Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinLab Protected Pool - page 9. (Read 97702 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 05, 2013, 12:19:52 AM
I got my payment in full today (from protected; I'm still waiting before I switch to redeem).
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
February 05, 2013, 12:17:57 AM

agreed:  I recieved a couple of payments today...  I did not do the accounting to know if it is right or not... I trust it is!

Jim
legendary
Activity: 1512
@theshmadz
February 03, 2013, 08:55:34 AM
Just as a point of reference for those who have encountered payment 'anomalies' I too have been overpaid, and then consequently underpaid the following week to match up with the expected total.

This happened for about 4 consecutive weeks, up, down, up, down, but now seems to be fixed (for me at least)

(*note, I do have a .01 btc discrepancy for the week 13-01-20, it remains to be seen if this is a rounding "error" or if I will receive an extra "bitpenny" on the coming payment monday*)

all in all, compared with the behavior of *some* other companies in this new bitcoin arena, CoinLab has been responsive and helpful to all my requests and has won my fleeting trust - and with the extremely low rejects, impeccable uptime, and reasonable rates, I choose to stay with coinlab... for now...

(* I also fully expect coinlab to honour their commitment to pay me at least $2.5 per GH/s per day once I decide to redeem my loyalty points. They have been totally professional in past dealings with me, and have given me no reason to doubt, yet *)
Activity: 45
February 01, 2013, 04:36:55 PM
Perfect. I received everything I expected.
Thanks Coinlab.  Wink
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
February 01, 2013, 12:35:22 PM

A lot is happening at CoinLab.  Can't say more than just, "News is coming soon"

For the love of Satoshi, PLEASE let this be the HPC client...

Sigg
legendary
January 31, 2013, 09:49:02 PM

Never doubted for a second!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 31, 2013, 09:46:09 PM

I knew it. CoinLab is getting into the ASIC market. Wink

Good to hear from you again, Chris!

Got another one: They will go Stratum  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
January 31, 2013, 09:41:11 PM

Or this could be the same type of awesome news Tom from bASIC lead us on w/ since november.... we shall see....
Activity: 52
January 31, 2013, 09:32:27 PM

January 31, 2013, 09:31:53 PM
Phew!
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
1CoinLabF5Avpp5kor41ngn7prTFMMHFVc
January 31, 2013, 09:28:54 PM
Pardon the delay in this response, we tried transitioning payouts and forum communication to a different member of the team and we've now decided that it's best if I continue them.

I've processed all back payout requests, and automatic threshold payouts went out properly on Monday.  Thank you for your patience. If you need a payout (or think we missed yours), please PM me and I'll sort it out.

Today's VWAP used was $20.58.  Users who requested a payout were given the exchange rate on the date of their request.

Sorry for any elevated blood pressure our lack of communication may have caused, we'll be much more responsive in the future.

Chris
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
January 31, 2013, 05:49:51 PM

THIS!
BUT, I am still very much interested in HPC work (I am ready to switch to Nvidia cards if needed), and I would appreciate ANY kind of update about that, good or bad.
I do not know what was the main reason for people to join Coinlab, but mine was HPC work, and if it fails that would be the biggest of all disappointments.

Agreed!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
January 31, 2013, 05:48:40 PM
Given that ASICs are beginning to appear in the wild, I suspect that there's going to be an influx on the 'redeem' pool once their influence is felt on the network. It'd be nice to have the lines of communication back up before then...

Yep, I also postponed the redeeming of my loyalty points. It seems that after the next difficulty change we will have no option but to start redeem them.

BUT, I am still very much interested in HPC work (I am ready to switch to Nvidia cards if needed), and I would appreciate ANY kind of update about that, good or bad.
I do not know what was the main reason for people to join Coinlab, but mine was HPC work, and if it fails that would be the biggest of all disappointments.

Hear ya there, although I mainly joined for 'diff insurance' .. HPC work, bleh couldnt care either way, would be nice to get more out of GPU's in that way but meh...
As for redemption, I sure hope we can still trust them going forward...to pay
Any other updates for payouts recently?
legendary
January 31, 2013, 04:57:41 PM

THIS!
January 31, 2013, 04:24:19 PM
Given that ASICs are beginning to appear in the wild, I suspect that there's going to be an influx on the 'redeem' pool once their influence is felt on the network. It'd be nice to have the lines of communication back up before then...

Yep, I also postponed the redeeming of my loyalty points. It seems that after the next difficulty change we will have no option but to start redeem them.

Activity: 45
January 31, 2013, 03:50:20 PM
Still nothing here (two little BTC)  Angry
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
January 31, 2013, 06:02:11 AM
legendary
Activity: 1260
Drunk Posts
January 31, 2013, 01:17:08 AM
Have there been any updates on the custom hpc client?
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
January 30, 2013, 09:26:05 PM
I've got some good news! At least for my particular payment situation.

Peter Vessenes got in touch with me yesterday after I contacted Joel Yarmon. While drafting up a reply to him, I went to my wallet and blockchain.info to calculate how much money I was missing. I realized I was double-paid on January 7th. (How did I not realize I had twice as much money as expected? You've got me; sometimes I don't remember what I had for breakfast by the time I sit down to lunch. Roll Eyes )

The amount I was overpaid was deducted from my subsequent payments, until it equaled the extra amount I received. I.e., I entirely "missed" one payment that was less than the overpayment amount; and then part of my next payment was deducted as well. I didn't receive any notification that that was what had happened, so you can probably understand my confusion.

Was that basically what happened to the rest of you with missing/incomplete payments?

Also, Peter says that he plans to post soon, after bookkeeping and "a communication breakdown" are sorted out.

Good news! Thanks for letting us know!
January 30, 2013, 09:24:19 PM
Thanks for the info Chaplin.
Pages:
Jump to: