Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Coin Ad (New Owner) - page 16. (Read 39894 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
November 24, 2014, 10:02:56 PM
My account has been suspended without reason...

My username syabiz

What is the limit when a user will get deleted or become inactive?

Also Carlos, PLEASE make it so the viewers must keep the page on top when viewing ads and make the timer stop if they minimize the page or go to another tab. This will make the advertising better and would make more people buy ads on the site. I know others have that feature so please make it happen.  Wink

CoinAd is a great site and has always paid me on time. (about 5-7 days after the cash out request)
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
November 24, 2014, 12:08:16 PM

My username syabiz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 24, 2014, 10:52:02 AM

My username syabiz

Activity: 182
November 23, 2014, 12:31:50 AM

Good, make better prices to compete with btcclicks and you might take off!

I would advertise if you can compare to btcclicks.  Wink

CoinAd is better,cheaper and paying more than btcclick but if you can set advertising like btcclick. Ads should be starting soon as it can.If you can make it, you will be best site to advertise and earn!

WHats the avergae number of views? And nice to see a new owner.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 23, 2014, 12:07:15 AM
Congratz for the new owner
legendary
Activity: 1288
November 22, 2014, 09:54:15 PM

CoinAd is better,cheaper and paying more than btcclick but if you can set advertising like btcclick. Ads should be starting soon as it can.If you can make it, you will be best site to advertise and earn!
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
November 22, 2014, 09:06:05 PM

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
November 22, 2014, 09:01:38 PM
Congratz for your takeover
hope coinad better in everything
used this service more than 9 month and everything fine
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
November 21, 2014, 10:21:52 AM
I dont think that coinad was that profittable. we barely had any sites to click.

while other services had 20+ i only got like 5 or 6 at coinad.

That's true. I used CoinAd long time ago when I was new to Bitcoin and then gave up since I couldn't earn much

Glad to see CoinAd has a new owner now. Hope he can do better promotions and can really reduce fees massively to attract more users/advertisers

Hmm, well when I was looking around it seemed Coin Ad and BTCClicks were the 2 big ones - seems quite a lot in Coin Ad to click and earn from, and I was.. am advertising in there too.

I can't give exact numbers, but basically if you imagine that the profit from fees is almost non existent when you take the cost of server and some other small costs... and the site earns more from Adbit ads than fees.. then yeh, the business model isn't exactly working as it was.. so yes, it is within my plans to "scrap/halve" the fees - give 50% lower fees, and the remaining 50% to the user.. but that won't be till probably mid January.

Also want to run competitions for the top users within a certain period of time, competitions for advertisers to win free advertising... a few just social things like this..
Activity: 465
November 21, 2014, 09:48:13 AM
I dont think that coinad was that profittable. we barely had any sites to click.

That's true. I used CoinAd long time ago when I was new to Bitcoin and then gave up since I couldn't earn much

Glad to see CoinAd has a new owner now. Hope he can do better promotions and can really reduce fees massively to attract more users/advertisers
Activity: 211
Merit: 125
busting the bastards
November 20, 2014, 04:04:02 PM
I wonder what would happen to adbit.co ? That was on sale a few months ago, but was not sold ultimately.
Activity: 182
November 20, 2014, 03:58:10 PM

Activity: 686
Merit: 255
November 20, 2014, 03:54:50 PM
legendary
Activity: 952
November 20, 2014, 10:21:26 AM
Activity: 337
November 20, 2014, 10:01:55 AM
Hi there, I'm Dan, and I'm the new owner of Coin Ad, I've negotiated the sale with Carlos and handover is complete.

Firstly I want to say there will be no drastic changes to Coin Ad. ALL balances can be cashed out, advertisers can make adverts as normal - NOTHING will change in this way. The site will be fully operational.

My only goal is to increase the traffic and popularity of CoinAd, and my plan to do so is to reduce fees MASSIVELY. Roughly to half them for advertisers, and to pay the other half to users - to increase the payout for each ad view.

Here are the Changes... the New Coin Ad:

1. A 50% Reduction in OUR Fees

We are going to trial this until the end of January – another 10 days.

If we can still make a little money to keep the site running then we will keep this.

This is LIVE right now, there’s nothing you need to do or any coupon you need to apply, we just calculate and take 50% less fees than normal.

2. More Ads

We are going to supply Ads ourselves even if there is a shortage.

I want this site to be THE largest Paid (in bitcoin) to click ads site in the world.

Sometimes there has only been 5 or so ads to click.

I will immediately guarantee that there will always be 15+ Ads at ALL TIMES, and if there are empty spots we will fund them ourselves.

3. Cheaper Ads (100 satoshi per click) For FREE Faucet Owners!

For a temporary basis, again just until the end of January we are offering faucet owners advertising at not only cost price, but around about 100 – 150% cheaper.

Generally if you take more than 10,000 clicks the price per click would be 200 satoshi (approx) , or less if taking a longer timer)

However for faucet owners we are offering 100 satoshi clicks, basically to bypass the regular way of buying:

1. PM Me your Headline text

2. We also use OUR referral link to your faucet.

3. Deposit into a wallet address we will give you

4. Minimum spend is 10,000 clicks (which is 1 million satoshi) * I really don’t think there is a cheaper form of advertising available right now.

* The theory on this is that it will; 1. get you more clicks , 2. let the browsers of coinad.com earn from coinad.com for clicking AND earn from your faucet at the same time. 3. We make up the difference in pricing in small referral commissions – so everyone should be happy.

If this is the case we might continue this on, but we will trial it until the end of January to start. PM me to get started Cheesy

4. Newsletter

The only other way I want to monetize is to simply to add a newsletter - this is the ONLY thing which will really change within the next few months. And if you don't want to receive it you can INSTANTLY unsubscribe easily. You aren't obligated to receive it or to buy anything or to read it.

Dan
Pages:
Jump to: