Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐⭐⭐ CLUSTER ⭐⭐⭐ Self mining token ⭐ 100ETH reward per Cluster solved! ⭐ - page 9. (Read 12406 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
Dev, I have read through the entire thread. I would like to firstly applaud your respectful and mature response through out the thread. I believe it speaks highly of the 4 friends behind the account.

That being said, I think its an interesting project. I will be reading the medium post, and will return for clarity if any needed.

Well thank you!!

I have read through the post on medium. I noticed a lot of typos, so I suggest someone reads it and corrects them as soon as possible.
I do have one question.

Can eth be sent multiple times to the contract to receive CLRT from the same account?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Dev, I have read through the entire thread. I would like to firstly applaud your respectful and mature response through out the thread. I believe it speaks highly of the 4 friends behind the account.

That being said, I think its an interesting project. I will be reading the medium post, and will return for clarity if any needed.

Well thank you!!
    I did not find these functions in the contract. I hope you will later describe in detail how to call these functions?

Hi there,

Here's a detailed guide on how to interact with the contract:

Using MyEtherWallet

1. Go to MyEtherwallet.com and click the 'contracts' tab. Make sure you select 'Interact with Contract'.
    2. Enter the Airdrop contract address in the address field. The contract's address is 0x08fd34559F2ed8585d3810B4D96Ab8A05c9f97c5
    3. Paste the ABI/JSON code written below in the 'ABI / JSON Interface' field

[/list]
    Code:
    [{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"currentUnit","outputs":[{"name":"currentUnit","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"burn","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"withdrawPayments","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"emergencyStop","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"contributors","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stopped","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"release","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimSegments","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"buyClusterToken","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"payable":true,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"currentSegment","outputs":[{"name":"currentSegment","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"currentCluster","outputs":[{"name":"currentCluster","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"backers","outputs":[{"name":"buyer","type":"address"},{"name":"contribution","type":"uint256"},{"name":"withdrawnAtSegment","type":"uint256"},{"name":"withdrawnAtCluster","type":"uint256"},{"name":"state","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimClusters","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"Drain","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"currentBlock","outputs":[{"name":"blockNumber","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"payments","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"initialBlockCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"payable":true,"type":"fallback"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"LogRefundETH","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"}]

4. Click 'Access' and select 'claimClusters' or 'claimSegments'in the dropdown box.
    5. Click 'Write' and 'Generate transaction'. You will send a small amount of Gas for this transaction.
    6. Your rewards will be added to your wallet if you have added the token.

Cheers!
    Activity: 308
    Merit: 250
    The Movement DAO
    This project is a bit counterintuitive. The less people know of cluster, the higher the profits are for the current users.
    But to get some real value and trades, you will need a lot more people. How do you plan on solving this?

Yes, it is. Promo and marketing will happen anyway, and since ClusterToken lives forever on the blockchain, it's inevitable that our userbase will grow.

Also, the invested amount right now are more or less the same, what will happen if a big guy jumps in with let's say 5 eth ?
    Will that decrease the profits of the current investors? I've got 0.5 in, just like to know what would happen.

No. It will not change your rewards. The rewards are calculated by the total participators, not by their investement.
    The more you invest, the more reward you will receive of course. That's the proportional bit of the code.

We suggest reading our Medium article where it's explained in depth: https://medium.com/@ClusterToken/clustertoken-how-a-single-token-can-be-worth-100-ether-565e5ff2c81e

i did invest some like your project dev, do you think it will possibile to sell our share one day! Do you think it will be good idea?

It's entirely up to you how you invest your own money. ClusterToken is not a spin on the jackpot machine, it's an investement in the medium and long terms.
    So if you sell your rewards or not, that's up to you  Smiley

Activity: 1736
    Merit: 857
    Tokens will be added to the holders themselves or does something have to be done to get them? You write "The rewards can be claimed by any ClusterToken holder by calling the" claimClusters "function of the ClusterToken Smart contract." The rewards will be instantaneously added to your wallet." Can you more clearly step by step describe how to act? In general, state more simply section 4. The second question: at what time intervals will the reward appear?

Hi there,

- Once you send Ether to the contract, you will receive ClusterTokens in return. This happens automatically once you added the token to your wallet.
    - You can claim your 'mining rewards' once every cluster has been solved. To do so, simply interact with the contract and call the 'claimClusters' function. Your rewards will be transfered to your wallet.
    - The reward happens every 1.000.000 blocks mined on the Ethereum network. We also provide an option to withdraw faster, at every segment. This is every 1000 blocks and is done by calling 'claimSegments'.

Thank you

I did not find these functions in the contract. I hope you will later describe in detail how to call these functions?
    This project is a bit counterintuitive. The less people know of cluster, the higher the profits are for the current users.
    But to get some real value and trades, you will need a lot more people. How do you plan on solving this?

Yes, it is. Promo and marketing will happen anyway, and since ClusterToken lives forever on the blockchain, it's inevitable that our userbase will grow.

Also, the invested amount right now are more or less the same, what will happen if a big guy jumps in with let's say 5 eth ?
    Will that decrease the profits of the current investors? I've got 0.5 in, just like to know what would happen.

No. It will not change your rewards. The rewards are calculated by the total participators, not by their investement.
    The more you invest, the more reward you will receive of course. That's the proportional bit of the code.

We suggest reading our Medium article where it's explained in depth: https://medium.com/@ClusterToken/clustertoken-how-a-single-token-can-be-worth-100-ether-565e5ff2c81e

i did invest some like your project dev, do you think it will possibile to sell our share one day! Do you think it will be good idea?

It's entirely up to you how you invest your own money. ClusterToken is not a spin on the jackpot machine, it's an investement in the medium and long terms.
    So if you sell your rewards or not, that's up to you  Smiley
    Activity: 108
    Ok dev I understood the mining system and participation methods. But for what this token will be used? Is thi the next kinds of useless token or not? I'll be waiting for your next update. 
    Tokens will be added to the holders themselves or does something have to be done to get them? You write "The rewards can be claimed by any ClusterToken holder by calling the" claimClusters "function of the ClusterToken Smart contract." The rewards will be instantaneously added to your wallet." Can you more clearly step by step describe how to act? In general, state more simply section 4. The second question: at what time intervals will the reward appear?

Hi there,

- Once you send Ether to the contract, you will receive ClusterTokens in return. This happens automatically once you added the token to your wallet.
    - You can claim your 'mining rewards' once every cluster has been solved. To do so, simply interact with the contract and call the 'claimClusters' function. Your rewards will be transfered to your wallet.
    - The reward happens every 1.000.000 blocks mined on the Ethereum network. We also provide an option to withdraw faster, at every segment. This is every 1000 blocks and is done by calling 'claimSegments'.

Thank you
    Activity: 1736
    Merit: 857
    Activity: 728
    Merit: 500
    MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

legendary
    Activity: 1218
    Merit: 1010

This project is a hybrid of Minereum and Timereum without collecting addresses.
    You registered on a parent address and you get a fixed reward on the Contract address manually.
    If you pay .01 ETH to the contract you will get a % of reward automatically.

Correct, proportional with your investement you'll receive a % of the reward.
    The exact formula is

Code:
    REWARD = 1 CLUSTER / HOLDERS * SHARES 

Where SHARES represent your investement.
    Please guys, keep this thread clean, joining users will find it hard to find the needed information on ClusterToken if you keep quoting and bashing others  Wink
    legendary
    I dont see your problem too mate, know who is working behind the project is quite common question in many great project... Grin Grin
    ok wonderfull i see the team on  your web site

Trophy of most idiotic fudder ever dude. Really.
    Activity: 196
    Merit: 100
    Mmmm dev, like you , say you will collect 1000 eth from your smart contract, could we have the honour to know all your team do you have website social or other we can identify you and your team? thanks dev  , you see i am not trolling anymore ...i think this is the less you can do after you will collect lot money from all investors!

Haven't seen such butthurt childish posts since the summer of '14 when all the kids got online trying to make some pocketmoney.
    Oh wait. It's summer again. Man, why bother asking all those questions? At least they've launched a completed product without asking thousands of dollars upfront.
    Their code looks good, it's working properly, and as long as the internet exists, so will this smart contract.

Now what are their personal details going to add to that?
    Will it work if you know that? Do you invest in this or in their completed, running and working ?

I can't find any line where they ask you to invest in . They offer a mineable token, and if you want to participate, you can buy a mining contract, aka ClusterToken.
    Their source is fully public on Etherscan and github. Feel free to verify what it does and doesnt. If you don't have faith in code, then you should not even exist.

I really don't see you problem or butthurt right here. It's not like they're selling a promise or an idea, they sell something they've created and deployed.

I dont see your problem too mate, know who is working behind the project is quite common question in many great project... Grin Grin
    ok wonderfull i see the team on  your web site
    Please relax and have your fights somewhere else. This topic is about ClusterToken.
    If you feel the need to scream and shout against each other, i suggest you both take it somewhere else.

At least they've launched a completed product without asking thousands of dollars upfront.
    Their code looks good, it's working properly, and as long as the internet exists, so will this smart contract.

Will it work if you know that? Do you invest in this or in their completed, running and working ?

I can't find any line where they ask you to invest in . They offer a mineable token, and if you want to participate, you can buy a mining contract, aka ClusterToken.
    Their source is fully public on Etherscan and github. Feel free to verify what it does and doesnt. If you don't have faith in code, then you should not even exist.

It's not like they're selling a promise or an idea, they sell something they've created and deployed.

Maybe rough stated, but in a way you are correct about your statement. Thank you
    legendary
    Mmmm dev, like you , say you will collect 1000 eth from your smart contract, could we have the honour to know all your team do you have website social or other we can identify you and your team? thanks dev  , you see i am not trolling anymore ...i think this is the less you can do after you will collect lot money from all investors!

Haven't seen such butthurt childish posts since the summer of '14 when all the kids got online trying to make some pocketmoney.
    Oh wait. It's summer again. Man, why bother asking all those questions? At least they've launched a completed product without asking thousands of dollars upfront.

I really don't see you problem or butthurt right here. It's not like they're selling a promise or an idea, they sell something they've created and deployed.

I can be your granpa dev , i am not a developer but i am not stupid!

That would mean you're 80+, as i'm born in '74, so this seems highly unlikely  Smiley
    cmon dev soon you will get 20 or 30 btc on your pocket easy.... Grin Wink, any plans for this money you will get? are you planning to make nice holiday or buy car...Ok, now we know how old you are , you are born in 1974, 43 years wich contry? Ukraina or Russia?, now tell us who you are , what are doing in life, what is your job( off course making lot money on smart contrat is your second jobs) tell us more about you ...its more important than marketing for sure!

You certainly don't sound like you could be my grandpa, more like my youngest son.
    You talk about 30BTC like that amount will make you rich. Maybe get a decent job first  Wink
    And sorry to dissapoint you, our team comes from Germany, France, and Belgium. And a semi Netherlands one Smiley
    No need for a nice car, we all drive nice car's and bikes already.

Even tough it's hard to believe, not every around here is doing things just to make some money.
    You see, our team doesn't need any money at all. We are debt free, all living in a nice house, with everything we need without external resources.
    Yes, we all work hard, and made enough money to sustain a comfortable life without the need of 'scamming' people, like most here do.

So here's one for you; If you want to have a comfortable life, start working instead of trolling around on forums.
    I can be your granpa dev , i am not a developer but i am not stupid!

That would mean you're 80+, as i'm born in '74, so this seems highly unlikely  Smiley
    cmon dev soon you will get 20 or 30 btc on your pocket easy.... Grin Wink, any plans for this money you will get? are you planning to make nice holiday or buy car...Ok, now we know how old you are , you are born in 1974, 43 years wich contry? Ukraina or Russia?, now tell us who you are , what are doing in life, what is your job( off course making lot money on smart contrat is your second jobs) tell us more about you ...its more important than marketing for sure!
    Pages:
    Jump to: