Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [CHEESE] CHEESE | MASTERNODE | PoW | DPOS | - page 12. (Read 41527 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12
ATTENTION COINSMARKETS SWAP

To all of you who sent incorrect forms, lacked printscreens on the Coinsmarkets Swap Chee to Cheese and still haven't corrected it, there's a limit to do so, until 4th May 00h00 GMT.

We regret that we won't be accepting any corrections, missing screenshots, after the stated period.

So please get in contact with us on Discord as soon as possible (pm/dm) @graveyard1987 or @Mel.
Please vote to have us listed on MNode!

https://mnode.club/g/coinvote

Thanks in advance,
The Cheese Team
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Is there a block explorer?  I hope Im not missing it on the initial post but I dont see it ...?
This post directly above yours gives the new explorer Smiley

omgosh  (slaps forehead)  ...thanks.   Tongue
Is there a block explorer?  I hope Im not missing it on the initial post but I dont see it ...?
This post directly above yours gives the new explorer Smiley
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
i think this is false alarm, when antivirus detecting cryptocoin desktop wallet like a bitcoin miner trojan, because any desktop wallet based on bitcoin core QT wallet.

CMIIW
Activity: 52
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Cheese have a  masternode explorer, you can monitor your nodes and the rewards you receive
https://nodes.cheesecoin.tk/
https://nodes.cheesecoin.tk/masternodes
Is there any special idea related to the name that you gave to your coin? I think that branding is also important and it should make some sense. How does CHEESE make sense?
Chee was initially created in a small group on telegram trying to find a solution for holders of the old and well known mousecoin. It's name was cheesecoin and ticker chee
It grew to what it is now and since it is a community coin, we often ask the community for opinions, reason why the masternode was developed recently and the coin keeps going from strength to strength.

Ok Smiley This is more like a community fun coin isn't it? Or are you looking to build a lot of features into it and increase its utility over time?
Hi Mastenode,

Not sure what you are referring to as a community fun coin? If you follow Cheese Coin you would've seen all the added features over the past months, some of which was suggested by the community.

If you enjoy sports betting then you can have some fun on Fanlucci with Cheese coin as an accepted currency. Smiley

Regards,
Falcon
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Is there any special idea related to the name that you gave to your coin? I think that branding is also important and it should make some sense. How does CHEESE make sense?
Chee was initially created in a small group on telegram trying to find a solution for holders of the old and well known mousecoin. It's name was cheesecoin and ticker chee
It grew to what it is now and since it is a community coin, we often ask the community for opinions, reason why the masternode was developed recently and the coin keeps going from strength to strength.

Ok Smiley This is more like a community fun coin isn't it? Or are you looking to build a lot of features into it and increase its utility over time?
Good day Cheese community,

The CoinsMarkets swap will officially be closed today 3rd April at 11:59:59 pm EDT

Be sure not to miss it, as there will be no exceptions!
Unfortunate news that we wont be able to have the Crowdfunding Portal at the end of the month. It was shifted to Q2 2018. Apologies to the entire Cheese community for missing the deadline.
Activity: 77
Very interesting concept.and I must say I am pretty impressed..Good luck with your project Wink
Activity: 27
cheesy cheesy everybody love cheese 
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Activity: 40
#SendEMAll2 Wink <3
For all of you CHEESE coin lovers that may get a bit confused with the Masternode VPS hot/cold setup.

Here's our official video, made by our team member:

Official Cheese Coin Masternode VPS Tutorial
We are pleased to announce that Cheese is now listed on World Coin Index and on Coinranker!

WorldCoinIndex
Coinranker
Announcement regarding Coinsmarkets Swap Chee to CHEESE

The deadline is 3rd of April, with a ratio of 1:1. The CHEESE will only be sent after deadline and verification of all the data received, so please bear with us.

Requirements needed are a full page printscreen (good resolution) of your balance including your username and the following form: Coinsmarkets Manual Swap to Cheese
If the printscreen is not visible, you'll be contacted by a team member to do another in format JPG and sent to an email provided by us. We are taking precautions regarding possible schemes.

Please send a good format resolution: e.g. width 995 x height 399. Test your image before sending it to us.

Best regards,
Cheese Team
Happy to announce that Cheese is now live on Coinlib!

Pages:
Jump to: