Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 36. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The whitepaper is written understandable and interesting.
I like the project and your idea
But each system has it's its own shortcomings
Are there any shortcomings that we should know?
I think no one wants to get into an unpleasant situation in the future
Activity: 70
There are many coins on the market already.
Have you some solid competitive advantages?
What can you boast about?
whats the price of the codex token now
and what price is expected in a year?
I want to ask something
What kind of cryptocurrency do you interact with?
Activity: 336
Hello people. How are you doing? At Codex protocol all is abrupt, but I am interested in one nuance. Two days later, the sale of tokens begins, but I can only participate on the second day of sales?

Hello, friend. It all depends on whether you applied for pre-sale. Well, you had to send the application and you must receive a letter with an answer if you come up.

No, the fact of the matter is that I did not submit my application on time. Now I realized, I'm watching, and sales are already beginning on July 24th.

Do not worry) Just on the first day of sales, purchases will be made by those who sent the application on time for sale. You can easily buy tokens on the second day of sales.

uff, otherwise I already started to worry about this. I would not like to stay at this stage without tokens.

Yes, it would be an unpleasant situation, but as I said, there's nothing to worry about. By the way, how much investment do you want to make?

Haha. I will not say the exact amount, but the size of my investment will be decent) I like the project, so why not invest in it for a large one)
Correctly! You need to invest the maximum in what you believe. Here already in the first place is not even profit, but the principle.
Activity: 334
Hello people. How are you doing? At Codex protocol all is abrupt, but I am interested in one nuance. Two days later, the sale of tokens begins, but I can only participate on the second day of sales?

Hello, friend. It all depends on whether you applied for pre-sale. Well, you had to send the application and you must receive a letter with an answer if you come up.

No, the fact of the matter is that I did not submit my application on time. Now I realized, I'm watching, and sales are already beginning on July 24th.

Do not worry) Just on the first day of sales, purchases will be made by those who sent the application on time for sale. You can easily buy tokens on the second day of sales.

uff, otherwise I already started to worry about this. I would not like to stay at this stage without tokens.

Yes, it would be an unpleasant situation, but as I said, there's nothing to worry about. By the way, how much investment do you want to make?

Haha. I will not say the exact amount, but the size of my investment will be decent) I like the project, so why not invest in it for a large one)

Activity: 308
Great project! I'm wondering, will there be pictures of famous artists or not?

Yes, the project is very nice. But what do you mean? After all, the project was developed for this

Well, it seems to me that all the original paintings have long been hanging in the museum and it will be impossible to buy them. Because of this, I'm a little lost, because then the idea is not fully implemented

I see the future auctioneer of this project Smiley Yes, I agree with the message above, because now there are a lot of fakes. You just have to go online, as you can easily find a thousand pictures called "Starry Night" and each of them will claim the authenticity. In such cases, the codex can help us

I agree with you. Most recently there was a situation like this and I was very surprised how many fakes exist on the Internet. People who do not know enough about art can easily buy such an "original" and do not even notice this one. This is very unfortunate for our century

Yes, the project is very nice. But what do you mean? After all, the project was developed for this

Well, it seems to me that all the original paintings have long been hanging in the museum and it will be impossible to buy them. Because of this, I'm a little lost, because then the idea is not fully implemented

I think that the main idea of the project is not entirely in this. Here, rather, the developers wanted to ensure that each art object was registered in the blockchain and it couldn't be sold at a higher price as the original, because now the buyer can easily verify this

I understood. It's a pity, of course, that I represented the project a little differently, but still it's a very worthy idea

It's okay, as I understand, you like to buy genuine things, so in any case then you will need this project. So you are 100% sure that this thing is not a copy for which you have to pay as for the original
Activity: 303

I think that the main idea of the project is not entirely in this. Here, rather, the developers wanted to ensure that each art object was registered in the blockchain and it couldn't be sold at a higher price as the original, because now the buyer can easily verify this

I understood. It's a pity, of course, that I represented the project a little differently, but still it's a very worthy idea
Activity: 294

I see the future auctioneer of this project Smiley Yes, I agree with the message above, because now there are a lot of fakes. You just have to go online, as you can easily find a thousand pictures called "Starry Night" and each of them will claim the authenticity. In such cases, the codex can help us

Pages:
Jump to: