Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥 - page 3. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hi guys, who can tell me about the project? Where can I read all the information about the project except on the first page?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Good project. The project team is responding very well. If a project is to be profitable, then the project team's activity is very important. i think project team every day is actively working well to develop the project
Yeah the team is doing well but i think they have to more become more active on this Ann thread so they can interact with more people. This will helps to attract more popls toward our projet. I hope the devlopers will focus on this matter.
Both of guys are right. The team should focus on this Ann thread and so with the progress and updates of the project. It is important to have a open communication and active interactions with the supporters and investors.

For most part projects almost always completely ignore the thread since they don't really give a shit about anything apart the cash inflow they get
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
How do you want to survive in this jungle because there are already many websites who offer the same sevices?  Why should a customer choose you platform instead of other working platforms?

I am sure that the project already have their plans and goals to fulfill. All of that will be achieve if developers will prove that they are trustworthy and serious in the project. Dedications and activeness will add up to this project if properly executed.
The team approaches responsibly each point of the plans that gives to the importance to each of them and causes trust both in longtime users, and in beginners who have only joined the project.

Well, this is really needed to make their project reach success, but aside from that the developers must fulfill all the features of this project and make it more successful as time passes by.

They need to complete all the promises they made in the roadmap and the other stuff like the whitepaper then they have better chance IMO

Well, even they complete all the promises in their roadmap; there are already too many platforms in this form. I just want from devs. to explain in a few sentence what make them different and attractive then the others so that someone use their platform...
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
How do you want to survive in this jungle because there are already many websites who offer the same sevices?  Why should a customer choose you platform instead of other working platforms?

I am sure that the project already have their plans and goals to fulfill. All of that will be achieve if developers will prove that they are trustworthy and serious in the project. Dedications and activeness will add up to this project if properly executed.
The team approaches responsibly each point of the plans that gives to the importance to each of them and causes trust both in longtime users, and in beginners who have only joined the project.

In short it has a plan that serve as the team guide in order to do their project smoothly and make it sure that they will achieve success. Planning is the most important thing to do because without it you cannot trace and know what next to do during problem occur. Hope the team will continue to plan for the goodness of the project and stay active and responsive to all members,  participants and supporters of this project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Well, this is really needed to make their project reach success, but aside from that the developers must fulfill all the features of this project and make it more successful as time passes by.

They need to complete all the promises they made in the roadmap and the other stuff like the whitepaper then they have better chance IMO
Activity: 574
Interestig project admin. Coinnect might be the answer for locations that has poor network connection. Good luck guys!

Yeah, but for now let's wait and see if coinnect can fulfill all their goals and what will be the plans of the team for them to gain more investors and supporters.

The admins in the telegram of Coinnec project are giving info that they are still working on the platform and for the masternodes specifics. I guess, we have to wait a little bit of time and wait for further announcements from the team and hoping that they can be truly carry this project until the end and make this a fully functional platform in the crypto market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Very good project. The team will have to work more on the campaign. If you advertise more, you will get better results in the future and it will help attract more investors.
Activity: 434

The team is in shape up stage as of now. They are working for necessary features and make improvements for the project. The team should focus on the development and progress the implementation of the plans will be fulfillment for the project and also the people who behind this.
Activity: 532

If the team can continually be serious and active with this
project then soon we can finally see the project achieve success and will get enough funds to improve the project.
Yss, agree if the project teams will continue the good conversations with the supporters and investors this will result to fruitful outcome. Project will be famous and many will participate the project because they can see that teams are very true to their respective jobs.
Activity: 280

I have noticed and good improvement in this project and I am hoping that the developments will continue to grow and hoping that soon the platform will be launch successfully.

That good improvement is the good sign that this project has the capability to be in the top of the competition. The team also would continue to strike for the better performance of the project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

I have noticed some good improvement in this project and I am hoping that the developments will continue to grow and hoping that soon the platform will be launch successfully.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

If the team can continually be serious and active with this project then soon we can finally see the project achieve success and will get enough funds to improve the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 196

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Let's see how the developers will answer your question, I am sure that the team are alreasy well-experienced and they are preferred to compete in this kind of industry. I am hoping for more updates and new developments very soon.
Im sure this project has a lot to offer compared to the first platforms that emerged first. Maybe you need to read thier whitepaper bud to get some quick snapshot about this project.
Well everyday theres a platform or a feature introduced. So we are not at a clear cut position. The team has to make efforts in order to get results.
I agree, in order to gain positive results , they must put effort in introducing better platform and always active. I hope that they are already focusing on that.

Gaining people's trust is really important for a project like this because there has been a lot of masternode coins that have been around and turn on to be just a scam or failed in the end because they lack supporters or community to support the demand of their coin.
Yes it was and such, but the project should be open and transparent, like the team as a whole, if they hzotit more than their supporters, they just need to talk about themselves and what they are doing now. For example, prepare updates or new advertising for the project.
Activity: 378
The team is not plentiful. Have you decided not to introduce everyone? Or do you really have so few people working?
Activity: 98
PISTI
The development of the project will be of interest primarily to those who are engaged in business, and wants to know about it all
I guess everyone who is interested to earn money will join the ride to this boat not only those who are engage in business.
Activity: 154
There are a lot of businessmen among investors, and this project is being created for them! I think that they will be able to collect
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
The development of the project will be of interest primarily to those who are engaged in business, and wants to know about it all
Activity: 560
reserved
I don't know what you are talking about but seems you are reserving just for the bounty program of the project, isn't it?
Pages:
Jump to: