Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 33. (Read 43303 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I want to know what about newbies?
I have to buy tokens to become a part of ecosystem, right?
Will there be an option of using fiat?
The team doesn't comment on exchanges at this time (so also no announcements yet regarding CODX being listed on a fiat-paired exchange). If you were to participate in the tokensale you can use ETH to buy, but no fiat.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Hi everybody! This is a very interesting project! He has a good website design and an understandable white paper. Like the very idea of the team. So hold on, guys!
Hello! Totally agree with you. This project, in my opinion, is comparable to maximally modernize a rather conservative antiques market.
Why do you think the antiques market is conservative. Auction houses in the past and now are very different. Modern technology and got here in any way.
Activity: 242
Hi everybody! This is a very interesting project! He has a good website design and an understandable white paper. Like the very idea of the team. So hold on, guys!
Hello! Totally agree with you. This project, in my opinion, is comparable to maximally modernize a rather conservative antiques market.
Activity: 308
Activity: 280
Who is your main competitor in this sphere?
I heard about several project.
If one of them is real competitor?
Hey!  Smiley The Codex CEO Mark Laurie was actually talking about it in the AMA.

"I would actually say that Codex has many competitors. This is a really great use-case for blockchain and has really big benefits for the industry. We are unique because we have an adoption. Codex has agreements that give it support from and access to thousands of auction houses that sell 10 million items annually for over $6 Billion."

Activity: 70
I want to know what about newbies?
I have to buy tokens to become a part of ecosystem, right?
Will there be an option of using fiat?
Activity: 215
"With Codex partner Luxury Asset Capital, a leader in the online alternative lending market, one can receive a one-click quote for an asset-backed loan and a lien will be registered on the Codex Record which custodians and future buyers can verify."

Make sure that you read this interview where Coinvision discusses Codex Protocol in depth with the project CEO, Mark Lurie
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;topic=4494244.1080;num_replies=1095
Activity: 84
Who is your main competitor in this sphere?
I heard about several project.
If one of them is real competitor?
Activity: 369
All good afternoon. Guys, I correctly understand that Codex will be maximally decentralized?

Hello. Yes you are right. One of the basic ideas and goals of the Code is the creation of a decentralized register of works of art and antiquities.

Well, this system will be achieved thanks to oracles, I understand it correctly? By oracles, I mean competent independent people who will evaluate, etc.

That's right. Thus, Codex will absorb all the best from the system of centralized systems and at the same time it implements it in a decentralized system, thereby ensuring security.

Oh, I really like this idea. A good approach is to take from the two systems all the best and unite it in one place.

Yes, but the cool thing is that this system will constantly grow and develop, thereby improving itself.

I really hope that the team that develops the Codex protocol will bring even more innovations and make this project the most advanced.

I think that will happen. The blockchain system does not stand still and is constantly being improved, and thanks to it we will see many more good solutions.
Activity: 322
All good afternoon. Guys, I correctly understand that Codex will be maximally decentralized?

Hello. Yes you are right. One of the basic ideas and goals of the Code is the creation of a decentralized register of works of art and antiquities.

Well, this system will be achieved thanks to oracles, I understand it correctly? By oracles, I mean competent independent people who will evaluate, etc.

That's right. Thus, Codex will absorb all the best from the system of centralized systems and at the same time it implements it in a decentralized system, thereby ensuring security.

Oh, I really like this idea. A good approach is to take from the two systems all the best and unite it in one place.

Yes, but the cool thing is that this system will constantly grow and develop, thereby improving itself.

I really hope that the team that develops the Codex protocol will bring even more innovations and make this project the most advanced.

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
The sale is starting in 25 hours. So if the sale ends, also the bounty campaign will end?
Activity: 224
The price per coin will be the same until the end of the Public sale or not?

All details regarding the sales are on Codex site
here https://www.codexprotocol.com/token-sale.html
All details that are not here will be announced on Codex Telegram,
so please make sure to follow us here https://t.me/codexprotocol  Smiley
Activity: 303
White paper is remarkably written, and the description itself explains everything in detail on the site. Even before that, there have been discussions about whether this project will be successful, but personally I believe that if there is no trouble, the developers will achieve their goal. Good luck to you!
Activity: 294
I'm interested in what makes your project unique so that people invest their money in you? I do not want to criticize or praise your project until I fully understand it

Do not you think the idea is unique to you? I confess that for me this project with such an idea is new and unusual

Well, about the idea that is new, I agree. But you can not develop a whole project based only on ideas. There must also be guarantees that it will be interesting and reliable in future use

I think that if properly presented, it will greatly influence the future of this project. I hope that it will be so, because the project attracted me and I would be interested in how it is being implemented

Ok, maybe you're right. I think we'll find out it soon. By the way, I am also going to invest it, because there are many new ideas that are not present in other projects
Pages:
Jump to: