Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CLD] XCloudcoin | Profit Share | XCloudIM | 1 Million coins - page 3. (Read 113768 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Can't wait for the wallet release for this coin, that day is going to be a GOOD ASS day.

ETA for new wallet?
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Can't wait for the wallet release for this coin, that day is going to be a GOOD ASS day.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Grin go in peace or we will vaguely threaten you  Grin

He is not being threatened, he is being warned. I don't know who this guy is - I don't care - but apparently there are users on Bitcointalk who do know who he is and anyone who can find out that sort of information is probably not someone you want to get on the wrong side of.

No one cares what he says about IE in the dedicated threads or elsewhere on the internet - all we ask is he leave this thread alone. There couldn't be a more reasonable request.

Good, guy was warned more than a few times

Screw with a mans investment and you also screw the man -

Investment -> money -> time -> family -> life.

Be careful
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Grin go in peace or we will vaguely threaten you  Grin

He is not being threatened, he is being warned. I don't know who this guy is - I don't care - but apparently there are users on Bitcointalk who do know who he is and anyone who can find out that sort of information is probably not someone you want to get on the wrong side of.

No one cares what he says about IE in the dedicated threads or elsewhere on the internet - all we ask is he leave this thread alone. There couldn't be a more reasonable request.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
 Grin go in peace or we will vaguely threaten you  Grin
Activity: 324
Looks nice on the Samsung , sharing it with some friends.
legendary
Activity: 1288
The new IM app looks pretty nice, has anyone tested it yet?
Activity: 322

XCloud Im

Now available

legendary
Activity: 1288
Some extra facts about Xcloud Im

you could use any # you want since verification is done via email, you don't have to give your real # .

is the IM traffic anonymised, encrypted, secured in any particular way?

is there a paper describing how it has been architected?

many thanks

yes traffic is secure and encrypted, the white paper will be released soon, along with the anon and encrypted msg for the new wallet.

wow, had to search between the fud but this looks really interesting, watching the thread and i had no idea the cap is only 1,150,000 coins! this is way under valuated in my opinion so getting some is a no brainer as it is backed up by a real service and Dev.

When you peel back the fud, you quickly realize that this coin has a lot going for it, it could easily hit a few dollars per coin.
Activity: 324

you could use any # you want since verification is done via email, you don't have to give your real # .

many thanks

yes traffic is secure and encrypted, the white paper will be released soon, along with the anon and encrypted msg for the new wallet.

wow, had to search between the fud but this looks really interesting, watching the thread and i had no idea the cap is only 1,150,000 coins! this is way under valuated in my opinion so getting some is a no brainer as it is backed up by a real service and Dev.
Activity: 560
Truthfully, Iconic Expert is legit. His tips have made me some nice loot so far. I mean he could just not say anything about any coin, but I am grateful for his advice.

Regardless of what he may or may not have done, Iconic Expert isn't here to destroy the coin. I don't know the man personally, but actions speak louder than words. He runs raffles and giveaway's, promotes the features and incentives instead of just telling you to "BUY BUY BUY", and seems very intelligent about all things crypto..

Im not here to stroke the man's dick, or encourage you to do the same, but for all the IE haters, I have a message for you:

Yea exactly. Bad and greedy traders blame people like IE for their awful decisions. If you buy at peaks and panic sell at a loss is nobody's fault but your own. Every coin has gone through pump and dumps, and if you continuously suck at trading, re-evaluate your strategies instead of blaming it on someone else for gods sake. "Hey i bought DarkCoin at 0.02 and panic sold at .008...it must be IEs fault."

@btcney...he didnt scam shit from BlackCoin. Do you honestly think he gives a shit about $4000, when he has weekly and monthly give aways for much more? The blackcoin community (and certain devs) were toxic and racist, besides IE had more of an impact on exposure and marketing than all the devs and butt hurt fanboys  put together. But why bring up old bullshit, this is XCloud thread. Come on now.
Activity: 588
Truthfully, Iconic Expert is legit. His tips have made me some nice loot so far. I mean he could just not say anything about any coin, but I am grateful for his advice.

Regardless of what he may or may not have done, Iconic Expert isn't here to destroy the coin. I don't know the man personally, but actions speak louder than words. He runs raffles and giveaway's, promotes the features and incentives instead of just telling you to "BUY BUY BUY", and seems very intelligent about all things crypto..

Im not here to stroke the man's dick, or encourage you to do the same, but for all the IE haters, I have a message for you:

He scammed over 4000 $ from the Blackcoin community.

many thanks

Very very cool
(getting out my moon journey planner)
Activity: 147
nutildah

Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Unignore

Re: [ANN] [CLD] XCloudcoin | Profit Share | XCloudIM | 1 Million coins
Today at 05:19:42 PM
Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.

is he telling the same shit again? gtfo it's boring. hope you guys are not selling because of him.

*i downloaded the IM on a Sony. so far so good! will try it later on a galaxy tablet.
Activity: 591

Will this make you dump into my buy wall  Huh

MsCollec you sexy thing you. I just came over to this thread for the picture (pun intended). Kiss

Hello Sexy !  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
Its not the coin that's the scam, its ICONIC EXPERT that is the scammer!

He hijacks coins by making private threats to the dev, saying that if the dev doesn't go along with his pump and dump plans he will coordinate a fork and destroy the coin.

When IE gets his hands on a coin, its destroyed either way. Honestly, for your own sake, pull out your money of ANYTHING this shyster is associated with:

http://libertycoin.co/statement/official-statement-regarding-the-iconic-expert/

You WILL thank me later!
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
For a coin that is a "scam", the dev is sure investing a lot of money in infrastructure.

1. XCloud service and network.
2. XCloud IM.
3. Custom payment system.
4. Twitter tip bot.
5. New website.

Most devs would have taken their ICO funds and went to some exotic island by now, leaving everyone here holding bags. However, the CLD dev is here almost everyday updating everyone and releasing new stuff. And he is not just releasing BS whitepapers and road maps, he is releasing stuff everyone can actually test and use.

Everyone should download and try the XCloud IM: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chat.xcloudim

DON'T EVER LISTEN TO ICONIC EXPERT! HE _WILL_ TAKE YOUR MONEY! HE IS A CRIMINAL AND HATED BY MANY. HE IS ASSOCIATED WITH SEVERAL DOZEN SCAMS.

If you don't believe me, please google the words "Iconic Expert" and see what comes up! This man is a professional scammer, and that is all.

http://pastebin.com/124hnfXJ

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/26bwih/just_a_warning_i_strongly_suspect_iconic_expert/

DON'T BECOME IE's NEXT VICTIM! HE IS A COINKILLER!

ANY COIN HE TOUCHES _WILL_ TURN TO SHIT!

Its not a matter of "if" but "when." Don't hang out long enough to let him take your money. Because if you leave your money invested in this coin, that is what WILL happen.
Activity: 147
Good Morning everyone,

xcloud im is now available to every android user https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chat.xcloudim

sweet! I will try it out asap.
Activity: 322

many thanks

many thanks
Pages:
Jump to: