Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed - page 57. (Read 72230 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I know That Dev always keeps CJ growing up stably in long-term period and Now it's still a good investment for me during the whole year of 2017.
Surge project is belong to CJ Dev and I also bought some thousands to keep it for long term . I hope CJ and Surge projects will become a interesting investment in the year of 2018 .

Happy New Year to all CJ and Surge Investors and Crypto community.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
About SURGE you tell who ? You have a purse , and coin where to buy ?
You can buy SURGE at Coinexchange.io.
Thank you ! I have the 200 k XBY
Great, just hold on till the tech(static nodes) goes live and then decide about partial profit booking or continue to hold.
2018 will be a good year for CJ and SURGE also.
Happy New Year.
Merit: 211
A happy and prosperous new year for everyone here in the community.
I wish you the best and most beautiful life and of course a lot of profit with Surge and CJ.

Thank you mate!

I'm hoping that 2018 will be an even better year for CryptoJacks then 2017 which I think it will as the dev seems to have some big plans for CJ and Surge which I can't wait to see. Just keep staking and earning those extra CJ coins while we wait for developments. Happy New Year to the CJ dev and community!

Certainly i am really looking forward to it. Grin
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I wish you the best and most beautiful life and of course a lot of profit with Surge and CJ.

Thank you mate!

I'm hoping that 2018 will be an even better year for CryptoJacks then 2017 which I think it will as the dev seems to have some big plans for CJ and Surge which I can't wait to see. Just keep staking and earning those extra CJ coins while we wait for developments. Happy New Year to the CJ dev and community!
Merit: 211
About SURGE you tell who ? You have a purse , and coin where to buy ?
You can buy SURGE at Coinexchange.io.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Keep staking for another month, for another year. Waiting fot the anouncements.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
can we get the old ANN deleted or update coinmarketcap link as it takes people to the old one, last post was 2016???

UP! For the dev to see
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Bought the CJ on coinexchange.io 1720к . Turned on cryptopia.co.nz . lasted for 5 hours. BTC and 20 min. Why long ?

cryptopia has 200 confirms which is weird
I'm impressed that this dead coin came back to life. I hope the  dev will always visible and have an equal time and development with both surge and CJ so the community wo'nt break in two separate community.
Activity: 398
Merit: 109
ive seen other coins building a team from backers/investors/believers to promote and shill whatever coin they are vested in, i think we are mabye missing a trick folks

With the permission and collaboration of the dev I think it would be a great idea to try and organise something

Take a look at xby, send, phore etc to see what i mean about great community's and how they help there coin  

Anybody any good suggestions?

Yes both XBY and SEND communities are very strong, we can also build a strong community. Someone has to take the lead.

Do u understand that a hidden threat from the Laundry community overweights all good qualities and traits of people in two other communities u mentioned. The laundry token is a heuristic para-blockchainizing asset developed secretly and with astoundingly clear vision in mind.
Activity: 43
can we get the old ANN deleted or update coinmarketcap link as it takes people to the old one, last post was 2016???
Activity: 78
I think this is dead coin.

There is no news from the development team.

The dev just announced that there will be masternodes.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I'm just glad that I stayed positive here and kept all my CJ coins and didn't sell like I think most people did as they got impatient with the dev. Masternodes will be a huge boost for both CJ and I'm really looking forward to 2018. Keep up the good work dev!
Activity: 98
I think this is dead coin.

There is no news from the development team.
Activity: 98
dev already announced he is testing masternodes on both coins..

things are happening and happening fast!

What are these two coins he is testing?
Activity: 502
hi guys i want to re-buy CJ coin
what i should buy  ??
CJ Coin or Cj Coin after swap !!
thank you
Activity: 123
dev already announced he is testing masternodes on both coins..

things are happening and happening fast!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
is this coin dead? twitter is unactive?? does it have potential

yes, it does . This coin is rising up to 3 times from starting 5 sats and now it's at 16 sats so you should collect some CJ coins when it's quite cheap.
maybe there  are some good news coming in the year of 2018 as well . Just take a look and buy some coins now.
ive seen other coins building a team from backers/investors/believers to promote and shill whatever coin they are vested in, i think we are mabye missing a trick folks

With the permission and collaboration of the dev I think it would be a great idea to try and organise something

Take a look at xby, send, phore etc to see what i mean about great community's and how they help there coin  

Yes both XBY and SEND communities are very strong, we can also build a strong community. Someone has to take the lead.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: