Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CLD] XCloudcoin | Profit Share | XCloudIM | 1 Million coins - page 2. (Read 113768 times)

Activity: 709
Merit: 500
Gridcoin Foundation
Hello Everyone

xCloud Coin just got my attention.  Its one of the coins which has huge potential in the altcoin Market as well as in in the real one.

Besides Multiwallet Coin very professional work so far. Good Job :-)

cheers
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
dev have you spoke with the coders about how decentralized exchnge and/or the next wallet is coming along?
we are going to begin testing cloudsend this weekend we might be ready next week, we are working on a new gui look for the wallet has well.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Just 1.5 BTC until 20,000 is cracked - that will be our new launching pad. We may not have a really large number of buys right now but coins that are bought are not instantly being put on the sell side - the price is moving up and people know it.

It's about time we started to move back up, I hate bag holding. Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just 1.5 BTC until 20,000 is cracked - that will be our new launching pad. We may not have a really large number of buys right now but coins that are bought are not instantly being put on the sell side - the price is moving up and people know it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
dev have you spoke with the coders about how decentralized exchnge and/or the next wallet is coming along?
Activity: 378

Tomorrow @ 8PM EST 8 winners will share 9000 CLD in prizes! Do not sit on the sidelines and miss the chance to win FREE money! It is not too late to enter, just visit www.walletstake.com

thanks man
Activity: 229
Is there a bot selling 20 CLD, or is someone exiting the market?

i think the day's of cheap cld is over...
Glad I got my fair share while it lasted then!
Activity: 147

i think the day's of cheap cld is over...
Lets get things fire up on twitter today,

Ill be tipping everyone for creative tweets today adding the hash tags #xcloudcoin #cld #btc #altcoin

we have a lot of material we could use for twitter.

just remember we have 1.1 million coins

our youtube videos https://www.youtube.com/user/xcloudcoin

our XCloud Im https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chat.xcloudim

our Xcloud Services https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n0t2yXGCxg

legendary
LOL Be aware.. This has nothing to do with CLD

Look at THEO on Bittrex. That is purely a pump by the dev of THEO. He instamined his own coin and made around ~50 BTC on that 90 BTC pump (first). Look at that 30 BTC buy a few hours back. Be aware. He locked the THEO thread and deleted all of my posts up until the one where I was actually supporting the coin.

Just have to rant cause I bought 100k THEO at 1k sats and dumped around 70-100 sats. Not cool.

Also BTW, The THEO dev claimed early in his thread that he was in contact with cryptoasian. No news had been posted regarding that statement from him for a while so I went to the Dev of Cryptoasian. I contacted him through his BTCtalk account and through Email from the cryptoasian support contact tab on the website. Pretty sketch he couldnt even verify whether or not the statement made by the THEO dev was valid or not. So much for "Proofing" coins and stopping scams.

I can take screenshots of everything if needed.
That sucks man and is definitely a big problem, but not for Xcloud because I honestly believe Ray isn't going to fuck us over. But, with that being said if the people running "Proof of Dev" are incompetent enough to verify is a coin dev actually did PoD then it is worthless.

The people running PoD are the point of failure if they collude they won't last very long, those services rely on a good reputation, without it they have nothing.

Look at THEO on Bittrex. That is purely a pump by the dev of THEO. He instamined his own coin and made around ~50 BTC on that 90 BTC pump (first). Look at that 30 BTC buy a few hours back. Be aware. He locked the THEO thread and deleted all of my posts up until the one where I was actually supporting the coin.

Just have to rant cause I bought 100k THEO at 1k sats and dumped around 70-100 sats. Not cool.

Also BTW, The THEO dev claimed early in his thread that he was in contact with cryptoasian. No news had been posted regarding that statement from him for a while so I went to the Dev of Cryptoasian. I contacted him through his BTCtalk account and through Email from the cryptoasian support contact tab on the website. Pretty sketch he couldnt even verify whether or not the statement made by the THEO dev was valid or not. So much for "Proofing" coins and stopping scams.

That sucks man and is definitely a big problem, but not for Xcloud because I honestly believe Ray isn't going to fuck us over. But, with that being said if the people running "Proof of Dev" are incompetent enough to verify is a coin dev actually did PoD then it is worthless.
Activity: 420

So Quatloo has 100 Million total coins and is currently 18,900 Satoshi. What the fuck is wrong with buyers lately?

Are you people so desperate for to buy overpriced coins in relation to the competition that you would forgo purchasing CLD in order to buy a coin that is 150x more expensive?

The upside is it shows just how cheap and absurdly priced CLD is right now - If coins like Quatloo can hit 18,900 with around 85x the number of total coins then when its out turn to pump.....watch out!

Once this coin finally does go, it will go full retard!

This coin could easily hit a couple of million in market cap.

Every dog has his day the saying goes. Ours is coming soon!
legendary
So Quatloo has 100 Million total coins and is currently 18,900 Satoshi. What the fuck is wrong with buyers lately?

Are you people so desperate for to buy overpriced coins in relation to the competition that you would forgo purchasing CLD in order to buy a coin that is 150x more expensive?

The upside is it shows just how cheap and absurdly priced CLD is right now - If coins like Quatloo can hit 18,900 with around 85x the number of total coins then when its out turn to pump.....watch out!

Once this coin finally does go, it will go full retard!

This coin could easily hit a couple of million in market cap.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

legendary
Everything seems to be pumping except this coin.
Activity: 868

LOL When Fudders are active.. BUY! BUY! BUY!

EU is waking up soon to the news..

Keep FUDDING....  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

YOU FUD, I BUY.. Grin Grin

Ah nice price increase!

{Sarcasm mode off}
Pages:
Jump to: