Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game - page 9. (Read 41232 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 10
Progress of the rework:

Which features have been finished since the last update:

- NPC Spawning
- Relaystations

Overview of all features and the corresponding progress:

Playerobject [✔]
Userlogs [✔]
Jump up/down [✔]
Join the Arena [✔]
Syncing of the equipment [✔]
Repair [✔]
Playerkill and respawn [✔]
Logout [✔]
Usage of medipacks [✔]
Exploits [✔]
Tutorial [✔]
Attack NPC / Player [✔]
Association Diplomacy [✔]
Hotkeys [✔]
Userdata [✔]
Chatfunction [✔]
Daily Challenge [✔]
Competition [✔]
Darknets [✔]
NPC spawning [✔]
Relaystation [✔]
PvP competition [0%]
AFK removal [0%]
Deployments of future updates [70%]
Events [0%]
Activity: 227
Merit: 2
will we able to craft bn4 or so?
How to get recipes ?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Great feature Cheesy

newbies will get started faster by crafting bn3

farming in arena will have more value due to increased leet npc spawn

also more possibilitys for future updates, like selling rare components during event or drop in new darknet's

Cheesy
Item Crafting via Components!

You are now able to craft items with Components!

How to get those?

There are different ways to get those Components. Either by killing LeetNPCs - in addition to the higher rewards, they also give components from now on - or by killing strong NPCs.

At the moment you're able to craft either a BN-3 or FW-3.

But you can be sure that there is more to come!

How to craft the items?

Under character you'll see the tab Item Crafting. There you'll see every available crafting recipe.
Each recipe needs a different amount of components and different types - you'll also see the amount that is needed and the amount you currently have.

You'll also see the different types of Components and the corresponding quantity in your Item Inventory.

As the rework of the gameserver is priority 1, we decided that we won't have any event until the rework is finished and live. We therewith don't use any time for setting up the event and you can enjoy the event after the rework and a much smoother game.

Changelog:
- Chance of LeetNPC spawning doubled
- Amount of satoshi dropped by LeetNPCs halved
- Bug fix where new players were placed in Arenalevel 1 instead of the tutorial
Progress of the rework:

Which features have been completed?
- Darknet
- A lot of Bug fixes

We're not only working on the rework of the gameserver - we also have to fix bugs that we are discovering during our test runs.

Overview of all planned features at the current prograss:

Playerobject [✔]
Userlogs [✔]
Jump up/down [✔]
Join the Arena [✔]
Repair [✔]
Logout [✔]
Usage of medipacks [✔]
Exploits [✔]
Tutorial [✔]
Attack NPC / Player [✔]
Hotkeys [✔]
Userdata [✔]
Chatfunction [✔]
Daily Challenge [✔]
Competition [✔]
Darknets [✔]
NPC spawning [67%]
PvP competition [0%]
Relaystation [0%]
AFK removal [0%]
Deployments of future updates [60%]
Events [0%]
First, I want to thank everyone that send us somehow their ideas regarding improving our game programming wise. We read through all the ideas but at the end we must say, that from our perspecive only a rework of the whole gameserver will help us in the long run.

As I said before, we want to keep you up to date regarding the rework.

Which features have been completed since the last post:
- Chat function is now complete
- Competition is done
- Daily Challenges are done

Therefore the list of all the features that have to be changed and the corresponding status.

Playerobject [✔]
Userlogs [✔]
Jump up/down [✔]
Join the Arena [✔]
Repair [✔]
Logout [✔]
Usage of medipacks [✔]
Exploits [✔]
Tutorial [✔]
Attack NPC / Player [✔]
Hotkeys [✔]
Userdata [✔]
Chatfunction [✔]
Daily Challenge [✔]
Competition [✔]
NPC spawning [67%]
Darknets [33%]
PvP competition [0%]
Relaystation [0%]
AFK removal [0%]
Deployments of future updates [60%]
Events [0%]
Activity: 1

Hello  ..

I played this game for a month and have some programming experience
Read the talk here about changing the programming language

I saw a LAG issue and I think I know a solution to this problem without changing the programming language

All site scripts are on one page, so all browser requests are open same page many times
Like :
https://clickfight.net/index.php?page=shopAmmo
https://clickfight.net/index.php?page=gamenew
https://clickfight.net/index.php?page=competitions
etc..
Everyone opens (index.php) to open what they need

Many requests from many players at the same time
They all open the same page
This puts a lot of pressure on limited script and make a LAG

What if you split the scripts into several pages
Example:
https://clickfight.net/shopAmmo.php
https://clickfight.net/arena.php
https://clickfight.net/beta.php
https://clickfight.net/gamma.php
https://clickfight.net/competitions.php
etc...

I think this will solve a problem .

Rework of the gameserver:

Even though we had some complication we are making progress. To keep you up to date, we decided to post a list of all the features that have to be changed and the corresponding status.

Playerobject [✔]
Userlogs [✔]
Jump up/down [✔]
Join the Arena [✔]
Repair [✔]
Logout [✔]
Usage of medipacks [✔]
Exploits [✔]
Tutorial [✔]
Attack NPC / Player [✔]
Hotkeys [✔]
Userdata [✔]
Chatfunction [70%]
NPC spawning [67%]
Darknets [14%]
Daily Challenge [0%]
Competition [0%]
PvP competition [0%]
Relaystation [0%]
AFK removal [0%]
Deployments of future updates [0%]

This list changes daily therefore we will keep on posting this list to keep you informed. We're trying to get this rework done as fast as possible - we know that you, the players, are experiencing several drawbacks / problems at the moment. We apologize for that.
Regarding the current issues with the Darknet:

Wether having too many NPCs at the same time ( multiple waves) or landing in a NaN arenalevel - those issues are correlated to the current inefficient of our programming language and the traffic overload.
Thus, those problems will be fixed with the rework of the whole server - we apologize for the inconvenience and hope to get the rework done as soon as possible.

Regarding the missing Update from Friday:

Due to the rework and personal missplanning we weren't able to release the update from Friday, the 27.03. We're going to set the update from last Friday with the update from next Friday live. Therefore, Friday the 03.04.2020, is going to have two updates!
Activity: 75
i finished wave 9 beta and i couldnt jump to next wave or jump to level 1 and i noticed im in Nan arena level
so i did jump but i joined to level 12 !
then wave 9 repeated
before i saw this bug in arena too .. one time i was at level 14 and i jumped up to 15 .. then i was in Nan arena level and after 20 sec i did jump and i came back to level 14
this time i jumped to beta from level 12 and after jump i came back to level 12.. when happening this bug after jump we will back to previous level

now its happen to me , after finish wave 21 gamma , i was in NaN arena , and then when i back to gamma my wave repeated
Activity: 227
Merit: 2
I also get nothing from darknet garma
Activity: 175
Merit: 14
ok tob, thx for looking into this.
Smiley
Activity: 17
i finished wave 9 beta and i couldnt jump to next wave or jump to level 1 and i noticed im in Nan arena level
so i did jump but i joined to level 12 !
then wave 9 repeated
before i saw this bug in arena too .. one time i was at level 14 and i jumped up to 15 .. then i was in Nan arena level and after 20 sec i did jump and i came back to level 14
this time i jumped to beta from level 12 and after jump i came back to level 12.. when happening this bug after jump we will back to previous level
Activity: 75
Creditnet is dead and not smart move we play it

i think you must increase the waves to solve it , or maybe increase rewards
admins i think there is something wrong with gamma...
many people didn't get any boost from gamma from past couple days.
idk if it is unlucky or if there is bug.

Just checked it and nothing wrong with the darknet Gamma.
Seems like you were just unlucky in the past couple of days.
admins i think there is something wrong with gamma...
many people didn't get any boost from gamma from past couple days.
idk if it is unlucky or if there is bug.
Result of the survey

As you can see, more players wish not to have the overview of the arenalevel removed. But there are also players wanting to have them removed...
We therefore liked the idea of Hasan and decided to add a new function to the association.

Leaders and Co-Leaders are now able to toggle the overview. You therefore can check where your teammates are but also turn the visibility to hidden if you wish.
To do so, got to the member page in your association. You'll then see above the overview of everyplayers the new command "toogle Visibility of Arenalevels".

Changelog:
- Improved the Shortlinks. Those are going to give up to 4 darknet energys.
- Fixed a bug where the ammo of a finished Darknet Alpha wasn't credited correctly in very rare occasions.
- Improved Link detection in the chat. Reducing the amount of false bans.
thank you very much for this! Smiley

-asianguy845
Update regarding lags

As I wrote in my last post we hade some test running to find the root cause of the lags.

Those are done adn we discovered two causes for those lags:

1. Two years ago we already had a rework of the gamesever and the arena... But two years ago we didn't knew any other programming language good enough and therefore decided to stay with the old one.
That was a wrong descion from our side. The inefficient of the current server architecture is more noticeable especially through the increasing numbers of players.

2. The current coronavirus and the ever-increasing number of people working in homeoffice or staying at home due to quarantine.
Due to that, the server workload is higher than before and therefore is one factor why the lags are more often during the last days / weeks.

Next Steps:

The rework of the whole gameserver isn't done in just a few days as the server also become more complexe over the last years. Luckily our dev has time at the moment and will work only on the rework of the gameserver from now on!

We do have some updates already done; those are going to be released as they only need a quick test from our side. In the meantime he's going to work on the rework.
A guess from the dev was that he thinks the rework could be done in April, beginning/middle of April. But that is guess and such guess depends upon a number of factors.
The guess is quite ambitious due to the complexity of the rework - but we are doing everything we can to ensure that the time schedule is met as we know that those lags are annoying and can be crucial during fights.
ok thx very much Smiley)
Pages:
Jump to: