Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinByCall.com - Get paid in BTC for listening radio over the phone - page 28. (Read 65313 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
i'm not placing more than 1 call at same time from the same caller id, is possible that you don't unblock a caller id after call end?
i try both NY and LA but call is always dropped Sad
sometime, but is rare, after a while start to work again, but i cant explain to myself why this happen...
Activity: 455
hi, some call just repeatedly hangout on USA numbers, im pretty sure you should receive my caller id, but just to be sure, can you answer and say a message like "invalid caller id" or something and then hangup?

Actually that's a good idea. We'll try to implement it.

Ok, done.

some calls still hangup without reason, no "invalid caller id" message, phone ring for a while, then some seconds of silence an call hangup Sad
what does it mean?

Maybe you are trying to place more than 1 call at the same time from the same caller ID?

Or if you are calling NY try LA and vice versa.

Other than that could be that the system is overloaded. Sad  We'll try to get more resources soon.
hi, some call just repeatedly hangout on USA numbers, im pretty sure you should receive my caller id, but just to be sure, can you answer and say a message like "invalid caller id" or something and then hangup?

Ok, done.

some calls still hangup without reason, no "invalid caller id" message, phone ring for a while, then some seconds of silence an call hangup Sad
what does it mean?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
works great will recommend to anyone have earned and been paid over .3 BTC in the past month or so
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Great Project!

Recevied 0.01BTC and 0.50LTC

working!

Ok, done.

Out of Service

Error 500

Fixed. Happens sometimes, the site will always be a back a few hours later.
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
Out of Service

Error 500
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Latvia is working again for me...
PMB
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
FTC: I think not at this time, but if there would be a lot of demand - then why not.

As announced before - we've just disabled Portugal in case you're wondering.

Hello,

Why?

regards,

P.

They didn't want to pay us anymore.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thanks,

Will you try to get another number in Portugal?

P.
FTC: I think not at this time, but if there would be a lot of demand - then why not.

Hello,

Why?

regards,

P.

They didn't want to pay us anymore.

Finland/Austria problems: hmm, weird! I'll look into it.

Upgrading the US to Finland payout: Not possible at this time unfortunately, sorry Sad

can you switch USA to Germany at least? would be nice to have a little bit higher rate Smiley

Not at this time. Sad

Finland same thing as before, rings doesn't answer, Austria hangs up in less than 10 minutes, this happens a lot, Latvia was working well now rings doesn't answer.

Ok, I can confirm that it can happen with Finland in some cases, even when you are transmitting a caller ID (which is a requirement for the call to connect) the caller ID does not show. So that is something out of our control and it depends on your provider and how/where they route the call. We have many people connected to the Finland numbers fine so it's a situation where it works for some and for some it doesn't - depending on how your provider routes the call. That means they are sending the call over some cheap carriers' route and this particular carrier strips off the caller ID.

In general - if it is ringing and no one picking up the call is arriving here but no caller ID gets transmitted! And we no longer accept calls without caller ID as there has been too much abuse (stolen Skype accounts etc.)

Also, if you are calling via Skype and can't connect - it's the same - Skype doesn't transmit a caller ID by default when calling landlines it seems. You can try to set up your caller ID first in Skype, then it may work. But in a case where Skype is also using that cheap carriers' route, e.g. to Finland, it won't help because the carrier removes the caller ID even though you set it up in Skype correctly.
PMB
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Hello,

Why?

regards,

P.
Activity: 322

Upgrading the US to Finland payout: Not possible at this time unfortunately, sorry Sad

can you switch USA to Germany at least? would be nice to have a little bit higher rate Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

Finland same thing as before, rings doesn't answer, Austria hangs up in less than 10 minutes, this happens a lot, Latvia was working well now rings doesn't answer.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105
Will you add UK?

There already is UK.

Will you stop spamming on threads for BTC from your signature?
Pages:
Jump to: