Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickcoin [Click to earn] [POS] [Advertising] - page 2. (Read 16973 times)

legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
Not going good?  Do you mean that it's time to take this one off my watch list....or is development going to continue?
Not know about development,but staking going fine after last halving.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Not going good?  Do you mean that it's time to take this one off my watch list....or is development going to continue?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Oh Dev , any updates yet ? Whats going on ?
it's not going good, this is what I'm sure about
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
Oh Dev , any updates yet ? Whats going on ?
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
neat little project i bought 100k, ill put em away for a couple months hopefully this can turn into something great, maybe where each btc faucet gives a little caid also? just an idea might help broaden the community of caid, where you fund a x amount of caid and x amount of btc  to certain bigger faucet sites, say 50 coins each or something like that since most faucets give 500 satoshis to each user...
Good idea. And not only caid. Dev what you think about?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
neat little project i bought 100k, ill put em away for a couple months hopefully this can turn into something great, maybe where each btc faucet gives a little caid also? just an idea might help broaden the community of caid, where you fund a x amount of caid and x amount of btc  to certain bigger faucet sites, say 50 coins each or something like that since most faucets give 500 satoshis to each user...
Activity: 392
TimSweat
Hey is the dev around ? Just wondering what is going on with click , is it still being worked on ? what do you need help with and give me some prices to my inbox on what you need done and I'll see who I can find that will or may help .
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
there is a list: http://richlist.cryptobe.com/ClickCoin
and click the "wifi" icon down-right

Thanks for sharing. Now synchronization works smoother. We should add an always working nodes list to the block explorer site.

I'm having problems to synchronize my wallet. Is there good list with working nodes somewhere? Thanks!

"addr" : "45.55.18.232:36352",
"addr" : "52.27.159.176:36352",
"addr" : "92.75.165.251:36352",
"addr" : "128.70.113.75:36352",
"addr" : "122.107.182.65:36352",

There you go
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Thanks for sharing. Now synchronization works smoother. We should add an always working nodes list to the block explorer site.

I'm having problems to synchronize my wallet. Is there good list with working nodes somewhere? Thanks!

"addr" : "45.55.18.232:36352",
"addr" : "52.27.159.176:36352",
"addr" : "92.75.165.251:36352",
"addr" : "128.70.113.75:36352",
"addr" : "122.107.182.65:36352",

There you go
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Clickdev, it's nice to hear you'r alive  Smiley

I guess no project goes without glitches and many (all? Smiley) are behind the schedule, but communication is even more important in those cases...

anyway: so now we're looking for webdeveloper and we would pay him with part of CLICKs we raised, rest would go to click-to-earn program, right?
Nearly 250.000 CLICKs was raised, how much we offer to webdeveloper? 100.000?
I have no problem with that, how about other contributors? Ozboy?

BTW: Block explorer is still down, is it also gone? http://45.55.18.232:3001/

announcement:

im sorry to everyone for the delays the last few days, web developer we had asked to do the work was expecting more money to be raised from the ico so that we could pay him more for his time, we gave him what we could and he completed the site but demanded more funds which we couldnt give them so that version of the site is gone, we have been looking around for someone else to do the job and were hoping to sort it out without the community having to worry but people think we have abandoned the project which is not the case, if the community can help find someone to help with the site then that would be great but if not we will release the click we raised for the asset, sorry to have not communicated enough

Dev how much more did he expect to be paid? I understand that the Yobit 100% burn policy has stuffed up everything as far as roadmap but no one is expecting you to go at it alone (when things like this happen). What we want is somebody who is committed to drive this coin. Community will chip in when they see the benefits. you just need to be open and speak up.
legendary
Activity: 1073
ClickCoin block explorer added!

http://cryptobe.com/chain/ClickCoin
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
hope to see this con rise and take some profit from it.
The dump is too serious.
Activity: 742
yes staking is doing great
Activity: 462
I love to trade
Still stacking hoping in the future of this coin
Clickdev, it's nice to hear you'r alive  Smiley

I guess no project goes without glitches and many (all? Smiley) are behind the schedule, but communication is even more important in those cases...

anyway: so now we're looking for webdeveloper and we would pay him with part of CLICKs we raised, rest would go to click-to-earn program, right?
Nearly 250.000 CLICKs was raised, how much we offer to webdeveloper? 100.000?
I have no problem with that, how about other contributors? Ozboy?

BTW: Block explorer is still down, is it also gone? http://45.55.18.232:3001/

announcement:

im sorry to everyone for the delays the last few days, web developer we had asked to do the work was expecting more money to be raised from the ico so that we could pay him more for his time, we gave him what we could and he completed the site but demanded more funds which we couldnt give them so that version of the site is gone, we have been looking around for someone else to do the job and were hoping to sort it out without the community having to worry but people think we have abandoned the project which is not the case, if the community can help find someone to help with the site then that would be great but if not we will release the click we raised for the asset, sorry to have not communicated enough
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
announcement:

Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
So, my fellow CLICKcoiners, DEV is not responding, maybe he is gone (too bad he didn't do it BEFORE we send him 250 000 CLICKs for marketing Sad
... also block explorer isn't working...

I'll setup another block explorer so we at least see what's going on at blockchain.

Also, if DEV doesn't show up in next couple of days, I think it's time to find new DEV and community takeover.

What do you guys think?

Well i suppose that if the original dev doesn't want to care about the others a community takeover is ok.
So, my fellow CLICKcoiners, DEV is not responding, maybe he is gone (too bad he didn't do it BEFORE we send him 250 000 CLICKs for marketing Sad
... also block explorer isn't working...

I'll setup another block explorer so we at least see what's going on at blockchain.

Also, if DEV doesn't show up in next couple of days, I think it's time to find new DEV and community takeover.

What do you guys think?
Got no acknowledgement either so far...

Has any of the investors got any acknowledgement from Dev as yet? Must admit I am a bit surprised.

Date: 2/09/2015 13:48
To: c81P34RRjGEEbweXYAEPJjR1St94Z6am86
Debit: -50000.001 CLICK
Transaction fee: -0.00007 CLICK
Net amount: -50000.00107 CLICK
Transaction ID: fa6e02dcc44cad8b1a5ce4199bdf68304ea745f88ea08fea7d3f86d45d7addf5
Activity: 658
Has any of the investors got any acknowledgement from Dev as yet? Must admit I am a bit surprised.

Date: 2/09/2015 13:48
To: c81P34RRjGEEbweXYAEPJjR1St94Z6am86
Debit: -50000.001 CLICK
Transaction fee: -0.00007 CLICK
Net amount: -50000.00107 CLICK
Transaction ID: fa6e02dcc44cad8b1a5ce4199bdf68304ea745f88ea08fea7d3f86d45d7addf5
Pages:
Jump to: