Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐⭐⭐ CLUSTER ⭐⭐⭐ Self mining token ⭐ 100ETH reward per Cluster solved! ⭐ - page 6. (Read 12406 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
On the https://www.clustertoken.io/get-mew.html page, the anchor links at the top are relative to that page, but they should point to the frontpage.

Eg. https://www.clustertoken.io/get-mew.html#ideology should be https://www.clustertoken.io/#ideology.

Also, in the whitepaper you used the word "payed" which is a verb you probably didn't intend to use:

Pay (nautical)
seal (the deck or seams of a wooden ship) with pitch or tar to prevent leakage.
"an open groove between the planks had to be payed by running in hot pitch from a special ladle"
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What is the price of the cluster when it is registered in the market?

As always, future price is determined by the demand and supply principle.

But unlike most coins/token, our supply is low, the rewards are extremely difficult to obtain, and it requires patience to receive a fraction of 1 Cluster.
This implicates that users that get into ClusterToken are not the kind of users that dump their coins daily.
It will take a very long period of time before 1 full ClusterToken will be out on the markets to dump.
All these factors combined make it very unlikely that the value will drop severely.

We'll also continue to develop further applications and uses for ClusterToken, so the coin will keep getting attention.
More news on upcoming projects are soon to be announced.

Currently on Etherdelta the buy price is 1Eth /CLRT, the sell price is 100Eth /CLRT.
Nobody has sold yet, so the price set at 100Eth / CLRT seems to hold.

But then again, only ~0.06 CLUSTER exists in the wild  Wink
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
What is the price of the cluster when it is registered in the market?
I've claimed my airdrop yesterday at the myetherwallet.
I don't know how this will play out, does it automatically add clustertoken as the weeks pass by?

Like the idea of a smart contract airdrop though, I think it's original / one of a kind.

If you claimed them, they are in your wallet right now :-)
Thank you very much, it sure is a one of a kind, spread the word!

How rare to find dev's that actually develop things instead of cloning  Grin
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
CryptoDetective
I've claimed my airdrop yesterday at the myetherwallet.
I don't know how this will play out, does it automatically add clustertoken as the weeks pass by?

Like the idea of a smart contract airdrop though, I think it's original / one of a kind.
I registered for the airdrop, then invested a bit of Ether in Cluster during that airdrop transaction. I just claimed the airdrop and received 0.000005 despite isInvestor bool FALSE Smiley

That's correct. This is the reason why we performed a small scale airdrop, to test it's functionallity.

It seems like a minor glitch is in our code that changes the global airdrop amount variable as soon as 1 investor is detected, instead of the local variable.
This is very valuable for us, in order to prepare for the next automated promotion campaign.

That being said, we noticed the flaw in our code from the first day, but decided to leave the airdrop campaign open and see where it goes.
This is the exact reason why we deposited enough in the account so even 250 users could get the max payout.

Remember, nobody ever deployed an airdrop contract before we did, such things can always happen.
I'm just glad it's a small scale experiment instead of a major campaign, and it's benificial for the users :-)

Thanks for the explanation and happy to have been part of this unique, first-of-its-kind, once-in-a-lifetime experience. Grin

Make sure to spread the word!
I registered for the airdrop, then invested a bit of Ether in Cluster during that airdrop transaction. I just claimed the airdrop and received 0.000005 despite isInvestor bool FALSE Smiley

That's correct. This is the reason why we performed a small scale airdrop, to test it's functionallity.

It seems like a minor glitch is in our code that changes the global airdrop amount variable as soon as 1 investor is detected, instead of the local variable.
This is very valuable for us, in order to prepare for the next automated promotion campaign.

That being said, we noticed the flaw in our code from the first day, but decided to leave the airdrop campaign open and see where it goes.
This is the exact reason why we deposited enough in the account so even 250 users could get the max payout.

Remember, nobody ever deployed an airdrop contract before we did, such things can always happen.
I'm just glad it's a small scale experiment instead of a major campaign, and it's benificial for the users :-)

Thanks for the explanation and happy to have been part of this unique, first-of-its-kind, once-in-a-lifetime experience. Grin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Sounds good, I see this project has a good progress, I will see the next few days, before I decided to join the signature campaign, good luck for signature campaign
I invested during airdrop and after, but still "↳ isInvestor bool FALSE" will I be involved in mining?

Sure! The 'isInvestor' flag was only of use during the airdrop :-)
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
I invested during airdrop and after, but still "↳ isInvestor bool FALSE" will I be involved in mining?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Airdrop is complete, there are no tokens on the address.

What do you mean, there are no tokens on the address? The airdrop address is holding enough tokens to pay the 250 participants.
So far, 12 users claimed their rewards.

I mean that they did not send me anything. Or do we have to use some tricky way to collect these tokens? Too everything is difficult to twist.

You will find detailed instructions on how to claim your rewards at the last page of our airdrop thread.

Thank you for your help.

If we consider the amount of gas that was used for airdrop, 0.001064658 + 0.001281441 = 0.002346099 ETH = 0.000005 CLRT, then the cost is 1 CLRT = 469.2198 ETH. Unreal.

What do you mean, there are no tokens on the address? The airdrop address is holding enough tokens to pay the 250 participants.

I mean that they did not send me anything. Or do we have to use some tricky way to collect these tokens? Too everything is difficult to twist.

You will find detailed instructions on how to claim your rewards at the last page of our airdrop thread.
Yes, I do not care. It's good that I did not participate in the ICO. The token from airdrop is not involved in mining, and the token from the ICO is involved. Are these different tokens? Such microscopic amounts are not even traded on some exchanges, even if they cost 100 BTC. When will the amount rise? In 20 years? Then maybe already etherium will not. Not surprisingly, 250 participants were not recruited for 3 days. And what does this contract do that the token will cost 100 ETH? Nothing. If I sell a speck of dust, will it cost 100 ETH only for the fact that it's a microscopic speck of dust?
Activity: 66
ELI5 how does a token self-mine. how are tokens issued prior? airdrop? premine?

Pages:
Jump to: