't thought that they're probably just posting to increase their count. Haha wow I guess they're desperate for some sort of notoriety.

wow, just wow. That comment says a lot about you kiddo..­. You know you can see all my previous posts instead of spreading "more lies" in this thread, right ? Too lazy or completely clueless ? Probably both. Again, I blame your parents  Grin

what subject ? CHC ? The fact that it has no value ? The useless development ? The silly and clueless kids like you who are just waiting to recover their money ?

Hilarious and sad at the same time.
Activity: 111
is this coin still alive , has the masternode been updateds , or is it still random rewards , pls fix it , every one should get a fair share

Everyone is getting a fair share. It is still random. People just don't know how to setup their MNs properly and are blaming the system. Dash changed the reward system in v0.12 so CHC will probably have the same change after v0.12 is implemented. It was on the roadmap last time I checked. But this new system will be even worse for people who don't know how to setup their MN.   

so you mean to say its fair that some days i get rewards , and than to go without rewards for days , which is wrong , and v0.12 is for windows Huh

It is fair if it is the same for everyone and v0.12 that you can see on github is experimental version don't use that one.

also kinda low to bring someones parents into the subject. Dare i say, you did not get enough attention from your parents, and now you are seeking other peoples attention on the internet? Cheesy

Anyways, im looking forward to actually have a proper discussion with you, and if you dont want to, its ok, i understand if you dont want to use your time on the subject.
But if you choose to contiue posting in this thread, without having a proper discussion with me, people will see what a fraud little person you are, spreading their bs on the internet Smiley

Regards,

Well just like typical trolls, they'll eat shit someday. :p
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
is this coin still alive , has the masternode been updateds , or is it still random rewards , pls fix it , every one should get a fair share

Everyone is getting a fair share. It is still random. People just don't know how to setup their MNs properly and are blaming the system. Dash changed the reward system in v0.12 so CHC will probably have the same change after v0.12 is implemented. It was on the roadmap last time I checked. But this new system will be even worse for people who don't know how to setup their MN.   

so you mean to say its fair that some days i get rewards , and than to go without rewards for days , which is wrong , and v0.12 is for windows Huh
Activity: 111
scam pump and dump coin.

sorry to those who lost money on this piece of crap code coin

Hey,

I`d suggest you get your facts straight before you post things on the internet. At the moment you are spreading false information, and down the road these kind of posts will come back to hurt your internet rep Smiley

Regards,

he is right and you know it. You are actually the one who spread false information, wake up kiddo and stop spreading hope and lies.

Hey,

Can you tell me what lies i am spreading? im really curious.

For it seems, you guys are just jumping on the bandwagon and repeating what you might have read or seen on youtube Cheesy

IF that is the way you do your research, and form opinions then we cant have a proper discussion here Smiley

Regards,

scam pump and dump coin.

Hey,

I`d suggest you get your facts straight before you post things on the internet. At the moment you are spreading false information, and down the road these kind of posts will come back to hurt your internet rep Smiley

Regards,

Don't let the trolls get to ya! They always give me a good laugh and people used to say the same thing about DASH. Just some negative people in the world with potentially blood deficient prefrontal cortices lol! Grin Grin

Stay strong!

another pathetic "hodler". Sad world ...
Speading the truth is not trolling btw.
scam pump and dump coin.

Hey,

Regards,

he is right and you know it. You are actually the one who spread false information, wake up kiddo and stop spreading hope and lies.

Hey,

For it seems, you guys are just jumping on the bandwagon and repeating what you might have read or seen on youtube Cheesy

IF that is the way you do your research, and form opinions then we cant have a proper discussion here Smiley

Regards,

read your post again and again until you get it. I blame your parents btw.
scam pump and dump coin.

Hey,

Regards,

Don't let the trolls get to ya! They always give me a good laugh and people used to say the same thing about DASH. Just some negative people in the world with potentially blood deficient prefrontal cortices lol! Grin Grin

Stay strong!
scam pump and dump coin.

Hey,

Regards,

Hey,

Regards,

scam pump and dump coin.

Hey,

Regards,

scam pump and dump coin.

Hey,

Regards,
Activity: 192
scam pump and dump coin.

Guys, can you do something about that brakmic guy that rules the slack? He is totally out of control. I cant ask a simple support question without having my accounts banned. Would be great to have face outward that is not a lunatic!!

The fact that you are crying about the same thing in different channels, without giving us details on what happend makes it really hard to judge the whole situation Smiley

Also i find it very hard to believe that you were banned only cause you asked a simple support question, what are you not telling us? Cheesy

Sorry man, i gave all the details i can, but brakmic accused me of attacking the code etc and was extremly rude. I had to log in with 3 accoutns, and they all are banned now. what i am not telling , if the conco is deleted, i have screenshots.

Hey,

I´d recomend making a proper case/post about this issue if you are serious about this. Cause atm its seems you are mad/salty cause you feel you got banned on unfair grounds Smiley

Added the fact, that you had 3 accounts banned does not paint a good picture of your attidude Tongue

If you dont want to make a proper case about this, just drop it and move on.

Activity: 2
Guys, can you do something about that brakmic guy that rules the slack? He is totally out of control. I cant ask a simple support question without having my accounts banned. Would be great to have face outward that is not a lunatic!!

The fact that you are crying about the same thing in different channels, without giving us details on what happend makes it really hard to judge the whole situation Smiley

Also i find it very hard to believe that you were banned only cause you asked a simple support question, what are you not telling us? Cheesy

Sorry man, i gave all the details i can, but brakmic accused me of attacking the code etc and was extremly rude. I had to log in with 3 accoutns, and they all are banned now. what i am not telling , if the conco is deleted, i have screenshots.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

v0.9.3.0 - Required update
@chaincoin chaincoin released this 12 days ago · 35 commits to master since this release
https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases

Code:
v0.9.3.0 - Required update for all users.

TOR support.
Hard fork for master nodes reward increase (35% ~end of Sep and 45% ~end of Oct).
Masternodes are required to run on port 11994 (single masternode per IP).
Various other fixes and improvements.

Yes the coin is very much alive! Grin For the most recent updates I highly recommend that you join the chaincoin slack group at https://chainteam.herokuapp.com/, if you haven't already. There should hopefully be a brand new website roll-out this week containing a new, detailed road map. Could be a great week for chaincoin!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: