Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) - page 8. (Read 36925 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Dev coinonatX is not appearing in coinmarketcap trending coins in gainers and losers.It went up 48% still does not appear there.Request them so people can see that.Thanks
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
LOST 5000 XCT

I sent 5000 XCXT to CcKKYws6f6t3ca7Gi9aRj9E7go8YaASzFN for MN.
I didnt see any incoming transaction. So I restarted the qt sogtware.
The qt software not connecting the network now. And I dont see my wallet address and my MN. It says 10 days behind.
Please help me to save my 5000 XCXT.

I have my masternodeprivkey and i sent private message to you on slack (visale_support_team)

Please allow some time to the wallet so that it can sync first. The issue will be solved once the wallet syncs.

- support team

Nothing received so far. How could I get my 5000 XCXT ?
I sent the masterprivatekey also. please check your pm.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
I warned you more than a month ago of this deceit

DEV when the new currency is released  XXCXT
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
New CXT pool, http://SteamOctanepool.com
Use you wallet address as your username

Sample Config

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3533 -u [Your Wallet Address] -p c=XCXT

Bounty/Donate address CbedySo7hVJBTtRDDGmUMpXhSToGEAHd1f

Hi Everyone just letting you know the issue with pool is resolved.  You can all reconnect if you like.

Thank You

4h ago   131.19084723   ...

TXID not shown. And I didnt received the payment so far.
No new block for two hours. I had to stop the miner on your pool. 4.4 GHs.

Come to us, we will be glad to see you. The pool operates stably and makes payments

http://profit-pool.org

Wink
Activity: 392
I received from the site such an instruction on the exchange of CXT on XCXT:
======================
If your CXT is stored in Cryptopia just transfer the amount to username coinonat for faster confirmation. If you are not using cryptopia Please send the amount of CXT you want to swap to :

CH***************************************

and then reply with you transaction ID. After we confirm the payment we will send you the wallet to download. After downloading the CoinonatX wallet,you will need to reply back with your CoinonatX (XCXT ) wallet address,then we will send you the amount of XCXT you swapped for.

This is 100% XCXT, it remaining for you to get 40% CXT which is 4000 CXT, in all you get 10001 XCXT and 4000 CXT.
=====================

Made a trial exchange, received their XCXT

Has deduced from other stock exchanges on Cryptopia very long time there is a translation of 200 confirmations, more than 2 days!

16/08 A few days ago sent an internal transfer to Cryptopia according to the instructions of the CXT user coinonat:
14372179   CXT    16/08/2017 8:01:00 PM
Coins today received
Activity: 868
This coin caught my attention mainly because of MasterNode functionality however I would like to understand if one can still buy the old CXT coin and swap it with XCXT? Secondly, what happens if the public IP for a Master node is not static ip? How can a person with Dynamic public IP address configure masternode? Do we use DUC to make this happen or something else.

One last question, the 75% APR, will it be constant year after year or will it reduce each year depending on the POS block? If it won't change, how are we prepared to handle the inflation?

Thanks and have a nice day.
eur
Activity: 102
Market cap at 190k I've completely lost faith on this project  Undecided... no signs from the dev, no improvements, no new markets no nothing...

Coin poured into the bottom, if there is no new exchange, this trend will continue ((((
Activity: 90
Market cap at 190k I've completely lost faith on this project  Undecided... no signs from the dev, no improvements, no new markets no nothing...
The 7 days swap period is over guys
The coins would be returned to you if you were late.

- support team
Purifying The Blockchain
Dev any updates on upcoming exchanges?Masternoders are demanding exchanges.

Sample Config

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3533 -u [Your Wallet Address] -p c=XCXT

Hi Everyone just letting you know the issue with pool is resolved.  You can all reconnect if you like.

Thank You

4h ago   131.19084723   ...

TXID not shown. And I didnt received the payment so far.
No new block for two hours. I had to stop the miner on your pool. 4.4 GHs.
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
Welcome to

http://profit-pool.org

Happy Mining
FEE 0%
Activity: 392
Swapping has closed.

Not really
I sent two days ago, an internal transfer to Cryptopia, CXT and has not received anything yet
Purifying The Blockchain
We need a good exchange there are stacks of xcxt on cryptopia.Man try to make one coin better we cant go along caryying both coins on shoulders.And for now we need more exchanges
Purifying The Blockchain
Hi dev.Any news for upcoming exchanges?What about binance?
Activity: 84
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

Sample Config

Thank You
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
Swapping has closed.

aha, really..  Angry
this is not even a scam, just a bunch of amateurs
LOST 5000 XCT

I sent 5000 XCXT to CcKKYws6f6t3ca7Gi9aRj9E7go8YaASzFN for MN.
I didnt see any incoming transaction. So I restarted the qt sogtware.
The qt software not connecting the network now. And I dont see my wallet address and my MN. It says 10 days behind.
Please help me to save my 5000 XCXT.

I have my masternodeprivkey and i sent private message to you on slack (visale_support_team)

Please allow some time to the wallet so that it can sync first. The issue will be solved once the wallet syncs.

- support team

The wallet sync is ok but still no 5000 XCXT.
I cannot see the wallet address and the masternode.
is it possible to send the coins to a different wallet ?
Activity: 498
Swapping has closed.
Activity: 498
I want to ask the following question: I have swapped 50k cxt for xcxt and have 100k more cxt. What is your opinion about cxt project in comparison with xcxt. Do you think I should swap xcxt also or hope for better time for cxt? Is cxt project going on?

You swap 50k CXT, you get back 50k XCXT instantly and 25k CXT after 3 months in all.
Pages:
Jump to: