Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game - page 37. (Read 41234 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 10
Ever played clickfight on your mobile device?

The arena wasn't optimized for those devices... until now!

The clickfight arena is now optimized for your mobile device. Join the arena on your smartphone or tablet and fight those NPCs or other players. You won't have any real disadvantages anymore.

You can use every function you are used to - attack, switch ammo, start your creditnet or darknet and even use the chat at the bottom!

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
what a joke 10 captcha in 1 hour
Arenalevel 20 and 21 aren't going to come in the very near future..

At the moment only 5 players could jump into arenalevel 20 and only you could jump into arenalevel 21.

We are trying to have some players in the same arenalevel, so that you could either fight with them or against them.

As I said earlier, there will be a way to get even strong in the near future. We are currently working on it.
and where the 20-21 level. and even about a new weapon for about 1,500,000 crypto more powerful
hello question still such at me Increase your Damage you deal by 0.5% per level.
  much higher. weaker games are in no way inferior to me. not fair

You will soon have the ability to increase your damage and therefore get even stronger.
Arenalevel 18 and 19 are open!

New NPCs are waiting up there to be fought.

Some of them are able to be fought alone, other ones should be fought as a team.

Team up with your association members and fight those new NPCs and get the rewards!

Further information regarding the rewards of the new NPCs can be found here:FAQ

Not only have we opened the two new arena levels, we also changed varies other points:

- Equipment can now be changed and equiped while being in the arena
- You can now only join an association every 24 hours
- You can now search for Associations by their tag
- Visual Glitch with Medipack in arena solved
hello question still such at me Increase your Damage you deal by 0.5% per level.
  much higher. weaker games are in no way inferior to me. not fair
Prepare yourself - You'll soon find our new NPCs in the arena!

As a reminder: they will be strong. Either be prepared for a long fight or join an association and fight as a team!

First competition this month

Join now and give your best!

As this is the first competition this month, the rewards are higher and instead of only the top 20, the top 30 will get rewards!

We are giving away 95.000 satoshi in total!

The competition is still going until 23:59 (UTC+2).

I am really sorry, but I don't quite understand what you are trying to ask me...

Please ask your question again. We try to solve any questions regarding our game.
Looking for a question but if you remove the XP rating. only individual XP to know how many to the next level.and the general cleaning
In an association war against another association, every player can help you win the fight.
To be able to help you in the new arena levels, they must be high enough so that they also can jump into the new arena levels. Only then they can help you to fight the new NPCs.

But you don't need tons of players in your association.
You can also declare a nonaggression pact or even be allies with another association and fight with them in the new arena levels.
yes, but if in my association there are low level players as they will help me on high arenas
It is not a must to be in an association to have access to the new arena levels.

But there will be some NPC that are quite strong are easier to fight with a small group together. Therefore the association first and then the new arena levels.

But they are going to come.
and if I'm not in one association that I can not move to the next arena
The association is the basis for the next arena levels.
We are working on them, getting the picture ready and stats of each NPC.

After releasing the new arena level you'll see why we wanted to have the association first and then the arena levels.
it would be better to open new arenas and not invent a bicycle
Big changes in Clickfight!

Until now, it was normal to fight alone in the arena. From time to time some players formed a “team” and went hunting together, like during the macro virus event.

But now: You can create an association!

You can create your own association or you decide to join an association of another player. Each association can have up to 25 players. After joining an association you can switch in chat to association and write only with other players from your association.

Additionally, you can decide to declare a nonaggression pact with another association or declare war against them.

Further information can be found here: FAQ
We hope you all enjoyed the latest event.

Those who were already strong enough had the chance to get good rewards from the event NPCs. Those who weren't strong enough yet had the chance to get weapons, ammo or other usefull items.

Weekly Sunday Competition!

The next chance to get rewards and therewith become stronger. The competition starts today at 10:00 and ends at Midnight. The goal is to get the most cryptos!

Therefore, join now and use all that time until midnight to receive those rewards!
The Classicdays event is starting right now and will end on the 28.07 at Midnight!

You can discover three different NPCs in the arena. These NPCs are from an older version and were thought to be defeated. But here they are again! It is now your turn to fight them back!

The first NPC that can now be found in the arena will spawn between Arenalevel 1-13. The NPC doesn‘t attack and has 6k HP. The player that kills the NPC can receive weapons or other useful equipment that can be used in later fights.

The second NPC, Humba, will spawn in the Arenalevel 6-17. It does deal a small amount of damage if you attack him but has quite a good amount of Hitpoints.
After killing him you have a chance to get a Creditnet and if you are extremely lucky even a Darknet Alpha. If you don’t receive any of these you’ll get Darknet Energy!

The strongest NPC that can now spawn is the Bifidus. To hunt him down, you must go to Arenalevel 10-17.  But watch out: The NPC has a lot of Hitpoints and will deal a good amount of damage! To kill him, you must get a group of players together. Don’t worry the rewards will be distributed. In addition, every player helping to kill Bifidus can get a Creditnet
Pages:
Jump to: