Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐⭐⭐ CLUSTER ⭐⭐⭐ Self mining token ⭐ 100ETH reward per Cluster solved! ⭐ - page 5. (Read 12406 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If I joined airdrop 2 and I want to buy CLRT now to participate in mining, I can do it as described here: http://clustertoken.io/get-mew.html ? Or need to wait for the end of airdrop? Can I buy at the same address where I already have CLRT and which is registered for the second one?
Another question: where will the CLRT be haggled?

1. You can buy ClusterToken at any given time with the same address, no issues
2. I'm not sure what you mean. You can buy/sell at Etherdelta and also by using Blockfolio app.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
bounty for german translation? pm me!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
If I joined airdrop 2 and I want to buy CLRT now to participate in mining, I can do it as described here: http://clustertoken.io/get-mew.html ? Or need to wait for the end of airdrop? Can I buy at the same address where I already have CLRT and which is registered for the second one?
Another question: where will the CLRT be haggled?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
can I join it now?if I miss the Airdrop?
ClusterToken is added on Blockfolio!

Glad to mention that I chatted with blockfolio team, and now clustertoken is on blockfolio.  Grin

Nice move!!! Thanks!
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Glad to mention that I chatted with blockfolio team, and now clustertoken is on blockfolio.  Grin

Great, however it still looks like the value is very low of the token (because it has so many decimals?)
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Joined the airdrop and invest in your project, it sounds good!
Tokens will be added to the holders themselves or does something have to be done to get them? You write "The rewards can be claimed by any ClusterToken holder by calling the" claimClusters "function of the ClusterToken Smart contract." The rewards will be instantaneously added to your wallet." Can you more clearly step by step describe how to act? In general, state more simply section 4. The second question: at what time intervals will the reward appear?

Hi there,

- Once you send Ether to the contract, you will receive ClusterTokens in return. This happens automatically once you added the token to your wallet.
- You can claim your 'mining rewards' once every cluster has been solved. To do so, simply interact with the contract and call the 'claimClusters' function. Your rewards will be transfered to your wallet.
- The reward happens every 1.000.000 blocks mined on the Ethereum network. We also provide an option to withdraw faster, at every segment. This is every 1000 blocks and is done by calling 'claimSegments'.

Thank you

If there are 100 people, and 90 of them will call 'claimSegments' every 1000 blocks, when will the remaining 10 people call 'claimClusters' after 1,000,000 blocks, will they receive 0.1 CLRT or 0.01 CLRT?

Assuming you invested 1 ETH with 100 participants, you will receive at every cluster solved 100 shares. 1 / 1000 * 100 = 0.1 CLUSTER, so x100 your investement.
It doesn't matter what other people claim, your reward will always be calculated as such.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Tokens will be added to the holders themselves or does something have to be done to get them? You write "The rewards can be claimed by any ClusterToken holder by calling the" claimClusters "function of the ClusterToken Smart contract." The rewards will be instantaneously added to your wallet." Can you more clearly step by step describe how to act? In general, state more simply section 4. The second question: at what time intervals will the reward appear?

Hi there,

- Once you send Ether to the contract, you will receive ClusterTokens in return. This happens automatically once you added the token to your wallet.
- You can claim your 'mining rewards' once every cluster has been solved. To do so, simply interact with the contract and call the 'claimClusters' function. Your rewards will be transfered to your wallet.
- The reward happens every 1.000.000 blocks mined on the Ethereum network. We also provide an option to withdraw faster, at every segment. This is every 1000 blocks and is done by calling 'claimSegments'.

Thank you

If there are 100 people, and 90 of them will call 'claimSegments' every 1000 blocks, when will the remaining 10 people call 'claimClusters' after 1,000,000 blocks, will they receive 0.1 CLRT or 0.01 CLRT?
How long will you be able to claim your tokens? Will the smartcontract expire?
I'm currently not holding any ETH gas but will try to fund this soon.

As long as computers will exists, you can claim your rewards.
It's running decentralized and autonomously on the Ethereum blockchain forever.

Also, I have 2 questions:

What happens in a scenario where I forget about claiming cluster for more than a year ? does it accumulate?

And what about if  my reward got mature, but I didnt claim it and at the time total participants was 100, and later extra people join, does my reward now scale based on the new number of people? or I receive the reward based on the calculation when participants was 100?

In the first scenario, yes, it accumulates. No matter when in time, your rewards count up.

Second case, the rewards get scaled down to the numbers of participators at the time of claiming the rewards. That's why early birds with a good amount of shares will receive the best rewards.
Once ClusterToken gets a large userbase, rewards also scale down.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO

Also, I have 2 questions:

What happens in a scenario where I forget about claiming cluster for more than a year ? does it accumulate?

And what about if  my reward got mature, but I didnt claim it and at the time total participants was 100, and later extra people join, does my reward now scale based on the new number of people? or I receive the reward based on the calculation when participants was 100?

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
On the https://www.clustertoken.io/get-mew.html page, the anchor links at the top are relative to that page, but they should point to the frontpage.

Eg. https://www.clustertoken.io/get-mew.html#ideology should be https://www.clustertoken.io/#ideology.

Also, in the whitepaper you used the word "payed" which is a verb you probably didn't intend to use:

Pay (nautical)
seal (the deck or seams of a wooden ship) with pitch or tar to prevent leakage.
"an open groove between the planks had to be payed by running in hot pitch from a special ladle"

Fixed.
On the https://www.clustertoken.io/get-mew.html page, the anchor links at the top are relative to that page, but they should point to the frontpage.

Eg. https://www.clustertoken.io/get-mew.html#ideology should be https://www.clustertoken.io/#ideology.

Also, in the whitepaper you used the word "payed" which is a verb you probably didn't intend to use:

Pay (nautical)
seal (the deck or seams of a wooden ship) with pitch or tar to prevent leakage.
"an open groove between the planks had to be payed by running in hot pitch from a special ladle"

Thanks for pointing it out! Will correct this asap!
Pages:
Jump to: