Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 19. (Read 43284 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, people. I recently found out that Codex has a very wide and decentralized system right now. I'm talking about cooperation with different appraisal agencies around the world.

Yes, so wide geography of partners is excellent. It's always good when in many countries of the world you can directly communicate with partners about things that interest you.

But, most importantly, you will be confident in them, and they are in you. Full transparency of transactions and the original history of goods, which will be certified by independent oracles.

Well, in any case, I hope that in the future Codex will expand even more and open representative offices in many countries of the world. I think this will be a justified step and users will appreciate it.

I think so too. Do you plan to personally use the Codex Protocol system or are you just investing in this project?

Of course I'm going to. I like this project more like an idea, although I also invested in it. But the very idea of ​​the project is for me in the first place.
Activity: 322
Hello everyone, people. I recently found out that Codex has a very wide and decentralized system right now. I'm talking about cooperation with different appraisal agencies around the world.

Yes, so wide geography of partners is excellent. It's always good when in many countries of the world you can directly communicate with partners about things that interest you.

But, most importantly, you will be confident in them, and they are in you. Full transparency of transactions and the original history of goods, which will be certified by independent oracles.

Well, in any case, I hope that in the future Codex will expand even more and open representative offices in many countries of the world. I think this will be a justified step and users will appreciate it.

I think so too. Do you plan to personally use the Codex Protocol system or are you just investing in this project?

Activity: 311
Tell me, please, will this project include only those items that were mentioned in the description? Or the list is more, just the developers decided not to display it entirely? And if so, where can you see it?
No, not only these topics will be registered in the code. There will be all items for which there is demand, interested and buyers
Thank you. And what about the list, where I can see what items are registered here?
I can't say anything about this. I don't want to mislead you, so I did not answer. Perhaps this information is in white paper, did you check it?
No, I didn't think about it. Okay, thanks for the help. Now I'll read the white paper again and, perhaps, I'll find the information that I now need
Activity: 303
Tell me, please, will this project include only those items that were mentioned in the description? Or the list is more, just the developers decided not to display it entirely? And if so, where can you see it?
No, not only these topics will be registered in the code. There will be all items for which there is demand, interested and buyers
Thank you. And what about the list, where I can see what items are registered here?
I can't say anything about this. I don't want to mislead you, so I did not answer. Perhaps this information is in white paper, did you check it?
Activity: 308
Hello everybody! The main office is in Europe?
I wondering does it matter? After all, the main thing is that the project is good, and everything else is peripheral Smiley
No, I was just curious to know. They say that the best projects are being created in Europe, so I thought that he too from there Smiley
I wondering does it matter? After all, the main thing is that the project is good, and everything else is peripheral Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Will funds be allocated for the development of the ecosystem or the promotion of it?
Activity: 139
Merit: 1

Codex is based in San Francisco Smiley
Activity: 308
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Can anyone explain me please - there is a test market, right? Can I buy something already? Also I need to know will investors get profits from all deals on the Codex market?

Not just the testnet but even our Mainnet has also been deployed and is officially live now! You can check out more in the link below Smiley

Link: https://twitter.com/CodexProtocol/status/1021498115927560193
Activity: 182
I see no upcoming events. Why? We want to see you, guys, come on. Also I loved your videos, when will you publish something new? Thanks!

No doubt they will annouce something, why can't you just wait a bit. Another thing better to think about is how is the team and how is developing process going?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I see no upcoming events. Why? We want to see you, guys, come on. Also I loved your videos, when will you publish something new? Thanks!
Activity: 182
Can anyone explain me please - there is a test market, right? Can I buy something already? Also I need to know will investors get profits from all deals on the Codex market?
Pages:
Jump to: