Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 116. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Cyrpto Analytics has rated CINNI a BUY.

http://cryptoanalytics.trade/

""
ANALYST FINDINGS
June 30 2014
CINNI has a good Development team, as most coins Dev’s they are struggling to hit the main points of operations.

Business Plan: SOLID
CINNI is developing point of sale vendors who accept the coin and reaching out to trade media as much as they can. Uses for the coin are low but our rating co. projects that the uses for this coin will pick-up in the coming months.
PIPELINE: A+
CINNI has documented timelines and have met most of them or have explained delays.
""
Activity: 170
I have a good feelingabout tthis coin. Sooner or later it will pop. Dont forget drk was at 4 btc volume a day before the rise . I'll be losing at around $25000 + if cinni devs don't deliver but I think this coin is great. I also like how the devs don't release announments just for the sake of making the price go up. Very respectful and honorable to their commitment in making an anonymous transfer coin.

Bizarre to lose $25000+. Why don't you spend a little extra to a cinni website and PR than you wound lose 25000 but win $50000+ maybe much more
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I have a good feelingabout tthis coin. Sooner or later it will pop. Dont forget drk was at 4 btc volume a day before the rise . I'll be losing at around $25000 + if cinni devs don't deliver but I think this coin is great. I also like how the devs don't release announments just for the sake of making the price go up. Very respectful and honorable to their commitment in making an anonymous transfer coin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Crypto is the Future!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Welp. Wanted to set sell order at 17k, set it at 1.7k, proceeded to dump 1btc worth for 0.1btc.

Oh no Sad  Cry. Sorry bro
Activity: 224
Activity: 170
Welp. Wanted to set sell order at 17k, set it at 1.7k, proceeded to dump 1btc worth for 0.1btc.

Grin Grin Just re-buy, and try again Wink
Activity: 476
When you sell dont forget that someone is BUYING YOUR COINS FOR A REASON. Your coins are not just going into thin air and disappear.
Activity: 167

Ouch man
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 466
it's sad how whales manipulate cinni, but good for me to buy some cheap cinni

What if there plan is to push it down to 3k again and then pump it back to 19k.

what if the plan was push down to 6k(current price) and pump to 60k :p
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

What if there plan is to push it down to 3k again and then pump it back to 19k.
Activity: 338
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Im investor of both coins, and you dont know wtf you're talking about.

another loud mouth, welcome to the ignore list Smiley

Please do. You started pointless baseless fud about other coins on this thread..who is the loud mouth?

pretty much you, go follow the PnD. if your expecting that from cinni it isnt going to happen.....

atleast cinni can be just about original with its features and not copy and rename other tech designs Smiley

1. I thought you ignored me, so why did you respond? (rhetorical question, doesnt need another response..just ignore me this time)
2. Stop comparing Cinni to other coins, and its funny out of all the shitcoins that are priced higher than Cinni at the moment, you pick one of the legit coins. Oh btw one of the Cinni devs is a XC investor...
3. You're preaching to the choir about Cinni.
legendary
Activity: 882

Please do. You started pointless baseless fud about other coins on this thread..who is the loud mouth?

pretty much you, go follow the PnD. if your expecting that from cinni it isnt going to happen.....

atleast cinni can be just about original with its features and not copy and rename other tech designs Smiley

legendary

btw, Xnode is not really new tech.... pretty much the same tech as drknodes Smiley
legendary
Hey, I'm not done with buying!

Please stop being so positive buddies, the price is unfortunately going up, i need some good FUD, and negativity.  

Where is SxC? Grin

i'm here but aint in a Fudding mood today sry

Hit your buy price point, eh?

how can XC be such a higher price when it really has nothing to offer....

...and here comes the fud, get ready folks. Btw why do you say it has nothing to offer? Have you read the road map?

one iam no fud spreader, i have been with cinni from the start until now, depsite the issues. 2 XC is nothing compared to cinni. look at the very clear differences and cinni takes the gold mdeal against that pos....

"come to think of it iam not even sure why i quoted sxc's convo :-/"
Hey, I'm not done with buying!

Please stop being so positive buddies, the price is unfortunately going up, i need some good FUD, and negativity.  

Where is SxC? Grin

i'm here but aint in a Fudding mood today sry

Hit your buy price point, eh?

how can XC be such a higher price when it really has nothing to offer....

...and here comes the fud, get ready folks. Btw why do you say it has nothing to offer? Have you read the road map?

Edit: Fudding other coins on the Cinni thread. How low do you stoop. 
Jump to: