Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 55. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Grin Grin Grin Grin Last price 0.00004530

CHC for life or until you holders finish your money  Grin Grin Grin

Your Slack is silent like piece of SHIT  Grin Grin Grin Maybe you are beginning to realise that you are in big SHIT  Grin

Where are your devs?  Grin  Grin Grin

Last week -15%  Grin shitcoin is down!

Low price = more coins for me Cheesy The devs are in slack Smiley I hope you lost alot of money selling chc Cheesy Longterm hodlers eat people like you for breakfast Cheesy hahahahaha Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

please tell us why would the price of that coin goes up ? What is it that makes it worth more than USD$0.000001
If you can reply something that make sense, Ill never post on this thread ever again. You do understand how the market works and why the Bitcoin/Monero/Ethereum/Dash/Zcash and a few others have high values right ?

Lets go, we are all listening (well, reading).
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Your Slack is silent like piece of SHIT  Grin Grin Grin Maybe you are beginning to realise that you are in big SHIT  Grin

Low price = more coins for me Cheesy The devs are in slack Smiley I hope you lost alot of money selling chc Cheesy Longterm hodlers eat people like you for breakfast Cheesy hahahahaha Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

what u mean this coin price will go up again?
i still have some coin to hold and i just think hold or die LOL
Activity: 162

Activity: 175
Why Chaincoin price rise suddenly 2 months ago? Huh
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Activity: 162
Grin Grin Grin Desperate you said  Grin The price is still going down - 0.00004567  Daily Volume: 1.49384061 BTC Grin Grin Grin
No bigger exchange plans, no dev plans, no communication with their shitty community, not even 1 small step!!!
Just look at the shitty Slack of CHC  Grin and try to ask something it their community! Try it if you don't believe me!

Lol Cheesy You are so desperate Cheesy hahaha!! Chaincoin 4 life Smiley Cheesy Smiley
 Grin Grin Grin Desperate you said  Grin The price is still going down - 0.00004567  Daily Volume: 1.49384061 BTC Grin Grin Grin
No bigger exchange plans, no dev plans, no communication with their shitty community, not even 1 small step!!!
Just look at the shitty Slack of CHC  Grin and try to ask something it their community! Try it if you don't believe me!
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins

numbers given there are wrong , they count as on paper , but really chc payout so random , sometime you dont get any payout for few days , its not fair system ,
Activity: 36
Activity: 37
What would be the income of a masternode? (CHC)

Thanks!
mirbella is so desperate he has nothing else to do with his life than spurt some random bs. get a life mate, seriously. Smiley

yes. somebody have the right url for the chaincoinwallet in windows? i think i downloaded some other wallet. please help somebody
Activity: 309
mirbella is so desperate he has nothing else to do with his life than spurt some random bs. get a life mate, seriously. Smiley
The price is 0.00004600 BTC! As I already said there is nothing behind this coin  Angry
Some people are receiving 20 masternode payments per month, other 5 - this coin is real shit

its not a shitcoin if you aks me. it was pumped and many people had their profits because they didnt hodl, it was extremly fast pump. if you bought to high, you were propably to high and not in your six sence... let it go and search a job like pizzaboy or something. this coin has for me really potential i saw the roadmap and i think the new team is now working on good projects right now..., i wanna join chaincoin an
d set up a masternode, i simply belive in this coin, however, somebody have a actual url for the new chaincoinwallet for windows 64? i think i downloaded the wrong on the website. greeez ma nizzlz
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
The price is 0.00004600 BTC! As I already said there is nothing behind this coin  Angry
Some people are receiving 20 masternode payments per month, other 5 - this coin is real shit

chaincoin is stable like my d#ck why you even waste your time commenting useless shit
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Thank you for your response. Good to see that this coin is still being worked upon. I do have additional questions-

1) I see that to have MN, 1000 CHC coins are needed, is that correct?
2) Does CHC MN run on hot/cold wallet concept?
3) What is the daily earning from a single MN? An approximation will help.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

1. Yes exactly 1000 CHC
2. Yes it does there is a great video tutorial for beginners by fred https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSWfXdmb48c
3. Approximately 0.8-0.9 CHC/day

I have few masternodes running and im getting around 0.8 chc per node per day.
Looking forward to when they increase the payouts by 25% and 45% in end of september and october Smiley

Can you provide some dollar values as for the current profitability of a master node?

With current prices and rewards from blocks my masternode is earning around 7-8$ per month
The VPS im using to run my masternode costs me 5$ a month to run.

So currently the masternode rewards are paying for its upkeep.

The core devs just recruited few more devs to work on the Voting system through masternodes, and to add dev funding similar to Dash. So currently im positive, that chaincoin can pull back to few dollars per coin in the near future.

Yes would be great to see a pull back at some point in the future. In particular for master node profitability that would be great and attract more investors.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
any new updates with chaincoin.. i can't get in with their slack channel. I dont know whats the problem maybe. its my phone.. hmm

Team is working on adding voting/budgeting system like Dash and moving to 45/45/10% split of the block reward. Fork is in ~15 days. And there are talks with two exchanges.

hi which exchange is that , any major exchanges . like bittrex or krankan , hope it gets there , any vote casting needed
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Chaincoin dev was active 28.08 so it was 10 days ago. Is he dropped that project? Someone know about it?

its working on process. join slack for updates. Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Chaincoin dev was active 28.08 so it was 10 days ago. Is he dropped that project? Someone know about it?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
excellent coin  awesome price ,  and it just getting better and better , now the team is more  involve  with the  community   Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

yes wait for months CHC will rise again. don't mind the fudders. just start your masternode and wait for more goodnews to come.
Pages:
Jump to: