Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 34. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 0
I'm interested in what makes your project unique so that people invest their money in you? I do not want to criticize or praise your project until I fully understand it

Do not you think the idea is unique to you? I confess that for me this project with such an idea is new and unusual

Well, about the idea that is new, I agree. But you can not develop a whole project based only on ideas. There must also be guarantees that it will be interesting and reliable in future use

I think that if properly presented, it will greatly influence the future of this project. I hope that it will be so, because the project attracted me and I would be interested in how it is being implemented
Activity: 294
I'm interested in what makes your project unique so that people invest their money in you? I do not want to criticize or praise your project until I fully understand it

Do not you think the idea is unique to you? I confess that for me this project with such an idea is new and unusual

Well, about the idea that is new, I agree. But you can not develop a whole project based only on ideas. There must also be guarantees that it will be interesting and reliable in future use

As I recently read, Codex Protocol is unique because of guaranteed adoption

I am very pleased that the project is guaranteed adoption. Without this, I think, but it would not make sense
Activity: 311

Activity: 308

As I recently read, Codex Protocol is unique because of guaranteed adoption
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
If I understand correctly that the project will have an online appraiser function? Not bad, if I, for example, want to sell a thing that is not yet in the register  Smiley
CodexProtocol is partnering with ValueMyStuff, a network of former Sotheby's and Christie's experts who will provide appraisals and validate Codex Records.
Yes, I talked about this. I saw an article on the site about this. The work of appraisers will be to handle new things that were not previously available for sale?

Simply put, a user can send their Codex Record to ValueMyStuff and receive an appraisal from the leading network of experts with prior experience at institutions like Sotheby’s and Christie’s. The amount of time the user will be able to save is tremendous, as ValueMyStuff guarantee to provide you with a valuation of your art or other collectibles within 48 hours. The partnership between Codex & ValueMyStuff brings appraisal data to a decentralized title registry for unique assets so that appraisals are carried with the asset wherever it goes.

Read the full article to find out more! https://medium.com/codexprotocol/verify-an-immutable-provenance-record-with-a-virtual-appraisal-codex-partners-with-valuemystuff-d5a811394acf
Activity: 189
such platforms bring the chain block closer to ordinary people, this is a huge plus, soon the whole world will know about the block chains) similar projects I have not seen And this is a plus for you because you do not have competitors
Competitors are not present because the idea of the project is really innovative
Competitors are not present while, so it is more correct
In my opinion, it does not matter. The Codex will be ahead, because it is the first in this sphere
Activity: 224
such platforms bring the chain block closer to ordinary people, this is a huge plus, soon the whole world will know about the block chains) similar projects I have not seen And this is a plus for you because you do not have competitors
Competitors are not present because the idea of the project is really innovative
Competitors are not present while, so it is more correct
If I understand correctly that the project will have an online appraiser function? Not bad, if I, for example, want to sell a thing that is not yet in the register  Smiley
CodexProtocol is partnering with ValueMyStuff, a network of former Sotheby's and Christie's experts who will provide appraisals and validate Codex Records.
Yes, I talked about this. I saw an article on the site about this. The work of appraisers will be to handle new things that were not previously available for sale?
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
Are you ready guys ? Tokensale is coming in 1 and 1/2 day! One question, I can pass KYC whanever I want or just while presale/ICO is on going?
Whitelisting for the first day of the sale is over, but you can start KYC for the second day of the sale (which is open to all eligible participants) already, do check it out: https://www.codexprotocol.com/token-sale.html
I have a question
I found this project few days ago
What are the advantages of codex in front of other technologies?
Hi there,

Codex puts provenance on the blockchain and is open source, which means that it will provide an infrastructure for all players in the A&C ecosystem who need proof of ownership while also preserving privacy. This includes bidders, sellers, as well as third-party players—including art insurers, collateralized lenders and art logisticians—who can build applications and utilize the title system. Biddable, which is a title-escrow system for the $125B auction market, is aimed toward auction houses and bidders.
- For bidders, Biddable will provide access to auctions, especially for international buyers and cryptoholders who don’t have translated or verifiable financial records.
- Today, auction houses lose substantial revenue to bidders who renege on items they win. Because of this, auction houses require extensive financial disclosures from potential bidders just to participate. Biddable will eliminate the need for this invasive process through the use of the title-escrow system.
Every thing that can be sold will have its own identification number. This will allow to keep records of such items, highlight the most popular and sold items
I think that the best-selling items will be coins and paintings
Every thing that can be sold will have its own identification number. This will allow to keep records of such items, highlight the most popular and sold items
Hi everybody. I want to say that cooperation with auction houses already provides respect to the project
Hey. This provides some reliability, for me, as for the investor it is very important
Hi everybody. I want to say that cooperation with auction houses already provides respect to the project
Activity: 141
Are you ready guys ? Tokensale is coming in 1 and 1/2 day! One question, I can pass KYC whanever I want or just while presale/ICO is on going?
Pages:
Jump to: