Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) - page 7. (Read 36881 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Why is not the 45% reward for the masternode from mining, like for another coin (eg Crown, Transfercoin, Neos, Exclusivcoin...)? The reward of the masternode is really very low!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Activity: 842
How to join and get coinonatx
Purifying The Blockchain
I know how much you help for community.I was just helping a bit.You should evaluate your words before writing next time  Angry.You dont talk like this to a person who helps community.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
On my  request form Coinmarketcap has added twitter account of coinonatX xcxt but they said that they display in trending coins that have daily volume more than 10 k usd.We need 2.5 btc daily volume to get to trending gainers.Thanks

Stop acting on our behalf in a matter like this, you are not our representative, OK?

did you receive my pm?
Activity: 498
On my  request form Coinmarketcap has added twitter account of coinonatX xcxt but they said that they display in trending coins that have daily volume more than 10 k usd.We need 2.5 btc daily volume to get to trending gainers.Thanks

Stop acting on our behalf in a matter like this, you are not our representative, OK?
Purifying The Blockchain
Activity: 394
i like Phore
i dont think so.
i already got swap xcxt and activated my masternode.
but masternode reward is so low....
the APR is only 20% Embarrassed Embarrassed
when will i get more rewards?
Activity: 518
Mention Not Visale. Wink.And yeah bitekoin please stop saying same thing again and again.Everything is going good guys with the coin.Dies isra whatever people are buying it in huge chunks because it has potential.thanks

Once again none of my valid questions answered. Unless there was cherrypicking as to who receives new token swaps, which was NEVER indicated in the thread - owise you would not have all those investors complaining - people bought old coins that are useless now and will slowly cease to exist.
Clearly, this swap smells of a scam. People, do your due diligence and decide whether you want to invest in a coin with fishy devs.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Macosx Wallet now available. Please check first page of this Thread or on www.coinonatx.com

Dev, when are we getting on to new markets ?
Activity: 498
Macosx Wallet now available. Please check first page of this Thread or on www.coinonatx.com
Activity: 90
Could it be possible that we receive and update from twitter or here ? When is coin getting listed on new markets ? And why does CXT still exist ? It should be wiped down immediately.
Purifying The Blockchain
Mention Not Visale. Wink.And yeah bitekoin please stop saying same thing again and again.Everything is going good guys with the coin.Dies isra whatever people are buying it in huge chunks because it has potential.thanks
Activity: 283
Merit: 116
Large amounts are moving, something is brewing.
Activity: 112
Dev please contact cmc i have filled form stating problem.It doesnot show there any profit or loss.CoinonatX doesnot appear there in gainers losers tab

Thank you Sunny, dev is working on it.

- suuport team
Bitekoin its your FAULT why didnot ypu swap them?You were being over clever that dev may pump cxt after swap thats is reason you lost.Dont blame dev he is good dev and we praise him for his hard work.

No pump no funny stuff. Just facts. Answer me shill, why haven't they responded to my pms and contact form from website till today? Then why just sunny their flowerboy singing praises all throughout this thread?
I just wanted my due coins from my investment, but I got a 60% less coin dumped for a new one that I cant get. That's a hoax, plain and simple.
Purifying The Blockchain
Dev please contact cmc i have filled form stating problem.It doesnot show there any profit or loss.CoinonatX doesnot appear there in gainers losers tab
Purifying The Blockchain
Bitekoin its your FAULT why didnot ypu swap them?You were being over clever that dev may pump cxt after swap thats is reason you lost.Dont blame dev he is good dev and we praise him for his hard work.
I think the swap was mostly a hoax. See posts of people scammed, including myself. I'm left with coins that have lost 60% value now. Beware.
Purifying The Blockchain
And please try to list on yobit its .1 btc to list there.We will have good growth there.
Pages:
Jump to: