Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game - page 49. (Read 41232 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 10
Now that the competition is over, we want to congratulate everyone who participated.

These players recieved satoshis and credtsi plus xp:

1. dunnerjunge
2. matinto
3. killer01

The next competition is planned for this Sunday, the 18.12.2016.

Again we are giving away 50,000 satoshis!

Another word to the javascript, which is posted above, we don't allow using any kind of scripts. Therefore we don't recommend using that script, because we automatically detect usage of such scripts and you will be banned!

FaucetHub is almost integrated...
Technically it is already integrated, but we want to test it first, so that we can promise that it is working correctly.

It will be implemented until Sunday, so that you can pay out any amount of satoshis you wish. Smiley

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Cool JavaScript there above by the user. How playing games to earn free satoshis is always fun and easy than those clickads.
Activity: 152
Merit: 22
[...]That would be easy 20k sat for me! Smiley
Sorry Dude 4 only 10k, but next time I promise. But was fun 2 fight with you Smiley you'ar to good 4 me.

Nice Event I like the new NPCs but the White 1 are very fast

Thanks Tob96
Activity: 15
Those 500k will hopefully be in the next competition Smiley

I had now a lot of time to fight the NPCs in the competition arena. I hope I will win the competition with this Smiley That would be easy 20k sat for me! Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

Shall we pump this to 500k? Smiley

Let me know when you integrate FH and you'll get 500k free satoshi into your account.

Yeah tobos you should join FH and be part of our community, our community will gladly accept you it mean more visitor too Grin

500k bonus for you know Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Reminder:

This Wednesday is our first competition!

Show everybody that you are the best and get satoshi as a reward. We are giving away 50k satoshi in total!

My advice: Play now and raise you skills, to raise your chance for the big satoshi rewards from the competition!

Have fun!

And good luck in the competition!
Show everybody that you are the best and get satoshi as a reward. We are giving away 50k satoshi in total!

Shall we pump this to 500k? Smiley

Let me know when you integrate FH and you'll get 500k free satoshi into your account.
Reminder:

This Wednesday is our first competition!

My advice: Play now and raise you skills, to raise your chance for the big satoshi rewards from the competition!

Have fun!

And good luck in the competition!
Good news for all!

Finally, our competetions are done and are implemented. Smiley

The first competition will take place this Wednesday from 8am till 6pm ( UTC +1). In total we are giving away almost 50k satoshi! Should we get more people during the next few days we we will give away even higher prices.

So get ready for Wednesday!
Through playing until Wednesday and raising your skills, you automatically raise your chance for the top three.

How do the competitions work? Huh

- Watch out, only your best try is counting!
- Should you die, just join back in and try to beat your best try.
- Keep in mind, the tries are limited.
- After the competition, spend your earned credits on skills to get more powerful.

So, have fun until Wednesday and then good luck for the competetions. Smiley
This bot, which is posted above and any other bot, will be automatically detected.

This will result into a directly bann of the user, without any exception!

The user above, who posted that bot was banned shortly before he posted that here!
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
There is no fun to kill npcs for 30-40 sat. It would be more fun if there are more player. You may wanna start a promotion for this.

2016-12-05 19:03:36: You killed talatk.

Cheesy
Activity: 21
Also here is simple JS expansion for Chrome.
Autokill all minions and players in arena.
https://mega.nz/#!cBA2lDjS!xW2-lPsdvTxR-ZJa3KNMzPLJYj1ycqboGyHrppgou90

This expansion inject js code to the http://clickfight.me/index.php?page=game and activated after each refresh.
For using this expansion you need to do Developer Mode - ON.

Also you can try it Ctrl+Shift+I - Console
But in console you need to draw it after each Jump in arena.

Code:
function btn()
{var baton = document.getElementsByClassName('npcBu');
if (baton.length > 0)
{
do {

$('.npcBu').click();
   setTimeout(150);
   $('.attackp').click();
   setTimeout(150);
      $('.attackp2').click();
   setTimeout(150);
      $('.attackp3').click();
   setTimeout(150);
      $('.attackp4').click();
   setTimeout(150);
   baton = document.getElementsByClassName('npcBu');
   setTimeout(150);
}   while (baton.length < 0)
}

else {setTimeout(2000);$('#jump').click();}
}
setInterval(btn,500);

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
The idea of the game fighting to earn BTC is good. However, I think this type of game needs to provide a higher rewards than it has this time. I tried it, and also did increase the amount of Satoshi, Credits and XP that I'll get in the arena to level 8. But guess what, I'm really tired and I just got 76 satoshis.  Shocked Anyway, thank you for the shortcut key (spacebar really helps). I'll be waiting for the upcoming competitions, that sounds great.
Activity: 21
XP Ranking
1. qvery 69,576 XP
its a bot in your game. He kills all people instantly and nobody wanna play again. GL with that  Grin
First, in higher arena levels the npc and the boss npc are giving more satoshis. If you upgrade your reward skill they give even more. Additionally there will be soon competitions, where you have the chance to win prices with satoshis.

Now to the clicking and that your fingers are hurting. You're right about that, but we won't allow any autoclickers.
Instead we implemented that you can click any NPC with your space bar. This  should be more "relaxing" than clicking with your mouse. Also your can jump now by pressing "j" and logout by pressing "l".
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
Nice game, i like games with upgrades, but i don't see how we can earn satoshi here? All i have got is experience points and credits  Huh

I see you pay direct to wallet, why don't you migrate to one of the micropayment systems? It would be better for you and users.

@marlboroza, you earn satoshis by defeating another players in arena.

When you are killing NPCs, sometimes a player will appear there with a "target". You must click the enemy's target, but it will be moving as the NPCs, and the enemy will try clicking your target as well. Must be fast and of course, some attributes give you some advantage in battle.

After you kill the enemy, you receive the satoshis.(If they aren't appearing in arena, it could because there is nobody online).

I see, boss, players and some monsters are giving satoshi(i saw only 1 player).

Now, to OP, can you tell us what is max upgrade level? To be honest, game is very simple and hard as hell. Can we use autoclickers here? I played it for 10-15 minutes and my fingers hurts. Its hard to click all those small monsters and catch them on screen.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
As you may know, FaucetBox is closing. Through that, we decided that we are paying out directly to the bitcoin address, until we have a good alternative for FaucetBox. Due to the wrong text in the FAQ, I want to clarify: Through the closure of FaucetBox we decided to pay out directly. In the meantime, we are looking for good alternatives to FaucetBox, possibly ePay.
Migrating from fbox to fhub is pretty easy tbh.
It wouldn't take you more than 3 minutes Smiley

You can also get free bitcoin from the site and top up your faucet's wallet.
https://faucethub.io/manager/free
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Nice game, i like games with upgrades, but i don't see how we can earn satoshi here? All i have got is experience points and credits  Huh

I see you pay direct to wallet, why don't you migrate to one of the micropayment systems? It would be better for you and users.

@marlboroza, you earn satoshis by defeating another players in arena.

When you are killing NPCs, sometimes a player will appear there with a "target". You must click the enemy's target, but it will be moving as the NPCs, and the enemy will try clicking your target as well. Must be fast and of course, some attributes give you some advantage in battle.

After you kill the enemy, you receive the satoshis.(If they aren't appearing in arena, it could because there is nobody online).
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

Yeah, we already have an eye on FaucetHub.
You're right about the avatar of our NPCs.
To cheer you up, we are working on the avatar and hopefully have soon new avatars.  Cheesy
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
As you may know, FaucetBox is closing. Through that, we decided that we are paying out directly to the bitcoin address, until we have a good alternative for FaucetBox. Due to the wrong text in the FAQ, I want to clarify: Through the closure of FaucetBox we decided to pay out directly. In the meantime, we are looking for good alternatives to FaucetBox, possibly ePay.

No problem. Soon we will have FaucetHub.io, that will be a good micro payments system.

The game is nice, just need to make some clicks to defeat NPCs and another players. I just didn't understand why one of NPCs start filling a little orange bar, they don't attack.

One suggestion I give you is to change the NPCs' avatar. They are a bit fail at this moment.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: