Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐⭐⭐ CLUSTER ⭐⭐⭐ Self mining token ⭐ 100ETH reward per Cluster solved! ⭐ - page 10. (Read 12406 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Our userbase seems to be growing. 48% of our users got some ClusterTokens in the last 24h!

Currently we're working on an interactive dashboard that shows how many units, segments, and units have been mined.
We'll also have a sort of countdown to the next reward with an estimation of the reward any user would get  Smiley

Have I asked if you could also follow us on Twitter and RT now and then to get some exposure? Keep on mining!
How does this work? Anyone have a link how this is explained to idiots?

Actually I'm just lazy to read everything, how about a tl'dr then?

Love that honesty  Cheesy
TL;DR can be found at this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20557413
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
How does this work? Anyone have a link how this is explained to idiots?

Actually I'm just lazy to read everything, how about a tl'dr then?

-- ClusterToken is now on Telegram --
You can find our channel at https://t.me/clustertoken

I can be your granpa dev , i am not a developer but i am not stupid!

That would mean you're 80+, as i'm born in '74, so this seems highly unlikely  Smiley
Activity: 196
It's also another self-mining contract on Ethreum blockchain but it's too very complicated for me and very confusing, for this reason, I'm out!
This project is a hybrid of Minereum and Timereum without collecting addresses.
You registered on a parent address and you get a fixed reward on the Contract address manually.
If you pay .01 ETH to the contract you will get a % of reward automatically.

minereum , timereum and cluster 3 newbiu account and very similar project....may be the first two are just test , this one may be will make the dev rich! Grin Grin Grin
good luck guys i am out 100%

The big difference is that Minerium and Timerium projects are absolutely free to participate, no investments needed. And in case with cluster... Airdrop is a joke (incredibly small amount) and here they are gathering some funds Smiley
Dev make this nice game with smart contract , propose to everyone to get into this project  but you have to pay to play the game , the more you pay the biggest will be your profit , soon some one will smell nice profit and  you will see some users starting to push this thread with nice post! Oh this dev  is genius, i will buy many, this project will go to the moon  bla bla bla , bla bla bla, bla bla bla Grin Grin Grin,

No need for a moon or rapid growth, slow and steady wins the race.
ClusterToken mining contract can go on forever without any further human interaction, we have plenty of time to see where it goes.

but you have to pay to play the game

Did you ever got to mine something for free? It's a mining contract, like any other.
You can choose to participate, you can choose not to. It's up to you. Out of 7.5 billion people on this planet, 1 user's opinion is very little.
Like said before, as long as Ethereum exists, ClusterToken will continue to mine. So even if it will take us 5 years to have 100 active users, we're good with it :-)
If we wanted to raise some money, i'm sure we would have made some nice marketing campaing and sell ClusterTokens as an investement instead of just deploying it.

Yes dev nothing wrong to me, you are very clever person and i am sure you will make good money from this game , i appreciate your work You're not stealing from people  , but let me say you just made great Ponzi scheme with smart contract. I am sure investorst will smell great roi on your ponzi smart contract and you will make good profit, and off course they will too! Wink I can be your granpa dev , i am not a developer but i am not stupid!
It's also another self-mining contract on Ethreum blockchain but it's too very complicated for me and very confusing, for this reason, I'm out!
You registered on a parent address and you get a fixed reward on the Contract address manually.

minereum , timereum and cluster 3 newbiu account and very similar project....may be the first two are just test , this one may be will make the dev rich! Grin Grin Grin

The big difference is that Minerium and Timerium projects are absolutely free to participate, no investments needed. And in case with cluster... Airdrop is a joke (incredibly small amount) and here they are gathering some funds Smiley
Dev make this nice game with smart contract , propose to everyone to get into this project  but you have to pay to play the game , the more you pay the biggest will be your profit , soon some one will smell nice profit and  you will see some users starting to push this thread with nice post! Oh this dev  is genius, i will buy many, this project will go to the moon  bla bla bla , bla bla bla, bla bla bla Grin Grin Grin,

No need for a moon or rapid growth, slow and steady wins the race.
ClusterToken mining contract can go on forever without any further human interaction, we have plenty of time to see where it goes.

but you have to pay to play the game

Did you ever got to mine something for free? It's a mining contract, like any other.
You can choose to participate, you can choose not to. It's up to you. Out of 7.5 billion people on this planet, 1 user's opinion is very little.
Like said before, as long as Ethereum exists, ClusterToken will continue to mine. So even if it will take us 5 years to have 100 active users, we're good with it :-)
If we wanted to raise some money, i'm sure we would have made some nice marketing campaing and sell ClusterTokens as an investement instead of just deploying it.

Activity: 210

Seems like world's first smart contract airdrop is more successfull than we imagined! Only ~100 spots open to claim!

And for all those that feel like ClusterToken is complicated, here's the explaination why you think it is.

Most of you have been brainwashed by today's new tokens and devs.
They managed to make you believe that you need 30 guys with fancy rankings and titles even before your project begins;
They also make you believe that any project needs a pre investement (pre-ico round, ico round, ...) of thousands of dollars to write about 200 lines of code;
You also believe that it's impossible for a 'newbie' account to create a successfull, hones token or coin;
You also believe that such tokens or coins will make you rich overnight;

Now reality check:
Our team exists of 4 friends;
We delivered a perfectly coded smart contract only after it did just that; ClusterToken works, is completed, deployed, and active.
There was no need for us to raise money in order to do this;
Our newbie account is a shared account, any team member can access it;
ClusterToken is not designed to make you rich overnight, It will bring value on longer terms;

Hope this clears things up  Wink

Not every token launched is out to get your money guys. It hurts to see that many users keep bashing new teams and tokens that actually delivered and never asked for money to achieve this.
On the other hand, any fancy graphics token with 30 rounds of pre investors always get away with the big dollars while they hardly deliver anything apart from some basic code cloned somewhere.

for me looks like ponzi scheme, dev you have to find good investors for your project and you will make good money ! I do expect someone will jump  in your project and start to post in your thread  how good is your project! Nice game ..very clevar! How much do i have to invest to get good roi?
Activity: 184

I don't know if your twitter stunt was a good or a bad move, but at least you're having some exposure  Roll Eyes Grin Shocked

Sure it was  Smiley Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010
I don't know if your twitter stunt was a good or a bad move, but at least you're having some exposure  Roll Eyes Grin Shocked
Followed trough your airdrop thread to this one and just read the whitepaper and medium post carefully.
I only have 1 question left for you guys;

Why didn't you get a marketing team  Huh

Your concept is amazing! Gather some funds and hire a marketing crew for this token, it will rock!
Maybe do some bounty campaign to get a marketing team.

Hi thanks!

We're working on it  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010
Followed trough your airdrop thread to this one and just read the whitepaper and medium post carefully.
I only have 1 question left for you guys;

Why didn't you get a marketing team  Huh

Your concept is amazing! Gather some funds and hire a marketing crew for this token, it will rock!
Maybe do some bounty campaign to get a marketing team.
ClusterToken has an AIRDROP now!
Check out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-clustertoken-first-smart-contract-airdrop-completed-2060469

Double rewards for users who already bought some ClusterTokens!

Sorry to hear you're finding it complicated! Let my try to facilitate a bit;

By purchasing ClusterTokens, you participate in the self-mining structure of the contract.
Instead of having rewards each block, you'll have to be patient to receive the rewards.

Every block mined on Ethereum adds 1 UNIT to the counter of ClusterToken.
Every 1000 UNITS, this becomes 1 SEGMENT.

Every 1000 SEGMENTS completed, 1 CLUSTER is generated by the contract.
At current value, this equals to 100 Ethereum.

The 1 CLUSTER (100 Ethereum equivalent) then get's distributed amongst all mining participants multiplied by how much you invested.
If you like, you can also claim your rewards at each SEGMENT, but you'll only receive half the rewards you would if you waited.

TL;DR
If you buy some ClusterTokens, you'll automatically participate in the mining rounds and are eligible for a piece of the 100 Eth equivalent reward every 1.000.000 blocks.
Pages:
Jump to: