Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ChipMixer.com - Bitcoin mixer / Bitcoin tumbler - mixing reinvented - page 89. (Read 92708 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello

There are some issues with our service (sweeping and low chips) and they will be resolved in next 24 hours.

If you have an active session:
Please extend your session or use "withdraw as voucher option".

If you do not have an active session:
Please delay use of our service for 24 hours (or try our competition).
your scam service, I also get some vouchers in return for others, you stole money from me for 3 days already.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
wish you your issues will be solved soon. and then use a reliable mixer the next time.

Yeah sure... For when you want uncontrollable fees[1] and to be tracked by your pin[2] that you get and have to enter every time.

1) to pay for a service which is working reliable is common
2) there are solutions too --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymity#Anonymity_on_the_Internet
copper member
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I'd suggest contacting their support (possibly in a few days as they'll be really busy now) and send them your deposit address (not the token) and tell them you have the token but can't get past the captcha.

Was the first thing I did before posting here, hopefully it won't be too long. Cheers

I would take what they posted earlier today to mean they working on it right now.

Hello

There are some issues with our service (sweeping and low chips) and they will be resolved in next 24 hours.

@TheQuin it's a captcha error and not a general funds/vougher error unless it's something to do with them trying to refill their chips.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
I'd suggest contacting their support (possibly in a few days as they'll be really busy now) and send them your deposit address (not the token) and tell them you have the token but can't get past the captcha.

Was the first thing I did before posting here, hopefully it won't be too long. Cheers

I would take what they posted earlier today to mean they working on it right now.

Hello

Activity: 6

copper member
wish you your issues will be solved soon. and then use a reliable mixer the next time.

Yeah sure... For when you want uncontrollable fees and to be tracked by your pin that you get and have to enter every time.

Yeah that was using the TOR version, also tried with clear text version and yes verified the URL a few times, definitely correct. The session does get recognized, just captcha doesn't work. I can't create any new sessions either.

I don't doubt that the coins are safe, as I said I have used chipmixer lots of times, it's just really frustrating since it's a substantial amount of money too.

//Edit

New sessions seem to work now, but my old session is still stuck with the non working captcha.

legendary
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
Could you try it on The Onion version (using torproject.org)?

Also check that it is definitely chipmixer.com that you're on and that you haven't accidentally missed a letter somewhere or something...

As long as you have your token, your coins are quite safe.

Yeah that was using the TOR version, also tried with clear text version and yes verified the URL a few times, definitely correct. The session does get recognized, just captcha doesn't work. I can't create any new sessions either.

I don't doubt that the coins are safe, as I said I have used chipmixer lots of times, it's just really frustrating since it's a substantial amount of money too.

//Edit

New sessions seem to work now, but my old session is still stuck with the non working captcha.
copper member
Could you try it on The Onion version (using torproject.org)?

Also check that it is definitely chipmixer.com that you're on and that you haven't accidentally missed a letter somewhere or something...

As long as you have your token, your coins are quite safe.
I am having a different problem here.

While I was waiting for my deposits to confirm apparently the chipmixer server crashed or w/e and I got a error 502 bad gateway error.

I do have my session restore token etc, but if I try to restore my session I am presented with a captcha that doesn't work, it's pretty clear what it says but it just comes up as invalid captcha (the captcha doesn't refresh, it's the same captcha all the time) I tried clearing cache, restarting browser etc. no dice, always same captcha.

Just to add to this, I am not a first time user I have used this mixer many times and it always worked flawlessly until today, hopefully it gets resolved soon.
Activity: 456
Merit: 956
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098
Hello

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
I don't need redeem then later, I need money yesterday. Today site can't give me pivate key too.
if I do not see private keys within three hours - you scam, I'll scare you with such a horror in the topic that your service will not be used by anyone else at all

Anyone can read back the thread and see that every time they have had any issue they have resolved it. Being inconvenienced by a delay is not a scam.
If I combine these 2 problems: could it be ChipMixer is out of chips? I don't know if it's possible to sweep funds when there are no chips left.
yes his next post confirmed the situation, his very first post was a bit unclear
I believe sweeping is also not possible since it requires a chip as a source

I need my funds now. I don't need your vouchers. pm to me, what we need to do now???  I try to redeem vouchers 10-15 times, and your site give me another voucher but not private key with btc
when the site out of chips you have to wait until they get replenished
just write down the voucher codes and keep them safe, you can redeem them later Cool
I don't need redeem then later, I need money yesterday. Today site can't give me pivate key too.
if I do not see private keys within three hours - you scam, I'll scare you with such a horror in the topic that your service will not be used by anyone else at all
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
If I combine these 2 problems: could it be ChipMixer is out of chips? I don't know if it's possible to sweep funds when there are no chips left.
yes his next post confirmed the situation, his very first post was a bit unclear
I believe sweeping is also not possible since it requires a chip as a source

I need my funds now. I don't need your vouchers. pm to me, what we need to do now???  I try to redeem vouchers 10-15 times, and your site give me another voucher but not private key with btc
when the site out of chips you have to wait until they get replenished
just write down the voucher codes and keep them safe, you can redeem them later Cool
How much are you trying to withdraw, can you try resizing your chips?

0.01 - first voucher
0.004 - second voucher

It's not my site I can't do anything but advise you to wait.

I could technically buy your vouchers but it's a bit risky (especially if you can sign the first address that deposited the coins)... It's much safer if you just wait for the site to come back, it shouldn't be too long now (couple of hours)...
I'm already waiting more than 7 hours.......
copper member

0.01 - first voucher
0.004 - second voucher

It's not my site I can't do anything but advise you to wait.

I could technically buy your vouchers but it's a bit risky (especially if you can sign the first address that deposited the coins)... It's much safer if you just wait for the site to come back, it shouldn't be too long now (couple of hours)...
Why do I get only vouchers? I've been waiting more than 4 hours, and they do not give me private keys!
I need to withdraw my money now !!!

0.01 - first voucher
0.004 - second voucher
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
I do believe he may have had good intentions. It's just that a Newbie asking for a non-tech-savvy guy to talk with him in private (with $1600 on the line) sounds a bit fishy. And TBH, you created your account today just to post this, so red tagged or not, it's not like you lost any reputation here (you could just create a new account anyway).

My post was more like a warning about not giving his session token to some random guy.
copper member
He can take his private keys and put it in electrum wallet. I did like this. No need to wait for seven days until support answer (maybe unswer)
Please reload my karma! I did nothing bad guys

No, there's nothing you can do at the moment anyway as there are no available chips.
How do I know? I'm looking at the screen that says there's no chips left Grin!

I think the negative trust is a bit rash (although it was you very first post so maybe not), but once darkstar_ sees that you're a good user and you prove yourself elsewhere in the forum, I'm sure it'll turn neutral or disappear...
Activity: 3
Yes! I had the same problem 2 times (2 and 3 of September). I was looking the answers here. Because i was thinking that i was scammed. But then i understood that their withdraw do not work correctly. So the man asked for help and support do not know nothing. I was tryind to send him private message but i cant.

You can't actually help him anyway now though... so... (since the site isn't giving out private keys until it reloads it's chips).

He can take his private keys and put it in electrum wallet. I did like this. No need to wait for seven days until support answer (maybe unswer)
Please reload my karma! I did nothing bad guys
Pages:
Jump to: