Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 66. (Read 321645 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Price going up, slowly this time. I believe that minimum was already reached. From now on it will go up at the slow pace. Miners coming back, less profit for me  Angry. If devs continue to deliver stuff it can only be good long term.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Still think CHC has a future too.
Chart says me price will come back 50 000  sat. First goal.

It sure does! Smiley I have some friends that are buying thousands of chain coins today to setup master nodes. Now it a pretty good time to buy. Good to see the volume increasing a bit today!

Also I'm really excited for the new site and the new detailed road map!
Eevry coin goes up with a website rebranding and a proper roadmap. Look at RISE for example. It will surely go up once it happens.

Looking forward to it!

Hope they eventually talk about their plan to get on different exchanges like bittrex or polo. Would be nice to not just be on cryptopia lol.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

It sure does! Smiley I have some friends that are buying thousands of chain coins today to setup master nodes. Now it a pretty good time to buy. Good to see the volume increasing a bit today!

Eevry coin goes up with a website rebranding and a proper roadmap. Look at RISE for example. It will surely go up once it happens.

Activity: 459
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Project is active. Setup a wallet and everything worked as expected. Code is updated.

Yep, I just updated my wallet as well and everything is working great! I also just updated all of my master nodes and you can now compile on Ubuntu 17.04 x64! Cheesy

Same, I'm running 0.9.3.0 on my five masternodes now.  They're generating CHC now, 12 CHC since upgrading this weekend.

BTW I recompiled each masternode separately, which was kind of a pain.  For those of you still facing the update, I used the following commands:

Code:
sudo apt-get install libevent-dev
cd ~/chaincoin
git pull
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install

I'm honestly not sure that all of these commands are strictly necessary, but this worked for me.  Note that I had to install libevent-dev explicitly first.

Developers: I strongly recommend you package the masternode binaries so that users can use apt-get to install and update.  In my case, I had a lot of trouble running make, even with the swap file defined, because my AWS t2.nano nodes have only 512MB of memory.  This caused the make process to abort sporadically (also disconnecting my SSH session), requiring that I restart make several times before finishing successfully.  The compile process took perhaps an hour.
Project is active. Setup a wallet and everything worked as expected. Code is updated.

Yep, I just updated my wallet as well and everything is working great! I also just updated all of my master nodes and you can now compile on Ubuntu 17.04 x64! Cheesy
Activity: 41
I don't wanna play on your nerves guys, but CHC is dead. There is no supply. You can hodl it, but it's not enough for it to bounce. Also, many people are trapped and will be jumping out of the coin once it reaches breakeven point.

How can the coin be dead when the devs are working on it? I get that you have sold and dont want it to succeed, but the coin is very much alive. There is a hodlgroup, 3 different discord groups and 2 different slack groups.

Does this look like a dead coin?

https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/commits/master

for the love of god, do some basic research before posting nonsense Smiley

I know it's incredible sometimes how much ignorance people have of chaincoin. The coin is not remotely dead and even I'm helping contribute to the code base to help the project grow. Smiley I have master nodes and I'm actively trying to help instead of spread FUD. People used to say the same shit about DASH. Just ignore the trolls and stay positive! Smiley
Activity: 616
Far from being a whale, or a player with lot of experience in crypto currencies. At the time when price went up at that crazy rate I sold all my coins. Also, with my hardware it was unprofitable to mine, so I switched. Unfortunately didn't sell at max, didn't believe that will go that high. But now, bought all my coins back and mining again. One masternode per IP is fair in my opinion. Still think CHC has a future.
Activity: 309
So many people saying "CHC got me broke", "I lost so much because of CHC"... Well who in the right mind buys into the dump? Who buys a coin which is 400% up in 12 hours?
Activity: 103
I don't wanna play on your nerves guys, but CHC is dead. There is no supply. You can hodl it, but it's not enough for it to bounce. Also, many people are trapped and will be jumping out of the coin once it reaches breakeven point.

How can the coin be dead when the devs are working on it? I get that you have sold and dont want it to succeed, but the coin is very much alive. There is a hodlgroup, 3 different discord groups and 2 different slack groups.

Does this look like a dead coin?

https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/commits/master

for the love of god, do some basic research before posting nonsense Smiley
Activity: 162

Activity: 68
Man I got burnt so bad on CHC... oh well you live and learn
Activity: 224

chc is dead because there is no value in the technology. All it can get is another pump and dump.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
How low do you guys think the price will drop? It's around 5990 sats right now. From 280k to 6k sats lol (to the moon and back). Also, any info on the new web page or roadmap release date? Cheers!

waiting for sub 300-500 sats , dont think i will be buying and more above that price , let the whales play , bring the price down more
Activity: 12
Newbie question.
I was running a masternode on my windows system.
It stopped running and had some errors.
I deleted the folder except blockchain and wallet and started new with 9.2.5 wallet, since I couldn't find a way to stop the masternode.
However the wallet is showing the masternode is still running, of course with error(s) so it is not connecting.
I was trying to move the coins to another wallet in another system, but I can't.
I know the coins are there.
How can I send it out to restart.
Thanks.

open config file and add line below
masternode=0
Activity: 44
How low do you guys think the price will drop? It's around 5990 sats right now. From 280k to 6k sats lol (to the moon and back). Also, any info on the new web page or roadmap release date? Cheers!
Activity: 376
Merit: 254
nah the chc price is manipulated by big whales. its have an abnormal low price like ripple
I can be the next whale Cheesy if I hook up with this chain  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: