Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinByCall.com - Get paid in BTC for listening radio over the phone - page 7. (Read 65316 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Netherlands also seems to be unreachable (no one picks up the call) ...

Netherlands seems to be working fine for many users. Many calls at the same time. Probably your provider blocked you.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001
ah really thanks pedrog
i don't understand first that it was necessary send a Caller ID

who use this service, with what's called ?  Grin
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Netherlands also seems to be unreachable (no one picks up the call) ...
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
can anyone suggest me some website or some service (like free app for android) that offers free calls for call coynbycall ?  Grin

Thanks

It doesn't work because your need to send a Caller ID otherwise your calls are rejected, and VOIPs, specially free ones, usually don't transmit this.

Oh, I didn't know this. Thanks for the info.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
can anyone suggest me some website or some service (like free app for android) that offers free calls for call coynbycall ?  Grin

Thanks

It doesn't work because your need to send a Caller ID otherwise your calls are rejected, and VOIPs, specially free ones, usually don't transmit this.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001

Thanks
Germany is currently unreachable. I guess by Monday I will share more details.
I tried two different ones (Unitymedia landline and o2 mobile) and also requested a new CBC number.
TCM
Activity: 251
I get a busy signal when I call any of the CBC numbers - is coinbycall down at the moment?
Activity: 490
In future, you can add a Italy ? I have used a similar service (but with call in italy) because i have more telephone lines with flat rate

Ahh, no, I don't think we'll add Italy. We are having enough trouble fighting off abusers in the countries we already have.

I know it's not easy but for the record you could add Spain too.

So you're saying that Italy could create just trobles?

if you don't think to add more countries please modify your first thread
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
In future, you can add a Italy ? I have used a similar service (but with call in italy) because i have more telephone lines with flat rate

Ahh, no, I don't think we'll add Italy. We are having enough trouble fighting off abusers in the countries we already have.

I know it's not easy but for the record you could add Spain too.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
Thanks for the reply, i understand you problem, the other service is closed because a carrier of italy pay later 180/360 day  Shocked

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
CoinByCall i have write 2 week later one post, evidently you don't have see  Grin

Also i see there is not such a strict policy on caller ID's anymore.

Can you elaborate?
Can i just switch back to BTC and we are "even" or should you do something to reset the balance to zero?

If you switch back to BTC and bring your balance back to a positive value that should be the same as paying back manually. If you have received a BTC payout on top of that you could send it back to the address you got it from.
Activity: 324
Merit: 79
Still wait since >12 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Stopped calls by myself after it didn't stopped >120mins. Can't see last calls under the http://coinbycall.com/cdr section. Whats wrong?

you have to wait a little for the refresh Wink
Activity: 324
Merit: 79
Stopped calls by myself after it didn't stopped >120mins. Can't see last calls under the http://coinbycall.com/cdr section. Whats wrong?
Pages:
Jump to: