Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐⭐⭐ CLUSTER ⭐⭐⭐ Self mining token ⭐ 100ETH reward per Cluster solved! ⭐ - page 7. (Read 12406 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Airdrop is complete, there are no tokens on the address.

What do you mean, there are no tokens on the address? The airdrop address is holding enough tokens to pay the 250 participants.
So far, 12 users claimed their rewards.
The website is too similar to https://darcr.us.

How much ETH is the airdrop worth?

For using the same open source particles background? Then our website will be very similar to about a million other websites  Wink
The airdrop just closed! Keep eyes on our topics, since there will be more airdrops in the future.

Participated with 0.1 eth

I Assume this is the : https://etherscan.io/address/0x08fd34559f2ed8585d3810b4d96ab8a05c9f97c5

Btw where is the ETH move to?

Done the claiming step and i checked the participators

↳ state bool
  TRUE
↳ registered bool
  TRUE
↳ isInvestor bool
  FALSE
↳ claimedRewards bool
  TRUE

Why is here showing investor = false?

Kindly check thanks xd

Hi there again!

Most likely you registered on the airdrop prior of purchasing ClusterTokens.
The airdrop detects if you are holding ClusterTokens upon registration, and marks you as one if you have CLRT in your balance at the time of subscribing.

The ETH is moving towards PR management, and for example, our Signature campaign that we just added and payed with gathered funds.
Our next goal is to accumulate enough funds for a paid listing at Cryptopia exchange, so we can be listed at Coinmarketcap. (they need a public exchange with API integration).

Cheers!
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Truly a unique way of mining without mining hardware. I will definitely invest in it.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

For using the same open source particles background? Then our website will be very similar to about a million other websites  Wink
The airdrop just closed! Keep eyes on our topics, since there will be more airdrops in the future.

Participated with 0.1 eth

I Assume this is the : https://etherscan.io/address/0x08fd34559f2ed8585d3810b4d96ab8a05c9f97c5

Btw where is the ETH move to?

Done the claiming step and i checked the participators

↳ state bool
  TRUE
↳ registered bool
  TRUE
↳ isInvestor bool
  FALSE
↳ claimedRewards bool
  TRUE

Why is here showing investor = false?

Kindly check thanks xd

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.

OK THX, so i have buy to test 0.0005 Clustertoken so i have with the Airdrop 0.0005025 token, so the beginn to mining automatical without any to do?
regards

Correct :-) You are now participating in the mining cycle of the ClusterToken smart contract.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2627
Good day when I have the cluster token on myether, I have to set something for the self mining or happens then automatically?

If your tokens are received from the airdrop, you are not included in the mining contract as stated in the OP of the airdrop thread:

You will only receive ClusterTokens in your account. This means you are not participating in our self mining contract and will not be eligible to claim rewards from the mining cycle.

If you purchased ClusterTokens from the mining contract, you are automatically participating in the mining rounds.

OK THX, so i have buy to test 0.0005 Clustertoken so i have with the Airdrop 0.0005025 token, so the beginn to mining automatical without any to do?

Participated in the Airdrop

When will the tokens be sent?

I Checked on the contract that my registration = True, so i suppose i am in?

Btw, how much cluster am i getting per 0.01 ETH invested?

Thanks

0.01 -> 0.0001 cluster Token ;-)

regards

Thanks

The tokens are ready to redeem any time you like. Please follow the instructions on the last page of the airdrop topic.
Per 0.01ETH (~2.5$) you will receive 0.0001 CLRT in your account, and lifetime participations in the mining rewards.
For a detailed understanding on the reward cycle, we advise to read our Medium article : https://medium.com/@ClusterToken/clustertoken-how-a-single-token-can-be-worth-100-ether-565e5ff2c81e

A TL;DR can be found on the previous page. Here's the outlined detail:

The reward structure is set as following;

Code:
1 CLUSTER / HOLDERS * SHARES

Let's assume you invested 1 ether and the contract has 100 holders.

1 Ether = 100 shares. 1 / 100 * 100 = 1 CLUSTER would be your total reward after 1.000.000 blocks. This would mean x100 return from your investement, and the ~0.3 USD transaction cost would not matter.

But if you invest the bare minimum of 0.01 Ether this would mean;

0.01 Ether = 1 shares. 1 / 10000 * 100 = 0.01 CLUSTER would be your total reward. This will still be x100 and be worth 1 Ether.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Thanks
Good day when I have the cluster token on myether, I have to set something for the self mining or happens then automatically?

If your tokens are received from the airdrop, you are not included in the mining contract as stated in the OP of the airdrop thread:

You will only receive ClusterTokens in your account. This means you are not participating in our self mining contract and will not be eligible to claim rewards from the mining cycle.

If you purchased ClusterTokens from the mining contract, you are automatically participating in the mining rounds.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2627
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
World's first smart contract airdrop has now been completed! Talking about a solid proof of concept  Wink
Thank you all for participating!
OK so if you keep holding after the first Cluster has been solved, are you still eligable for extra rewards?
I don't fully grasp the technology behind it Smiley Just starting out with the whole Ethereum business. Smiley

Of course! You are eligable for life!

We side-launched a new project to help others!
Feel free to have a look and share your opinion!

DEVVOTE
- Build to help dedicated developers in need -

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/build-to-help-dedicated-developers-in-need-devvote-board-members-wanted-2073835

Please someone tell me about this token with simple words. If I buy this token from sending eth to the contract address the token will start self mining automatically, is it correct? And the amount of mining is depending on the amount of holding the token and the number of the participants at the time.

That is correct. You automatically participate from the second you bought ClusterTokens. And yes, your rewards is linear to the amount of tokens you purchased.
The higher the investement, the higher the rewards. Our top investor currently bought 0.5 Ether. So it doesn't have to be thousands of dollars, spend what you like, but never spend more than you can afford since it's an investement for mid to long term.

Sorry for typos or bad formatting, working remotely.
It cost more eth  gas to get the  rewards! Dev could you modify the smart contract? Better to buy cluster.....than to get reward, dev you should change something like this will not work!

It mostly depends on your own investement. You can participate from 0.01 Ether, or about USD 2.5$
The current transaction costs are about ~ USD 0.3 at this moment.

The reward structure is set as following;

Code:
1 CLUSTER / HOLDERS * SHARES

Let's assume you invested 1 ether and the contract has 100 holders.

1 Ether = 100 shares. 1 / 100 * 100 = 1 CLUSTER would be your total reward after 1.000.000 blocks. This would mean x100 return from your investement, and the ~0.3 USD transaction cost would not matter.

But if you invest the bare minimum of 0.01 Ether this would mean;

0.01 Ether = 1 shares. 1 / 10000 * 100 = 0.01 CLUSTER would be your total reward. This will still be x100 and be worth 1 Ether. However, the ~0.3 transaction costs will be noticable.
But, if you can't wait long enough, you always have the option to withdraw at every segment. To encourage holding, the rewards are cut in half when doing so.

Let's assume you want to withdraw after 500 segments (500.000 blocks) after having invested 0.01 Ether;

1 / 10000 * 100 = 0.01 CLUSTER / [amount of segments] / 2 = 0.00001 Cluster. If you have to pay the ~0.3 fee on that amount, it becomes considirable!

At this moment, we are 'only' at 38 segments. So if you withdraw today, when invested 0.01 Ether, the gas cost will not cover for the reward since you would receive about 0.0000076 cluster assuming 100 users.
This is exactly what ClusterToken is designed for: To encourage holding until 1 cluster has been solved.

But, the contract will be updated in a couple of weeks, and some minor changes may happen to the reward structure to make it more useable in the near future.
And of course, a major factor will be the amount you initially invested. But this applies to every investement you make.
Anyone can join starting at ~2USD. It's not up to us to decide if someone does or doesn't have to invest a big amount.

Sorry for typos or bad formatting, working remotely.
Pages:
Jump to: