Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 57. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
With current prices and rewards from blocks my masternode is earning around 7-8$ per month
The VPS im using to run my masternode costs me 5$ a month to run.

So currently the masternode rewards are paying for its upkeep.

The core devs just recruited few more devs to work on the Voting system through masternodes, and to add dev funding similar to Dash. So currently im positive, that chaincoin can pull back to few dollars per coin in the near future.

At 2-3$/month profit I wonder why so many people are keeping 1000 CHC per masternode instead of trading. With fewer masternodes income will be higher.
Also transaction volume increase could bring some new investors.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Thank you for your response. Good to see that this coin is still being worked upon. I do have additional questions-

1) I see that to have MN, 1000 CHC coins are needed, is that correct?
2) Does CHC MN run on hot/cold wallet concept?
3) What is the daily earning from a single MN? An approximation will help.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

1. Yes exactly 1000 CHC
2. Yes it does there is a great video tutorial for beginners by fred https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSWfXdmb48c
3. Approximately 0.8-0.9 CHC/day

I have few masternodes running and im getting around 0.8 chc per node per day.
Looking forward to when they increase the payouts by 25% and 45% in end of september and october Smiley

Can you provide some dollar values as for the current profitability of a master node?

With current prices and rewards from blocks my masternode is earning around 7-8$ per month
The VPS im using to run my masternode costs me 5$ a month to run.

So currently the masternode rewards are paying for its upkeep.

The core devs just recruited few more devs to work on the Voting system through masternodes, and to add dev funding similar to Dash. So currently im positive, that chaincoin can pull back to few dollars per coin in the near future.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Thank you for your response. Good to see that this coin is still being worked upon. I do have additional questions-

1. Yes exactly 1000 CHC
2. Yes it does there is a great video tutorial for beginners by fred https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSWfXdmb48c

Looking forward to when they increase the payouts by 25% and 45% in end of september and october Smiley

Can you provide some dollar values as for the current profitability of a master node?
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
I was following this coin and some of its old tracks and would like to know if this coin still holds it's value. I have seen this coin getting too much attention from the pump and dump group..who was it "Mike" or someone...This coin has one of the cheapest MasterNodes out there however not sure if this would be worth an investment. I know a lot of cryptos get pumped and dumped and this isn't a new thing.

Can somewhere share their insights about this coin? for eg-

1) Is there an active development of this coin?
2) Running MN for this one, is it beneficial?
3) Anything else in a layman's term that would help understand this coin and it's purpose/roadmap

I appreciate your time and thanks for looking into this.

Have a nice day and a happy weekend.

Some here.  Would buy a MN buy first see if this project is it worth

1. Yes latest release was 7 days ago https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases/latest
2. It is profitable and rewards are going to be increased 80% very soon
3. It is a mature masternode coin (established in 2014) a combination of bitcoin, zetacoin and dash. Coin was dormant for years and stuck in 2015 in the terms of technology. It got revived in March/April with all the masternode craze. Devs (original devs included) started bringing it into 2017 and this process is still ongoing. Next step is implementing budgeting/voting/governance system and devs (original devs + new recruits) are working in that now. When this is complete CHC will become modern masternode coin ready to compete with other sucessful mn coins like dash, pivx and crown. Also devs are talking with two major exchanges about being listed. Huge potential for growth ...     

That's nice and all but do you expect any miners staying on CHC after the MN payout increase and block reward halving at the same time? Very bad time to change MN rewards..

Block reward halving is somewhere in march 2018. People mined CHC when it was 10 sats so I don't see them leaving now that it is at 5000+...

is the date correct , would not be slower ? as we all know the stats are not always right , but an estimate

1. Yes exactly 1000 CHC

Activity: 111

1. Yes exactly 1000 CHC
I was following this coin and some of its old tracks and would like to know if this coin still holds it's value. I have seen this coin getting too much attention from the pump and dump group..who was it "Mike" or someone...This coin has one of the cheapest MasterNodes out there however not sure if this would be worth an investment. I know a lot of cryptos get pumped and dumped and this isn't a new thing.

3) Anything else in a layman's term that would help understand this coin and it's purpose/roadmap

1. Yes latest release was 7 days ago https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases/latest
3. It is a mature masternode coin (established in 2014) a combination of bitcoin, zetacoin and dash. Coin was dormant for years and stuck in 2015 in the terms of technology. It got revived in March/April with all the masternode craze. Devs (original devs included) started bringing it into 2017 and this process is still ongoing. Next step is implementing budgeting/voting/governance system and devs (original devs + new recruits) are working in that now. When this is complete CHC will become modern masternode coin ready to compete with other sucessful mn coins like dash, pivx and crown. Also devs are talking with two major exchanges about being listed. Huge potential for growth ...     

That's nice and all but do you expect any miners staying on CHC after the MN payout increase and block reward halving at the same time? Very bad time to change MN rewards..

Block reward halving is somewhere in march 2018. People mined CHC when it was 10 sats so I don't see them leaving now that it is at 5000+...
Activity: 309

Activity: 868

Activity: 162

There are active devs working on it. There are 9 people I believe.
m33
legendary

if there is no dev , would the community be interested in a take over , first rule is and coin not swap in 10 days get burned , that should bring the price up a bit ?? no
Activity: 154

Activity: 868

Activity: 616
Current price - 0.00004800 BTC - shitcoin revealed  Grin Keep holding till the guys holding 1 000 000 chaincons start selling larger volumes!
Then you will understand that you are not so smart!

CHC Wealth Distribution

Top 1-25   8645466.75192396   56.09%
Top 26-50   872322.14015942   5.66%
Top 51-75   420993.99026674   2.73%
Top 76-100   248729.96692847   1.61%
Total   chaincoins in top 100 addresses -   98.39%

http://104.238.153.140:3001/richlist

Are you retard? Do you even know how to add numbers? How do you get 98.39% in top 100. You are so full of bs....

if they wanted to dump , they would have done so at 5$ and not wait for now , at these price to dump is crazy

Not a fan but in the same time not a hater of this coin. I was mining and trading it until  Brakmic left the team. But anyway, back to numbers, 56.09 + 5.66 + 2.73 + 1.61 will always be 66.11.
I don't think CHC will reach 5$, at least not too soon.
m33
legendary
Current price - 0.00004800 BTC - shitcoin revealed  Grin Keep holding till the guys holding 1 000 000 chaincons start selling larger volumes!

CHC Wealth Distribution

Are you retard? Do you even know how to add numbers? How do you get 98.39% in top 100. You are so full of bs....

if they wanted to dump , they would have done so at 5$ and not wait for now , at these price to dump is crazy
Activity: 309

CHC Wealth Distribution

Ignore him he is only 16 or something. There's a saying don't argue with a fool he always thinking that he wins and is above everybody else no matter what.. He's really stupid. Just ignore him maybe he'll get a life eventually. Like seriously this guy doesn't even know simple math... lol
Activity: 162

CHC Wealth Distribution

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
This means that most of the CHCs are ready to dump the market! If the price moves up this guys will sell their coins!

CHC Wealth Distribution

what do these stats tell you btw? im really curious do you even understand what they mean Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: