Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] CoinDL - Buy with Bitcoin: Now only 1% fee on Coupon & Gift Codes - page 8. (Read 21537 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
How can I tell the resolution on this wallpaper, or on any wallpapers for that matter?
Activity: 389
I suggest you to add the possibility to upload a .rar file. The non-Windows user can have some problems with .zip.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1014
Hi. I requested an interview and this interview was accepted, except I didn't receive any reply yet to my PM or my email.

If you want to sell them as a single download, you can upload a zip file containing them. To offer them separately would require you make a new item for the other version.

I will do that, thanks Smiley

If Coindl creates thumbnails automatically it would be perfect  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1102
Thanks for the answer.

Can I upload 2 photos (pre-photoshop, post-photoshop) selling one image? I'd like to offer more than the single photo.

If you want to sell them as a single download, you can upload a zip file containing them. To offer them separately would require you make a new item for the other version.
Thanks for the answer.

Can I upload 2 photos (pre-photoshop, post-photoshop) selling one image? I'd like to offer more than the single photo.
legendary
Activity: 980
Hi, I would like to do an interview with CoinDL for bitcoinweekly.com
legendary
What is the Sub-item Price? 

And I have to upload a preview image? If I upload the same I sell they can steal it?  Huh

The sub-item price is meant for cases where the uploader wants pieces of the item broken out and sold individually. I have a script that takes an album of mp3s for example and creates individual song items and previews from it. It should only appear if you say the item is a collection of some sort. It will only be used if CoinDL automatically creates the sub-items(songs) for you.

The preview image should fit within 300px wide by 169px tall. If I see an image that is bigger I'll resize it down but of course I prefer you do it. I haven't been rejecting oversized preview images. Later, such previews will be automatically created or resized from whatever is uploaded or from the main item. Haven't decided which.
What is the Sub-item Price?  

And I have to upload a preview image? If I upload the same I sell they can steal it?  Huh
legendary
Any chance you could add photo size to the photos?  You know, like 1680x1050, or whatever it happens to be.
Added, the color one is 1400px square and the other is 1500px square.

It would be good to know how they were taken too but I'm no help there.
Thanks!  I'm sure if the original uploader wanted the specifics to be known, they could add that in the description, right?
Indeed.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Any chance you could add photo size to the photos?  You know, like 1680x1050, or whatever it happens to be.

Thanks!  I'm sure if the original uploader wanted the specifics to be known, they could add that in the description, right?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
legendary
I suscribed today, and I uploaded a photo (Tommaso Carmagnola).
NIce website, there will be always a "Pending approval" sign for the photos?

Nice photos ildubbioso. All content is approved manually for now.

These are great pictures of the Venus transit! https://www.coindl.com/page/author/105

I suscribed today, and I uploaded a photo (Tommaso Carmagnola).
NIce website, there will be always a "Pending approval" sign for the photos?
donator
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
you got hacked bitch!
Music sounds good man.
legendary
legendary
To better highlight the great artists and authors who have posted their goods on CoinDL, we are introducing a new tumblr/blog at http://tumblr.coindl.com

Our first post there is an interview with "#agora - a novel?" author Danny about how he got into Bitcoin, and his thoughts behind the book.

Looking forward to highlighting lots of great people there!

-weex
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
Contacted a punk band I know here in Aus to see if they want to sell some stuff.

On the issue of getting content and prepaying artists to do so this might be a good opportunity to raise some funding Smiley
I'd love to hear some Aussie punk on the site.

Funding is a concern but of course I'd better finish this business plan first!

Its a great site and anything to avoid itunes is a plus.

legendary
Contacted a punk band I know here in Aus to see if they want to sell some stuff.

On the issue of getting content and prepaying artists to do so this might be a good opportunity to raise some funding Smiley
I'd love to hear some Aussie punk on the site.

Funding is a concern but of course I'd better finish this business plan first!
Pages:
Jump to: