Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinByCall.com - Get paid in BTC for listening radio over the phone - page 29. (Read 65316 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Looks good, hoping you would add more country in the future Smiley

Which one(s)?
FTC: I think not at this time, but if there would be a lot of demand - then why not.

Finland/Austria problems: hmm, weird! I'll look into it.

Upgrading the US to Finland payout: Not possible at this time unfortunately, sorry Sad

As announced before - we've just disabled Portugal in case you're wondering.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105
Is anyone interested in getting paid with Feathercoins FTC?

Not really. I haven't actually seen much FTC support recently, so I'm not sure if there would be a good support for FTC cashouts on CoinByCall. It would probably be a waste of programming.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Is anyone interested in getting paid with Feathercoins FTC? i am just wondering, if there are people supporting this coin and wanting to get paid with since it is supported by btc-e.com.

is it possible coinbycall if there is a demand ??

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Looks good, hoping you would add more country in the future Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
don't know about latvia i've switched to austria since finland issue Sad, no such problem so far. it seems to happen only with finland.

Also the switch of usa calls to finland station with finland rates would be a nice idea Smiley.

Sometimes I have to call Latvia because Austria hangs up after a few minutes.
don't know about latvia i've switched to austria since finland issue Sad, no such problem so far. it seems to happen only with finland.

Also the switch of usa calls to finland station with finland rates would be a nice idea Smiley.

legendary
Hi,

i've been unable to connect to finland : getting " No routes found". anyone getting this issue ? i call from France.

also if you can switch usa to finland station it would be very nice, since i can no longer call finland..

i've been using the service for some time, working perfect, happy so far except with my finland connection problem.

Yap, some of us are having that problem too, read above.

Now I'm having the same problem with Latvia, maybe it is not on our end, CoinByCall can you give another look at this, please?
Hi,

i've been unable to connect to finland : getting " No routes found". anyone getting this issue ? i call from France.

also if you can switch usa to finland station it would be very nice, since i can no longer call finland..

i've been using the service for some time, working perfect, happy so far except with my finland connection problem.

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
if you can switch the USA station to a higher pay rate station. I love coinbycall and have been receiving payouts for about 2 weeks now every 2-3 days.
Activity: 261
Just a heads-up that we'll have to remove Portugal by the end of the month Sad   Sorry! So call as much as you can until then... Smiley

so what happen to USA when Portugal will be removed? usa have his own radio stations now?

No not yet, we'll switch to another station.

so you can switch it for example to finland station and pay with finland rate? Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105
Hmmm. I might just try this from the UK if my parents allow me to. It's a pretty interesting concept, I can't see why I can't just leave the phone on for a couple hours while I go to sleep. Tongue
Just a heads-up that we'll have to remove Portugal by the end of the month Sad   Sorry! So call as much as you can until then... Smiley

so what happen to USA when Portugal will be removed? usa have his own radio stations now?

No not yet, we'll switch to another station.
Activity: 261

Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

Damn!  So many countries and had to be...
all pages working except "Calls"  Smiley

Ah, crap. It'll take a bit until it's fixed, couple hours. Sorry about that.

Oops, faster than expected. Everything should be fixed now!
all pages working except "Calls"  Smiley

Ah, crap. It'll take a bit until it's fixed, couple hours. Sorry about that.
legendary
Yap, it's the same pay rate.
Pages:
Jump to: