Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 56. (Read 72230 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 211
I will talk to exchange

Could you also see if they want to reduce the number of conformations? 200 conformations is ridiculous.

Thx.
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
I will talk to exchange
Is there someone who knows why cj coin has been paused on Cryptopia?

Market = CJ_DOGE: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CJ_DOGE  Huh

Market = CJ_LTC: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CJ_LTC  Huh

Market = CJ_BTC: Is okay and not paused.  Grin
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Is the wallet working? Even though the nodes have been added there is no sync
I really believe in this project. Just think it needs some community support.

Stay with this project and you will see that it is a great success.
And if you do some research you will see that something beautiful is being put together.
It just has everything that is great. And great things need time to grow.
The CJ / Surge Dev is always sincere so far.
Just give it the time it deserves you will not regret it because the community has already earned a lot with this Coin.
So what is the case with this project?

Still no anwer?!

I was trying to sync my wallet.

It is not working.

No news from the developer

Nothing.

The developer is busy on his new coin (not SURGE COIN). He had a post in his facebook about a new ICO and asking if they are willing to support the project. He is already done on CJ and SURGE and now he is busy on a new shitcoin that he made.
Really funny to know the post U made using a BCT account as I did not help you in your shit project.. it’s fine ., Currently I am doing some work for ICO on freelance basis and needless to say that there need to be some funds inflow for me to manage my team and also develop coin. Yes I got some funds due to which there was some spike in CJ and Surge price few days back.. My coins will become success in coming days come what may

Hi Dev, do not worry about people who do not know anything about you or the work you do we believe in the community and in cj /surge and you.
Keep up the good work we will get there.
Peace bro.

legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051

Still no anwer?!

It is not working.

Nothing.

The developer is busy on his new coin (not SURGE COIN). He had a post in his facebook about a new ICO and asking if they are willing to support the project. He is already done on CJ and SURGE and now he is busy on a new shitcoin that he made.
Really funny to know the post U made using a BCT account as I did not help you in your shit project.. it’s fine ., Currently I am doing some work for ICO on freelance basis and needless to say that there need to be some funds inflow for me to manage my team and also develop coin. Yes I got some funds due to which there was some spike in CJ and Surge price few days back.. My coins will become success in coming days come what may
I bought into CJ's about a year ago and in that whole yr not one thing has happened with this coin, not one thing in a year of waiting

The dev appears once every 3 or 4 months to mention about masternodes and encouraging folks too buy coins which they must do as the price rises a few sats when he does, but then he disappears again and no development happens on cj and the price retracts the few sats again, till his next drop in on here

If you read the whole 2 threads there was a time the dev devoted a lot of time to cj, he obviously knows what he's doing coding wise etc as he has in the past done a lot of good work

Just not any more, on CJ anyway, i know nothing about surge or any other new coins

My advice to all is too sell your CJ and invest your hard earned cash into another coin, a coin with a gd team behind it is priceless

Thats an unbiased opinion after watching cj for a year

The big reward is only belong to somebody who has a big patience for long-term period even though it's possible to have some issues about capital accumulation but it's not big issue for me . Dev has been here and supported this coin and this fact used to happen with XRP 4 years ago . Now what do you think about XRP price today? Many people have become millionaires nowadays because of that big patience.

Exactly patience is a virtue.
And maybe people also have to read the whole thread, then they see the progress.
Read first and argue later.
There is certainly money to be made. We the people with patience are the proof.
I certainly made a nice profit.
And does anyone have the link for us for the Facebook announcement about the ico.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I bought into CJ's about a year ago and in that whole yr not one thing has happened with this coin, not one thing in a year of waiting

The dev appears once every 3 or 4 months to mention about masternodes and encouraging folks too buy coins which they must do as the price rises a few sats when he does, but then he disappears again and no development happens on cj and the price retracts the few sats again, till his next drop in on here

If you read the whole 2 threads there was a time the dev devoted a lot of time to cj, he obviously knows what he's doing coding wise etc as he has in the past done a lot of good work

Just not any more, on CJ anyway, i know nothing about surge or any other new coins

My advice to all is too sell your CJ and invest your hard earned cash into another coin, a coin with a gd team behind it is priceless

The big reward is only belong to somebody who has a big patience for long-term period even though it's possible to have some issues about capital accumulation but it's not big issue for me . Dev has been here and supported this coin and this fact used to happen with XRP 4 years ago . Now what do you think about XRP price today? Many people have become millionaires nowadays because of that big patience.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Activity: 12
I really believe in this project. Just think it needs some community support.
Ok may be I manage to sync.

But does anybody know.

Is this project still on?

Or dead already?

I'm new to this project aswell, I could not figure it out if this is a active project or a sinking one. Please someone reply, it will have an impact for many of us, newbies...

Ty  

This project is certainly alive.
Dev recently made an announcement.

Read below.

Also in this thread the question is asked a couple of times, how one can cynk a wallet and the answer is also given.

Good luck. And welcome to our community. Cheesy Cheesy

Announcement:

We are pleased to announce we have started building Web Wallets on test basis and got succeeded and entering in to Business wherein we will be making Web Wallets for various altcoin developers.

We Proudly announce our Surge Web Wallet

More developments are in progress, stay tuned for updates.
Activity: 3

But does anybody know.

Or dead already?

I'm new to this project aswell, I could not figure it out if this is a active project or a sinking one. Please someone reply, it will have an impact for many of us, newbies...

Ty 
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

But does anybody know.

Or dead already?

Still no anwer?!

It is not working.

Nothing.
Activity: 123
cant wait till this thing lifts off
Activity: 47
How do I make my wallet sync?
Activity: 18
Hello !

This project is dead ?  ??

Not new on facebook, twitter website don't work...
Where do you find information that this project is still on?

I think dev has left this project already.

There is no news in FB or Twitter.

Where do you guys find information that this project still moving.

I see nothing.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Hello everyone and Happy 2018. Do you know any place for online staking?
Pages:
Jump to: