Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game - page 36. (Read 41234 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 10
what is the attack rate of bn4? because it is only 60% accuracy,  if equipped with other bn3,  it still reload 3 sec?

That's right. The accuracy of the bn-4 is only 60%. To compensate that, the reload time is 2.2 sec.

In total the new bn-4 is, even though it has a lower accuracy, stronger than the bn-3.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
what is the attack rate of bn4? because it is only 60% accuracy,  if equipped with other bn3,  it still reload 3 sec?
what happened i can't log on JOIN the arena

You can now join the arena again.

We had to upload a fix for the bn-4 weapon. You are now dealing more damage - as it should have been in the first place.

The bn-4 weapon is now really the strongest weapon in clickfight.

Join now and use the event to either level up faster or if you are already playing, try to get that new weapon and be one of the strongest player in the arena!
Activity: 45
what happened i can't log on JOIN the arena
The current event still goes on until 5.11!

Join now and either level up faster or try to get the new weapon.

I saw today that at least two players got the bn-4 weapon!
Halloween Event!

The event starts tomorrow, Monday the 22.11, at 5:00 and ends on the 5.11 at midnight!

There are going to be 5 new NPCs during the event. Giving rewards from xp and credits or our best ammo "Mobile Strike".

But you are also going to have the chance to recieve our brand new and strongest weapon from one of the NPCs!

If you aren't already playing clickfight, join now and use the event to level up faster.
The same goes for those who have just started to play clickfight. For those, who are aready stronger, use the event to get that new weapon and be one of the first to have it!

It would be nice to warn as it is written 2-7days========EVENTS - There is no Event announced at the moment. Events are usually announced 2-7 days in advance. Check back again later.

That's right. We are currently in the final stage of preparing the event. The event will be soon announced on the event page of clickfight.net.

There is going to be a chance to get this as a reward:

Therefore get yourself ready!
It would be nice to warn as it is written 2-7days========EVENTS - There is no Event announced at the moment. Events are usually announced 2-7 days in advance. Check back again later.
Coming soon...

More precise information are going to be released soon.

More information about the upcoming event will be released very soon.

At this moment I can only tell you, that the event is going to be beneficial for all players.

The weak players can use the event to get stronger faster. The event will also be challenging for the already strong players. But they are going to be rewarded for their efforts!

And yes, you're going to be able to deal more damage Smiley
What happened today?

Well, in the early morning hours clickfight.net was attacked.

After detecting the attack, we worked on two main problems simultaneously. On the one hand, we tried to stabilize the performance as fast as possible. On the other hand, we worked on fixes that guarantee that your accounts and satoshi are safe.

Through the attack, you may have experienced some performance problems.

As everybody had those problems, we decided not to repeat the competition.

But: As a compensation, we will be having tomorrow, Monday the 15. October, a macro virus event!

You'll be able to find the macro virus the whole day.
Hi, this is chapterhouse.

I'm currently logged in on PC, but am unable to log in on my smartphone or old PC...

Reproducible on:
- Browsers: Internet Explorer 11, Chrome 68 for Windows x64, Chrome 69 for Android
- Devices: Old Windows 7 x64 laptop, Xiaomi Mi A1 with Android 8.1
- Networks: Wi-Fi and 4G

After entering my login credentials, I'm redirected back to the log in form. Also, I don't recall having a captcha in the login form, so that may be related.

I wanted to log in my smartphone to go and take a walk while still participating in the competition, but now seems impossible. Also, I better not log out just in case...

I would recommend you to try it again. We are working on it, therefore the problem should bei fixes soon and everybody can join again.

Activity: 9
Hi, this is chapterhouse.

I'm currently logged in on PC, but am unable to log in on my smartphone or old PC...

Reproducible on:
- Browsers: Internet Explorer 11, Chrome 68 for Windows x64, Chrome 69 for Android
- Devices: Old Windows 7 x64 laptop, Xiaomi Mi A1 with Android 8.1
- Networks: Wi-Fi and 4G

After entering my login credentials, I'm redirected back to the log in form. Also, I don't recall having a captcha in the login form, so that may be related.

I wanted to log in my smartphone to go and take a walk while still participating in the competition, but now seems impossible. Also, I better not log out just in case...
i am jackchun
i can't login

Wenn currently have some performance problems. Wenn are working on it and hope to fix it soon.

Wenn are sorry that this occurs now during the competition.
Activity: 266
i am jackchun
i can't login
Today is competition day!

Join now and gather the most cryptos as possible.

Use those rewards to become even stronger.

have a lot of crypto to do with it. so would at least use new weapons

Sorry for the late answer either here or as a response to your email.

We ourselves had some intern problems but we got everything cleared and out of the way. Therewith we will be more active in the forum and emails will now be answered faster.

hi  how about a new weapon 51-and higher

We don't want to have more weapon slots at the moment. But: You'll get very soon more information about what will come next!

In the meantime, we are improving the game so that it runs more smoothly. We still want to have clickfight.net as an app. But this is not our highest priority.
More information about your character!

You'll now see more information in your characteroverview, such as your personal stats.

In addition to that, you'll have at least one weapon equipt.

hi  how about a new weapon 51-and higher
Pages:
Jump to: