Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 16. (Read 43284 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Now, several project are going to provide protection for funds of investor
What do you think about it? Would you plan to do the same?
Or you did it already?
Activity: 176
As far as I know Codex will cooperate with museums and auction houses. Do you consider cooperation with art studios and municipal institutions(shelter homes for example)? There are a lot of people which making art, it would be interesting and useful for every party.

Sounds great! I'd also think about charity funds. I guess people could be more involved because of it. But let's Codex just start work firstly. All in good time.
Activity: 196
Hello! A wonderful project is just a find for a collector. I would like to ask, what kind of product range will be presented here?
Hello! The Codex will deal with collectibles: from brands to wines, from porcelain to paintings, from furniture to coins.
It's great! And cars, military awards will not be included in the list? Just there are people who are engaged in collecting collections of rare cars.
Activity: 84
I am going to attract several persons
And distract them from other project at the same time
What's restriction for max sum of participation?
We are thinking about 30k
Hello! A wonderful project is just a find for a collector. I would like to ask, what kind of product range will be presented here?
Hello! The Codex will deal with collectibles: from brands to wines, from porcelain to paintings, from furniture to coins.
Activity: 196
Thank you for being there!
You are very promising!
I hope you will implement everything well!
The bonus is extremely attractive
How much you have collected already?
Activity: 141
As far as I know Codex will cooperate with museums and auction houses. Do you consider cooperation with art studios and municipal institutions(shelter homes for example)? There are a lot of people which making art, it would be interesting and useful for every party.

Do you mean they can use it as a promotional method? I don't know how people would react, you have to be very delicate.
Hello there
I wish to invest in the project
How can I do it? Give me info
Btw, do you have a roadmap?
Can i find it in the whitepaper?
Activity: 156
Activity: 84
Hello)
I definitely want to use your very cool project in the future.
What is your ultimate aim?
Activity: 141
I would be glad if you told me about the time
Of confirming transactions?
Is it really fast?
and do you have bounty program?
can't find this information on site
Hello there! These are the links for the community rewards:

Community Rewards:
▪️Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4508456
▪️Telegram: https://t.me/codex_earndrop

Also, CODX is an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum network, therefore generally, transaction times are much faster than bitcoin for example Smiley

Hello! Is it really necessary to have so fast speed of transactions performing in such project? Is it made for scaling in the future?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Is it really fast?
Hello there! These are the links for the community rewards:

Community Rewards:
▪️Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4508456
▪️Telegram: https://t.me/codex_earndrop

Also, CODX is an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum network, therefore generally, transaction times are much faster than bitcoin for example Smiley
Is it really fast?
Thank you for all explanations!
You are all very smart there!
I think this company is more modern than other company.
Codex is future.
Activity: 334
I'm glad to greet everyone here. I can congratulate the team and the community with the fact that all the funds needed were collected in a short time!

Hello, dude! I congratulate you too! This is a very joyful and important moment when fundraising comes to an end. It is very good that everything turned out so.

Yes, the most nervous part of ICO is behind, although there are still difficult stages of development, but I think that developers can easily cope.

There are still months of development, debugging, testing of the whole system ahead. In general, there is still a lot of work.

Yes, but a lot of the Codex team has already proved. They proved that they can successfully conduct auctions, conducted an excellent ICO.

Yes, it can not be denied. Well, we will continue to follow the project and support it.

Not only support, but also develop, in every way contribute to the development of this service.

Well, let's hope that in the end everything will turn out to be a kind and in half a year Codex will work full time.
Activity: 336
I'm glad to greet everyone here. I can congratulate the team and the community with the fact that all the funds needed were collected in a short time!

Hello, dude! I congratulate you too! This is a very joyful and important moment when fundraising comes to an end. It is very good that everything turned out so.

Yes, the most nervous part of ICO is behind, although there are still difficult stages of development, but I think that developers can easily cope.

There are still months of development, debugging, testing of the whole system ahead. In general, there is still a lot of work.

Yes, but a lot of the Codex team has already proved. They proved that they can successfully conduct auctions, conducted an excellent ICO.

Yes, it can not be denied. Well, we will continue to follow the project and support it.

Not only support, but also develop, in every way contribute to the development of this service.

Activity: 336

Pages:
Jump to: