Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinByCall.com - Get paid in BTC for listening radio over the phone - page 27. (Read 65316 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Austria payment has been lowered, sorry :-(
Sorry guys, frontend was down for a few days while I was out of town without inet access. Calls were not lost and all calls and payouts were processed by now.
Activity: 261
only i have issue with call hangup?
i can't place a call from more then 48h now  Embarrassed

It's working for me, at least Latvia, Austria hangs up after a couple of minutes.

i'm calling USA numbers and when i call from some of my numbers coinbycall seems to hangup my calls Sad
usually it work again after some try, but sometimes (like now) i can't use one of my phone from 48h+ now Sad
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Is the website working for anyone? I would love to withdraw my Bitcoins.  Undecided

Withdraw is automatic once you reach threshold.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org
Is the website working for anyone? I would love to withdraw my Bitcoins.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

It's working for me, at least Latvia, Austria hangs up after a couple of minutes.
www.DonateMedia.org
The website has been down for a few hours now.

Internal Server Error

Undefined offset: 0

Please have it fixed.  Undecided
please fix the "hangup without any notice/reason" issue, happen that after 24h i still can't place a call  Cry (of course i don't receive any "invalid caller id" or any other message)
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
PLAYGAME.com
Please add Vietnam as option too  Grin
www.DonateMedia.org
Please add Canada as an option.  Smiley
Internal Server Error

Undefined offset: 0

for some hours now
Sometimes I have to redial as it will disconnect in beginning before i can enter pin but other than that no problems.

same here and is what i want to undestend as mentioned in posts above

EDIT: also I keep noticing the amount of bitcoin per minute is consistently going down Sad

is because the btc price is going up, less btc income ( Embarrassed ) but with same usd value
legendary
Activity: 924
Each number (caller id) can only be used once you can read the FAQ

i know, but i ask different things, i'm not placing multiple calls using the same phone/caller id and happen that my calls are hangup without any reason, so i ask what i write above to try to find out what is the problem  Wink

as for how many different phones you can use to call that same number I have up to 5 with no problems so far.

do you use USA numbers?

Yes I use USA numbers as I am from the USA. You can generate up to 5 numbers but i have all cellphones call the same number and have no problems. Sometimes I have to redial as it will disconnect in beginning before i can enter pin but other than that no problems.

EDIT: also I keep noticing the amount of bitcoin per minute is consistently going down Sad
mmm...can you tell me which are the reason that make you hangup a call without any notice?
can you add something like the "invalid caller id" for "your caller id is already in call", is fine even temporarily, just to find out what is the problem

thanks

[edit]
how many calls at same time can receive a single USA number?
[/edit]

All the reasons are explained in the FAQ.

Yeah we could add that sometime soon.

How many calls: there's no limit.

the two reason i see in the FAQ are:
1) valid caller ID
2) cannot place more than one concurrent call from the same caller ID

am i miss some other reasons?

for 1) you add a "invalid caller id" message, my call just hangup without any message so this is not the reason for my problem
for 2) there is no message, so i suppose you just hangup the call

now, i'm 1000% sure that i don't have another call from the same caller id, and because i don't see any other reason for hangup in FAQ i guess i'm in 2), that mean that maybe your server don't unblock a caller id immediately after call end, and sometime can take a while, for this reason i ask you if you can add, even temporarily, something like the "invalid caller id" for "your caller id is already in call", just to try to undestend what is the problem  Smiley
mmm...can you tell me which are the reason that make you hangup a call without any notice?
can you add something like the "invalid caller id" for "your caller id is already in call", is fine even temporarily, just to find out what is the problem

thanks

[edit]
[/edit]

All the reasons are explained in the FAQ.

Yeah we could add that sometime soon.

How many calls: there's no limit.
Each number (caller id) can only be used once you can read the FAQ

i know, but i ask different things, i'm not placing multiple calls using the same phone/caller id and happen that my calls are hangup without any reason, so i ask what i write above to try to find out what is the problem  Wink

as for how many different phones you can use to call that same number I have up to 5 with no problems so far.

do you use USA numbers?
legendary
Activity: 924

thanks

[edit]
[/edit]

Each number (caller id) can only be used once you can read the FAQ as for how many different phones you can use to call that same number I have up to 5 with no problems so far.

thanks

[edit]
[/edit]
is possible that you don't unblock a caller id after call end?

No.
Pages:
Jump to: