Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] CoinDL - Buy with Bitcoin: Now only 1% fee on Coupon & Gift Codes - page 2. (Read 21537 times)

legendary
Activity: 1102
Merit: 1014
just tried coindl for the first time, grabbing mohammad rafi's album beyond matter

wow! THIS is how transacting on the internet is supposed to work! you guys are fucking awesome!

Thank you paulie_w for your purchase and for your glowing endorsement.  Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
just tried coindl for the first time, grabbing mohammad rafi's album beyond matter

wow! THIS is how transacting on the internet is supposed to work! you guys are fucking awesome!
legendary
The website has been down for the past 2 hours. Submitted a ticket with the hosting company.

Edit: It's all back up after about 6 hours of downtime.
legendary
If you want to learn more about the site and its features visit the new Help Center: https://www.coindl.com/help
legendary
Update: Affiliates can now see the list of products and the commissions they currently pay at https://www.coindl.com/account/commissions (login required)
legendary
October announcement coming... Hint: you + CoinDL = you + BTC
It looks like this announcement will be Nov 1st! So... CoinDL will be down for maintenance later tonight: 11pm to 2am PST.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Hi, just a heads up, you might want to be careful, some of the record companies are targeting a business that's exactly like this. Its the only one out, other than this bitcoin one that I know of. Basically its the same thing, users upload music they own, and others buy it from them, they have a system in place that the user has to install software on their computers, and if they sell something it automatically makes it wipe it from their property. Except CD's obviously.

Even with a system like that in place, they're still being sued. The labels are claiming you cant re-sell digital products that you own.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19842851
My understanding was that CoinDL would only allow the creators or copyright owners of the materials in question to sell said materials.  If that's not the case... BRB, going to go upload the whole internets for sale.

Ah, okay carry on then! Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Hi, just a heads up, you might want to be careful, some of the record companies are targeting a business that's exactly like this. Its the only one out, other than this bitcoin one that I know of. Basically its the same thing, users upload music they own, and others buy it from them, they have a system in place that the user has to install software on their computers, and if they sell something it automatically makes it wipe it from their property. Except CD's obviously.

Even with a system like that in place, they're still being sued. The labels are claiming you cant re-sell digital products that you own.

My understanding was that CoinDL would only allow the creators or copyright owners of the materials in question to sell said materials.  If that's not the case... BRB, going to go upload the whole internets for sale.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Why do I have to give my name phone # and address to sell on the site?

Quote from: weex
The information would be used to get in contact with users should we not be able to get a response via email, mainly for any legal/tax questions that might come up.

bullcrap
legendary

Quote from: weex
The information would be used to get in contact with users should we not be able to get a response via email, mainly for any legal/tax questions that might come up.
Activity: 756
legendary
How long does it usually take to approve an account ?

I posted about joining on twitter and some people have experienced delays and no contact.

Thank you for your patience. Usually new accounts are approved within a day or two. All outstanding applications have now been processed.
Activity: 686
Wat
How long does it usually take to approve an account ?

I posted about joining on twitter and some people have experienced delays and no contact.
legendary
Thanks Stephen Gornick. Nothing changed as far as I can tell so not sure why Chrome stopped working. Firefox is not affected. Will update once it's fixed.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
Is the preview for audio working?

I'm not hearing anything or seeing that it is trying to play, using Chrome on Linux.
Activity: 250
What's the reason for asking sellers' information like full name, phone number, mailing address, city, postal code and country and how will that information be handled by CoinDL?
In terms of handling, this information is held on our servers and in encrypted off-site backups. The information would be used to get in contact with users should we not be able to get a response via email, mainly for any legal/tax questions that might come up.

Thanks,

weex

Thank you for the clear answer. It's always nice to know that such information will not be disclosed with third parties.
legendary
What's the reason for asking sellers' information like full name, phone number, mailing address, city, postal code and country and how will that information be handled by CoinDL?
In terms of handling, this information is held on our servers and in encrypted off-site backups. The information would be used to get in contact with users should we not be able to get a response via email, mainly for any legal/tax questions that might come up.

Thanks,

weex
Activity: 250
First of all, I'd like to congratulate you weex for building this great site, giving an opportunity to a lot of people. I like both the idea and the implementation. I'm wishing you best of success with that Smiley

Just two questions though... What's the reason for asking sellers' information like full name, phone number, mailing address, city, postal code and country and how will that information be handled by CoinDL?
Pages:
Jump to: