Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinByCall.com - Get paid in BTC for listening radio over the phone - page 30. (Read 65313 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
maybe or maybe not lol I thought I saw .00000240 but maybe my eyes were playing on tricks on me yesterday lol
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
all pages working except "Calls"  Smiley

Same here but at least I have seen my balance become updated and it looks like a few countries USA and UK have increased in their rate of pay per minute  Cheesy

are you sure?
i always see 0.00000736 BTC and 0.00037200 LTC
legendary

Same here but at least I have seen my balance become updated and it looks like a few countries USA and UK have increased in their rate of pay per minute  Cheesy
Activity: 455
Frontend is down right now. Should be fixed in a few hours. But no calls are lost. And balances are updated & payouts processed as usual.
anybody use skype with unlimited europe plan?
how much you call? anybody get his account blocked?
Also we've just added the UK.
First couple of US callers are coming in. But I can see that some people are trying to get connected without transmitting their caller ID. This won't work. Due to too much abuse (stolen Skype accounts etc.) it has been a requirement for a while now to present a valid caller ID to get connected. I recommend going through our FAQ if you have connection problems: http://coinbycall.com/faq
Also, if LA won't work, try NY and vice versa.
legendary
Guys, we've just added the USA, finally. We don't have a paying radio station there yet so while we build up volume you'll listen to the Portugal station.

Spread the word, please! Smiley

sounds great going to give it a try! and will post back with a review

UPDATE: So far I have used it for 2 calls one was 10 minutes and one so far is an hour. I have received credit and so far it is working great! Glad it finally came to USA.
Guys, we've just added the USA, finally. We don't have a paying radio station there yet so while we build up volume you'll listen to the Portugal station.

Spread the word, please! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
What is the radio program about? Maybe it's some brainwashing type or something?  Roll Eyes

Definitely. Hypnosis. It will make you want to send us all your Bitcoins and Litecoins after 24 hours of listening.  Wink

ROFL
What is the radio program about? Maybe it's some brainwashing type or something?  Roll Eyes

Definitely. Hypnosis. It will make you want to send us all your Bitcoins and Litecoins after 24 hours of listening.  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 253
What is the radio program about? Maybe it's some brainwashing type or something?  Roll Eyes
why would they call when i cant even give them 10 cents each ? Smiley
would u ?

1 call 24x7 to Romania is equal to about 34,56 EUR per month. If the unlimited local minutes plan costs you 5 or 10 EUR per month (which they possibly already have) then it can make sense.
Many users have multiple calls at the same time with the same PIN.
legendary
any chance to add higher payouts ? i mean ... its hard to make even 1$ / day ...

Not right now, maybe it will increase in the future. You can have your friends call and use your PIN.

why would they call when i cant even give them 10 cents each ? Smiley
would u ?
any chance to add higher payouts ? i mean ... its hard to make even 1$ / day ...

Not right now, maybe it will increase in the future. You can have your friends call and use your PIN.
legendary
everything worked ok last night, now site is down ...

Internal Server Error

Undefined offset: 0

Sorry, small tech prob, but no calls were lost.
None of the numbers are working via Vonage nor Skype.

Anyone else getting an error?

You need to transmit a caller ID to get connected. In Skype you have to set up the caller ID initially, I think.
Pages:
Jump to: