Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 117. (Read 739163 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Hey, I'm not done with buying!

Please stop being so positive buddies, the price is unfortunately going up, i need some good FUD, and negativity.  

Where is SxC? Grin

i'm here but aint in a Fudding mood today sry

Hit your buy price point, eh?

how can XC be such a higher price when it really has nothing to offer....
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Please stop being so positive buddies, the price is unfortunately going up, i need some good FUD, and negativity.  

Where is SxC? Grin

Hit your buy price point, eh?
SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Where is SxC? Grin

Activity: 476
I totally agree that dev should announce/ release new updates while another big coin is being dumped, will amplify the effect alot, The reason why we touched 19k and dropped back down was because announcement happened during VRC hype.

Activity: 406

Where is SxC? Grin
Activity: 466
Anything below 10k is way too cheap for a coin of standard of cinni
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
A coin with this much development is not going to die this soon. If you want to earn 3x,4x time profit this is the time to buy. Price is surely going to go up soon. I still regret when i didnt buy cinni at 3k sat and it went to 40ksat.

I think there will be more buy opportunities between 5500 and 6500 in the next few days before the announcements are made.

Well, u never know when the pump starts. But at this price it is clear profit. If u want to wait u can.

Against Cloak the value should be 14000 Smiley , so yes you are right... this is indeed very good buy opportunity unless it turns into another silkcoin where the devs abandon ship.

Silkcoin never appeared to be professionally handled whereas cinnicoin has always been professional. Even if the dev abandoned cinni, i am pretty sure someone big from community will takeover cinni.

The devs would be silly to abandon this, all they need to do themselves is buy up the cheap CINNI and then make the announcements and they would *2, *3 there profits within 2-3 days. Like bluestreet says it's the cheapest coin of it's type on the market.
+1 But why sell cheap * x2 * x3?))

Just using example of how cheap it really is, it could easily go to 40k-+100k Sat.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
A coin with this much development is not going to die this soon. If you want to earn 3x,4x time profit this is the time to buy. Price is surely going to go up soon. I still regret when i didnt buy cinni at 3k sat and it went to 40ksat.

I think there will be more buy opportunities between 5500 and 6500 in the next few days before the announcements are made.

Well, u never know when the pump starts. But at this price it is clear profit. If u want to wait u can.

Against Cloak the value should be 14000 Smiley , so yes you are right... this is indeed very good buy opportunity unless it turns into another silkcoin where the devs abandon ship.

Silkcoin never appeared to be professionally handled whereas cinnicoin has always been professional. Even if the dev abandoned cinni, i am pretty sure someone big from community will takeover cinni.

The devs would be silly to abandon this, all they need to do themselves is buy up the cheap CINNI and then make the announcements and they would *2, *3 there profits within 2-3 days. Like bluestreet says it's the cheapest coin of it's type on the market.
+1 But why sell cheap * x2 * x3?))
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 988

legendary

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Looking forward to your announcement!
i am also watchig out to the forword to thier work which they are doing just an idea i hoe so its gonna be rock :-p
legendary
Roll Eyes

We have here a coin, with 15 million supply, anon and unseen features under development, EM, committed and delivering devs. All of this trading at nearly 6k.

-> I don't want to push anyone into buying in , but it seems to me like this is a steal.  Cheesy Cheesy

Of course, when you hit the lowest point, you always start to doubt, because the downtrend has been there for a while, so you ask yourself, can this go even lower?

There isn't any rational reason to doubt CINNI will go to a decent price.

It's was clearly oversold and I think it was also due to the fact that btc had a $100 USD rise and people were expecting that rise to continue on and sold out into btc positions.

I can see btc going back into the good alt coins again like CINNI and yes if I was going to invest in a ANON coin CINNI by far has the most upside potential.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Just support Cinni, still undervalued. Wink
Activity: 406
 Roll Eyes

We have here a coin, with 15 million supply, anon and unseen features under development, EM, committed and delivering devs. All of this trading at nearly 6k.

-> I don't want to push anyone into buying in , but it seems to me like this is a steal.  Cheesy Cheesy

Of course, when you hit the lowest point, you always start to doubt, because the downtrend has been there for a while, so you ask yourself, can this go even lower?

There isn't any rational reason to doubt CINNI will go to a decent price.
Activity: 170
DEV Why do you keep silence?
When will the release be if it is going to be?

Because they are actually working, give them peace dammit.
By the way I really hope they will ninja-launch it, no overhyped announcements...
I am willing to wait at least a couple years, but the main thing that a coin is not abandoned

Let the dev team do their development instead of watching the forum the whole day long.
All the panic people should not invest at all and certainly not in high risk digital coins.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
DEV Why do you keep silence?
When will the release be if it is going to be?

Because they are actually working, give them peace dammit.
By the way I really hope they will ninja-launch it, no overhyped announcements...
I am willing to wait at least a couple years, but the main thing that a coin is not abandoned
Jump to: