Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 17. (Read 43284 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I'm glad to greet everyone here. I can congratulate the team and the community with the fact that all the funds needed were collected in a short time!

Hello, dude! I congratulate you too! This is a very joyful and important moment when fundraising comes to an end. It is very good that everything turned out so.

Yes, the most nervous part of ICO is behind, although there are still difficult stages of development, but I think that developers can easily cope.
Activity: 334
I'm glad to greet everyone here. I can congratulate the team and the community with the fact that all the funds needed were collected in a short time!

Hello, dude! I congratulate you too! This is a very joyful and important moment when fundraising comes to an end. It is very good that everything turned out so.
Activity: 336
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
Tell me, please, which countries will your project be focused on? After all, art is pretty much in all countries and cover everything in a row, it seems to me impossible Huh

The Codex project is not limited to any particular countries, it will be used worldwide.
Everything is possible, you should know that.  Smiley
Activity: 70
Tell me, please, which countries will your project be focused on? After all, art is pretty much in all countries and cover everything in a row, it seems to me impossible Huh
Activity: 308
I want to express a special thanks to the admins in the chat. They are always at their workplace and immediately answer all the questions. Thank you Smiley
Yes, I also noticed that the admins in the chat are very good and responsive. Professionals in their business Wink
Activity: 70
The idea is new and unusual. I especially like that developers don't forget about our past and pay attention to it too
Activity: 311
I want to express a special thanks to the admins in the chat. They are always at their workplace and immediately answer all the questions. Thank you Smiley
Activity: 294
Great project! As for me, everything is at the highest level. I can safely say that this is the best project I've seen  Smiley
I agree with you, it is very promising. I follow their development not the first week and I can say that the dev's know exactly what they are doing
So do I. I see that quite a large number of people are interested in it and investing it. And this is an excellent guarantee, both for me
Just guys are serious about their work. And it is this attitude that affects the quality of their project. And as we see, for the better
Great project! As for me, everything is at the highest level. I can safely say that this is the best project I've seen  Smiley
I agree with you, it is very promising. I follow their development not the first week and I can say that the dev's know exactly what they are doing
So do I. I see that quite a large number of people are interested in it and investing it. And this is an excellent guarantee, both for me
Activity: 294
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I don't understand how did you find the idea of adding developers in the structure. That's not bad, just wonder why you decided to work in such area.

Me too. Anyway it could be very useful, I don't think team ingnored disadvantages of that model. I have a question too! How will Codex provide sufficient amount of validators? I can't imagine how many of them will be needed.

I suppose validators will be motivated enough for doing this. It would be fair. They will get rewards - an articles  on medium says that.

Yes rewards for validators as you said. Codex is supported by a large industry consortium, the team expects it to continue to grow as blockchain becomes a vital part of the tech industry.
Activity: 176
You know what I like about this? That Codex really has all chances to have live community-driven ecosystem. Your idea of on-chain votings is very inspiring. For those who didn't get it: they give a say to every user.
Activity: 303
I don't understand how did you find the idea of adding developers in the structure. That's not bad, just wonder why you decided to work in such area.

Me too. Anyway it could be very useful, I don't think team ingnored disadvantages of that model. I have a question too! How will Codex provide sufficient amount of validators? I can't imagine how many of them will be needed.

I suppose validators will be motivated enough for doing this. It would be fair. They will get rewards - an articles  on medium says that.
Activity: 176

Activity: 303
Activity: 141
I really like articles you post on Medium! It's nice to see that access to data will be free. Also I appreciate that you differ kinds of users, maybe it's obvious, but also important.
Activity: 182
Hello there friends
I am really glad to be here and support your project
....but what exactly distinguishes you from your competitors?
There are no competitors yet, haha. The idea of the project is unique, it can only be realized by the Codex Protocol

I'm pretty sure I saw some projects about collectibles few days ago, however it looked so weak so I even didn't read their whitepaper. That makes me say: I agree with you, there are no competitors at all.

No way, here we can see almost working platform (even though it works in a testing mode). Codex is unique in that way.
Activity: 142
Hello there friends
I am really glad to be here and support your project
....but what exactly distinguishes you from your competitors?
There are no competitors yet, haha. The idea of the project is unique, it can only be realized by the Codex Protocol

I'm pretty sure I saw some projects about collectibles few days ago, however it looked so weak so I even didn't read their whitepaper. That makes me say: I agree with you, there are no competitors at all.
Pages:
Jump to: