Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] CoinDL - Buy with Bitcoin: Now only 1% fee on Coupon & Gift Codes - page 3. (Read 21537 times)

legendary
Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000
i thought that's what it was already...is there a search feature?

No, it is something else that is even better and perfect for you so I bet you will love it!  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October announcement coming... Hint: you + CoinDL = you + BTC

i thought that's what it was already...is there a search feature?
legendary
Activity: 1102
Merit: 1014
October announcement coming... Hint: you + CoinDL = you + BTC
legendary
okay yes Mr. Vanish I'm bringing it up to try to debate the merits of intellectual property rights which seem to be very relevant to this site

I was planning on uploading for sale my music to this site
Oh, the irony...

Not really. One can believe there are no intellectual property rights and still charge for intellectual goods while still being philosophically consistent. The inconsistency would come in attempting to enforce the intellectual property rights which is what is germane to this particular discussion and the relevant terms are contained in CoinDL's Terms of Service. Want to use his service then play by his rules.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
okay yes Mr. Vanish I'm bringing it up to try to debate the merits of intellectual property rights which seem to be very relevant to this site

Oh, the irony...

legendary
420, is this a feature request or do we carry something you want but can't warez?

I think he wants to carry on a conversation about supposed intellectual property, which could go on forever, where this is not really the appropriate place for it because this thread is about CoinDL's service announcements.

Or maybe 420 has some products available for sale on CoinDL? If not then I would not be surprised if the traffic on CoinDL would be interested in buying Smart Money Reports  Smiley
legendary
all digital music is virtually free anyway

find some other item to claim intellectual property thats not free. theres no physical item when you're selling the music just an organization of bits that can be infinitely copied over and over again. It can really only be sold into use once before it's available for anyone potentially

copy and paste is not stealing
420, is this a feature request or do we carry something you want but can't warez?
legendary

find some other item to claim intellectual property thats not free. theres no physical item when you're selling the music just an organization of bits that can be infinitely copied over and over again. It can really only be sold into use once before it's available for anyone potentially

It is if I didn't authorize you to copy and paste, and it was my file to begin with.

i could have paid for the file or someone else that did who allowed me to Tongue
But if I didn't authorize them to do that when they downloaded it from me, how is that ok?

did they sign a written contract? i think not

give a bum $5 and force them to only buy solid food with it
A copyright notice included with the materials implies contract to not violate said copyright.  By downloading/purchasing the materials, yes, they consented to the terms of said copyright contract.

It is if I didn't authorize you to copy and paste, and it was my file to begin with.

i could have paid for the file or someone else that did who allowed me to Tongue
But if I didn't authorize them to do that when they downloaded it from me, how is that ok?

did they sign a written contract? i think not

give a bum $5 and force them to only buy solid food with it
legendary

legendary

legendary
what in this article is about YouTube?
Oh, just that you can include a youtube link in your product pages.
what in this article is about YouTube?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
The Alco album has been seeing great results from our "Pay what you want" campaign. Thanks for the great platform to share our tunes on.

https://www.coindl.com/page/item/127

legendary
Another update:

* "New Releases" scales everything into a nice neat grid
* Items with no preview or thumbnail image will show a default white box
* Songs show the thumbnail of the album they come from
legendary
A quick update: You can no longer create a cacophony by playing all the previews at once. In other words, audio previews work like they should. Wink
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
The main reason I didn't use this site yet is it's not at all clear to me that the sellers are the real creators of the content. What stops somebody from registering as a seller and just uploading other peoples music?

If there was a way for a seller page to link to some proof of ownership, like a page/tweet/Facebook post/whatever on the creators official sites naming CoinDL as a market, that would help a lot.

My first listing is at https://www.coindl.com/page/item/293 To assuage your doubts, you could always send me an email at [email protected] . I don't check this box often, but I'd be happy to return your email. Kind of a cheesy pseudo-confirmation, but available.

I'll put a CoinDL widget on the website when I move LeeThomasBand.com to a new hosting provider - which is on my todo list, but no where near the top.
Pages:
Jump to: