Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 67. (Read 321645 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Newbie question.
I was running a masternode on my windows system.
It stopped running and had some errors.
I deleted the folder except blockchain and wallet and started new with 9.2.5 wallet, since I couldn't find a way to stop the masternode.
However the wallet is showing the masternode is still running, of course with error(s) so it is not connecting.
I was trying to move the coins to another wallet in another system, but I can't.
I know the coins are there.
How can I send it out to restart.
Thanks.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
nah the chc price is manipulated by big whales. its have an abnormal low price like ripple

It definitely needs a bigger exchange. Cryptopia is easy for whales to manipulate. Price would be probably similar to Sib coin if CHC was on Bittrex.

nice so we all know what price to be buying at , let the whales play , we just have to learn to swim with it and not get sallowed
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
nah the chc price is manipulated by big whales. its have an abnormal low price like ripple

It definitely needs a bigger exchange. Cryptopia is easy for whales to manipulate. Price would be probably similar to Sib coin if CHC was on Bittrex.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Activity: 376
Merit: 254
after this coin wallet upgrade price can't up now, may be need more 1 month to back a normal price
just hope price will up again  Wink
Yap until they hang then self with that chain   Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
How to minning coin plz?
CNX6NQouUVg9nteHEtCKaSeCa3ar4SD4Bw
Activity: 70
Chaincoin Founder
A reminder for everyone to upgrade to v0.9.3.0

Required update for all users.

Changes:

- TOR support.
- Hard fork for master nodes reward increase (35% ~end of Sep and 45% ~end of Oct).
- Masternodes are required to run on port 11994 (single masternode per IP).
- Various other fixes and improvements.

Download Windows/OSX binaries here:

https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases/tag/v0.9.3.0
Activity: 318
CHC's price now is still unbelievable. And I do not think it can go back to the minimum ~ $ 1. I think it's a dying coin!  Lips sealed
what exactly is that based on?
Activity: 44
CHC's price now is still unbelievable. And I do not think it can go back to the minimum ~ $ 1. I think it's a dying coin!  Lips sealed

Well we'll see what happens after new web site releases and the new roadmap. Does anyone knows when is it happening?
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
How to be a master node?

The easiest way is to buy 1000.01 CHC and follow this guide: http://www.chaincoin.org/how-to-setup-masternodes/
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
How to be a master node?
Activity: 672
after this coin wallet upgrade price can't up now, may be need more 1 month to back a normal price
just hope price will up again  Wink
m33
legendary
Strongly of course, we pumped up the coin as much as 280 thousand satosh and now it's so low. And it's all rolling down and rolling downwards. When it's interesting again, they'll start it upwards to raise this question of course interesting.

yes , come on than bring it to the new floor so some whale can pump it again , hoping that im wrong
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Strongly of course, we pumped up the coin as much as 280 thousand satosh and now it's so low. And it's all rolling down and rolling downwards. When it's interesting again, they'll start it upwards to raise this question of course interesting.
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
When BTC  will stop to 4000-4200  , it helps to increase CHC's price above 40 000 -50 000.IMO.
m33
legendary
wow back to sub 300-500 i guess , maybe even lower ?? shitoncoins must have made a ton , hope the little girl gets some of it and not all when to the weeds back in the out house
Activity: 8
Anyone that doesn't think this is a pump and dump, go look at the daily volume during the bull run

The coin was semi dead then all of a sudden hit inexplicable volume in a day

Was a classic pump that went viral when everything on coinmarketcap.com was very very red (BTC was dropping to $1800). It was the timing. This found CHC at the top of coinmarketcap very green. People see this. Bots see this.  People do a youtube search and come up with several pumpers.  Think there is mass community support. Don't have time to do due diligence. The crypto market had been beating people down for weeks. Come join the Armaggedon against the evil whales and market manipulators. Join the righteous HOLDERS. Perfect storm.  

Actually not so classic.  This was an "experiment", to quote the DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality. Translation: this was a new kind of pump, perhaps the first time mass deception was used during the pump, as terms like "community" and "movement" and power-to-the-people type slogans were appropriated and heavily pressed amongst colluding YouTubers, along with a come-join-the-fight mentality, along with a public buy-wall strategy, along with public shaming for retreating from the battlefield.   Using and abusing the term "masternode". At all prices the DruggedOnCoin YouTube personality was like, "Guarantee yourself at least one masternode", "Look at the supply", "there's only 100 masternodes left", "control the  market", "Korean ginseng", ect.   This was a novel way to pump a coin, 1000 units at a time.

All based on zero new development at the time (there was some development three months prior).  So, perhaps the most dishonest pump ever. The dishonesty still persists as the market tests new bottoms, trying to find the truth.  

It was probably the first time a pump team cloaked itself as "the community". Currently, the actual community is turning on the lights. As each light is turned on, you can see the pumping cockroaches scurry for additional cover.  

True DruggedOncoins dumped when all of his followers hodled. Basically HODLING CHC was just sitting ducks. all he had to do is pull the trigger while everybody was sitting and he did pulled the trigger.  It's all in his crypologs which he refuses to show.(which takes 2 seconds to show). Don't give me any crap about privacy, he shows his master nodes, his house, his daughter and her bedroom, his almost everything but the cryptologs. It's not about privacy, that was bs. it's about safety. We all know what's in those cryptologs and if people ever see it they will know he dumped on everone while yelling HODL HODL HODL. If they have proof he dumped on people while telling everybody to hodl, the people who lost a lot of money will visit him. That's why he can't show his logs. It for his and his family's safety. Max is a con man and one day karma will get him for scamming people
Activity: 503
do we have to update masternode? seems i didnt get any chaincoins since few days

Remember to update v0.9.3.0 - Required update for all users.
@chaincoin chaincoin released this three days ago

New release is here https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases

Code:
v0.9.3.0 - Required update for all users.

TOR support.
Hard fork for master nodes reward increase (35% ~end of Sep and 45% ~end of Oct).
Masternodes are required to run on port 11994 (single masternode per IP).
Various other fixes and improvements.

This next update forces one Master Node per IP address and gives more rewards to the Master Node and less to the miners.

do you know how i can update an existing masternode? without deleting the whole thing?

Go check out ChainCoin slack group, there are pinned messages and video guides on #masternode channel on how to update your masternodes Smiley

thanks just figured it out
Activity: 103
do we have to update masternode? seems i didnt get any chaincoins since few days

Remember to update v0.9.3.0 - Required update for all users.
@chaincoin chaincoin released this three days ago

New release is here https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases

Code:
v0.9.3.0 - Required update for all users.

TOR support.
Hard fork for master nodes reward increase (35% ~end of Sep and 45% ~end of Oct).
Masternodes are required to run on port 11994 (single masternode per IP).
Various other fixes and improvements.

This next update forces one Master Node per IP address and gives more rewards to the Master Node and less to the miners.

do you know how i can update an existing masternode? without deleting the whole thing?

Go check out ChainCoin slack group, there are pinned messages and video guides on #masternode channel on how to update your masternodes Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: