Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ChipMixer.com - Bitcoin mixer / Bitcoin tumbler - mixing reinvented - page 88. (Read 92708 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Have a question, I have around 0.13 for mixing but instead of getting 0.128 + 0.002 I've got a bunch of smaller chips. Is there any way I can get larger amounts?
You can merge them until you get a bigger chip.

Or maybe they're out of larger chips and it's best to get out a voucher instead?

Yeah that works too. Luckily they have larger chips now.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Have a question, I have around 0.13 for mixing but instead of getting 0.128 + 0.002 I've got a bunch of smaller chips. Is there any way I can get larger amounts?

Or maybe they're out of larger chips and it's best to get out a voucher instead?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Activity: 9
Support gave me a new voucher, thanks to ChipMixer. You have the best service =)
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
It took a bit, but credit where credit is due, my problem with the session has been resolved. I still can't get bitcoins for the smaller vouchers but that's just a minor inconvenience for now.
small size chips should be available now
if you still can't withdraw, try get a voucher code and redeem it in a new session
Activity: 3
I was able to withdraw a small amount this morning. Hurray!
copper member
It took a bit, but credit where credit is due, my problem with the session has been resolved. I still can't get bitcoins for the smaller vouchers but that's just a minor inconvenience for now.

Thanks.

They're still on the reloading task.

I got out a private key with four confirmations about an hour ago. It was a bulk 1mbtc restocking...

@Chipmixer, any news you can give on the cause of the issue? Was it the daemon sticking again?
Activity: 6

Thanks.
Activity: 456
Merit: 956
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098
Hello

It took longer than we planned but service is working now. Sorry about that.

Low value chips are being refilled. Sweeps are working now.

You can redeem your vouchers now.

If you encounter problems - send e-mail to support.

EDIT:

We still have problems with clearnet captcha. .onion link works correct.

Captcha issue has been fixed.
Activity: 9
Hi! After mixing in session I received voucher. Next, I went back to step 1 and entered this voucher, but it did not have chips. Next, I read that I need to create a new session and apply a voucher there, but the voucher does not apply and I get a message "This voucher is invalid or already redeemed." Is there any chance of returning BTC in the voucher?
Just a short update, still haven't been able to redeem any vouchers nor have I been able to restore my session with over $2,000 in the session.

No word from Chipmixer in this topic / PM / or e-mail.

I would proceed with extreme caution.

Problem has been resolved.
You can't get any bitcoin out at the moment
his initial post and later response indicates he managed to withdraw those 2 chips (total 0.096)
he questioned about the missing difference of 0.024 that is not available to withdraw
which most likely because the low size chips (0.016 and 0.008) are currently out of stock

The remaining 0.024 eventually showed up at step 3 (in voucher code)
good to hear, I guess you've never created voucher codes before Cheesy
I usually just leave low size chips and get voucher code instead, then redeem and combine in my next session

what do you do if you need to withdraw a low chip size? how long does it normally take for chips to be made available? I've been waiting almost 3 days now...
his initial post and later response indicates he managed to withdraw those 2 chips (total 0.096)
he questioned about the missing difference of 0.024 that is not available to withdraw
which most likely because the low size chips (0.016 and 0.008) are currently out of stock

good to hear, I guess you've never created voucher codes before Cheesy
I usually just leave low size chips and get voucher code instead, then redeem and combine in my next session
Beware guys! I sent them 0.12 BTC and after confirmations they gave me 0.096 BTC for mixing!
I'm guessing you received 0.064 BTC and 0.032 BTC chips and still have 0.024 BTC balance left in that session
site is currently running low on chips, you need to get a voucher code in the meantime
you can use/redeem that voucher code at later time, after chips get replenished, to get the rest of your bitcoin

@AceIce, did you make multiple deposits and skip to step two too quickly? (if you did, you can go to step three and get the coins, if you didn't then don't skip to step three - safe your session token and send the support your deposit address.

Thanks for the help  Wink
copper member
Beware guys! I sent them 0.12 BTC and after confirmations they gave me 0.096 BTC for mixing!
I'm guessing you received 0.064 BTC and 0.032 BTC chips and still have 0.024 BTC balance left in that session
site is currently running low on chips, you need to get a voucher code in the meantime
you can use/redeem that voucher code at later time, after chips get replenished, to get the rest of your bitcoin

@AceIce, did you make multiple deposits and skip to step two too quickly? (if you did, you can go to step three and get the coins, if you didn't then don't skip to step three - safe your session token and send the support your deposit address.
I’m at over 48 hours stuck with just vouchers at this point. I emailed support yesterday and still don’t have a response. I’d settle for my btc back at this point, it’s starting to get time sensitive for me as I wasn’t expecting everything to take nearly this long.

It’s been over their original 24 hour timeframe for resolution. Some communication would definitely be appreciated.
So, it's been like 30 hours, there was no reply in this topic nor to my emails, is there going to be any resolution to this? I have over $2000 stuck in this one session plus a bunch of vouchers I am unable to redeem.
Activity: 1
I'd suggest contacting their support (possibly in a few days as they'll be really busy now) and send them your deposit address (not the token) and tell them you have the token but can't get past the captcha.

Was the first thing I did before posting here, hopefully it won't be too long. Cheers
I am having the very same problem since yesterday and I really need it to be solved as soon as possible. They can just return it if they solve.
Pages:
Jump to: