Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥 - page 4. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
How do you want to survive in this jungle because there are already many websites who offer the same sevices?  Why should a customer choose you platform instead of other working platforms?

Let's see how the developers will answer your question, I am sure that the team are alreasy well-experienced and they are preferred to compete in this kind of industry. I am hoping for more updates and new developments very soon.
Im sure this project has a lot to offer compared to the first platforms that emerged first. Maybe you need to read thier whitepaper bud to get some quick snapshot about this project.
Well everyday theres a platform or a feature introduced. So we are not at a clear cut position. The team has to make efforts in order to get results.
I agree, in order to gain positive results , they must put effort in introducing better platform and always active. I hope that they are already focusing on that.

Gaining people's trust is really important for a project like this because there has been a lot of masternode coins that have been around and turn on to be just a scam or failed in the end because they lack supporters or community to support the demand of their coin.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
How do you want to survive in this jungle because there are already many websites who offer the same sevices?  Why should a customer choose you platform instead of other working platforms?

Let's see how the developers will answer your question, I am sure that the team are alreasy well-experienced and they are preferred to compete in this kind of industry. I am hoping for more updates and new developments very soon.
Im sure this project has a lot to offer compared to the first platforms that emerged first. Maybe you need to read thier whitepaper bud to get some quick snapshot about this project.
Well everyday theres a platform or a feature introduced. So we are not at a clear cut position. The team has to make efforts in order to get results.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
How do you want to survive in this jungle because there are already many websites who offer the same sevices?  Why should a customer choose you platform instead of other working platforms?

I am hoping you are an expert on what you saying about the Coinnec. It will be good if you direct message the admins if you want to learn more about the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

Activity: 196
Good project. The project team is responding very well. If a project is to be profitable, then the project team's activity is very important. i think project team every day is actively working well to develop the project

You are right, the team is doing their best.
Coinnec have set all the standard operating procedure with all the assignmement and instructions for the team to adhere and they maintaining accountability that is delivering expected results.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 92
How do you want to survive in this jungle because there are already many websites who offer the same sevices?  Why should a customer choose you platform instead of other working platforms?
Activity: 322
Last time they said that they make a 9 BTC wall disappears in 1 minute, So i trust them True, we need a big exchange and fresh money
Big exchanges will be benefiting with more advantages as we can also observe a chance to even gain more investors attention to Coinnec platform.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Will the languages be added to the site? This could increase the level of the project and make it more respectable.

I think English is enough for this project because the concept is easy to understand and don't need high level of English. translation cost money and time and not necessary in all case.
Yes, i agree with you. Addition, i think the Coinnec team should more actively at this topic, what is new update about this project now?
Activity: 84
Last time they said that they make a 9 BTC wall disappears in 1 minute, So i trust them True, we need a big exchange and fresh money
Activity: 266
Will the languages be added to the site? This could increase the level of the project and make it more respectable.

I think English is enough for this project because the concept is easy to understand and don't need high level of English. translation cost money and time and not necessary in all case.
Activity: 196
please tell us what is happening now with the project? what stage is it at? The sale of tokens has already ended? if so, how many tokens were sold?
Maybe, as i know so far, they don't have progress of tokens sold out, i only know that we can exchange COI at Mercatox.
Activity: 154
Interesting project. This project will be more successful as it has the potential and now many people are investing. Many people believe in this project. Project team has to be working to keep the project team believable and always have to update. I hope project will be success

They also need to keep their shit updated and let people know as they do updates and other shit if they want people to follow them or anything
Well that is really necessary. If the project team wants to gain more of the trust and support of the crowd here in the crypto currency community, then a lot more effort should be done and exert by the team. Keeping always active and updating the people to the different progress and news regarding the delopment of the Coinnec is a great thing that the team can make for this project.
CEO clearly analysed the various difficulties with the banking system and the commissions we pay, finally through Coinnec we have the better segments made available to achieve good workflow.
Is a great thing i just hope the team can bring that standard here and more because it looks like this need more team activities from various departments especially marketing to make an impact

yeah, Hope so this project will be included to the list of successful project in crypto market because it is useful to have. This project has a potential to do great in cryto world base on what they write to the part they will be focusing to.
Activity: 238
Interesting project. This project will be more successful as it has the potential and now many people are investing. Many people believe in this project. Project team has to be working to keep the project team believable and always have to update. I hope project will be success

They also need to keep their shit updated and let people know as they do updates and other shit if they want people to follow them or anything
Well that is really necessary. If the project team wants to gain more of the trust and support of the crowd here in the crypto currency community, then a lot more effort should be done and exert by the team. Keeping always active and updating the people to the different progress and news regarding the delopment of the Coinnec is a great thing that the team can make for this project.
I think that soon everything will be clear, and we will leave a platform that will be developed to the end. I think that it is necessary to observe the development of the project and we will see how it will rise up.
They may require to get approval from all the hierarchy levels before their teams communicating through any announcements with the investors or the participants.
Activity: 532
Good project. The project team is responding very well. If a project is to be profitable, then the project team's activity is very important. i think project team every day is actively working well to develop the project
Yeah the team is doing well but i think they have to more become more active on this Ann thread so they can interact with more people. This will helps to attract more popls toward our projet. I hope the devlopers will focus on this matter.
Both of guys are right. The team should focus on this Ann thread and so with the progress and updates of the project. It is important to have a open communication and active interactions with the supporters and investors.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

CEO clearly analysed the various difficulties with the banking system and the commissions we pay, finally through Coinnec we have the better segments made available to achieve good workflow.
Is a great thing i just hope the team can bring that standard here and more because it looks like this need more team activities from various departments especially marketing to make an impact
Activity: 182

I think that soon everything will be clear, and we will leave a platform that will be developed to the end. I think that it is necessary to observe the development of the project and we will see how it will rise up.
Also with the end of all collecting and with the further movement of the project we will be able precisely to recognize by an occasion of honesty of the project as some users expressed the doubts in this respect and agitated to leave the project of other users. But everyone for himself solves.
Activity: 294
I think that the team this trying their best to support the users but I don't think that they are getting desired attention anymore.
Activity: 294

Pages:
Jump to: