Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) - page 26. (Read 36931 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 100
So dev is tellin people "Buy CXT we will have masternodes".
Now it tells them "No masternodes on CXT".
Then says give me all CXT that costs something ill give you XCXT that cost nothing" and by the way "YOU HAVE 1 WEEK OR ELSE"! Huh

I follow the price of CXT because i have some and if people buy it to exchange for masternode coin the price have to go up, but thats not happening because someone is dumping the price everytime it jumps a little.

That is so wrong on so many levels.  Undecided
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
This is not ok. I don't have much money but I bought 2000 cxt because I belived in this coin and I thought that one day this coin will be great, but now all people swap original coin to xcxt only for masternodes and I don't have this posibility because I don't have 5500 cxt. Why would people buy cxt in future if it will no longer be integrated with masternodes? It is logical that they will buy xcxt. I think the original coin will be dead in the future.
Activity: 5
Swap done and CXTX received thank you   Smiley

Date: 8/7/2017 01:31
To: CQUFB4wXd1XSxfDRv3T9QZvqPxVyPwrFv9
Debit: -5010.00 XCXT
Transaction fee: -0.000035 XCXT
Net amount: -5010.000035 XCXT
Transaction ID: 34ba8a90bdcfc65c980284f7ebdd269e3d4565d86f2200e56aa8ebf6c27fe5f7-000
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
I would trust an exchange a lot more than I trust you. What I am having a hard time understanding really is why you do everything so horribly? One hand you can make things the way you are making them now and scam people of 1-2 btc in total max. On the other hand you could have done everything properly and made a lot more by working on the new coin long term. You are either extremely shortsighted or scammers or both actually.
Activity: 392
so the original coinonat CXT it will no longer integrate with masternodes?
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
The way you are doing the swapping is totally nontransparent and requires a large amount of trust for you that most people probably don't have.

What is your motivation to rush things and shit on both coins instead of working with Cryptopia for example to do proper swapping?

It looks like you are putting a lot of effort in this but doing it completely wrong.

I f you don't trust the dev team to swap who else? Many people are already swapping and setting up masternodes.
Activity: 34
Minimum swapping will increase from 5500 CXT  up to 10000 or CXT depending on how fast you acted for the swapping request.

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Could you please be more specific?
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
The way you are doing the swapping is totally nontransparent and requires a large amount of trust for you that most people probably don't have.

What is your motivation to rush things and shit on both coins instead of working with Cryptopia for example to do proper swapping?

It looks like you are putting a lot of effort in this but doing it completely wrong.
Minimum swapping will increase from 5500 CXT  up to 10000 or more CXT depending on how fast you acted for the swapping request.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Better choice would be to implement pos into CXT then to create a new coin for pos/masternodes only. Good luck!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Only swaped? These two coins are the same boss?
Activity: 10
where is wallet download link ?
I don't understand.. so the original coinonat it will no longer integrate with masternodes?
Hello Devs,
I recieved the email with the swapping adress CXT for XCXT.
I'm a noob on this matter so on cryptopia do i use withdraw or transfer to get my Cxt coins to you?

Please any question regarding this through the message you have sent not through forum here.
Activity: 2
Hello Devs,
I recieved the email with the swapping adress CXT for XCXT.
I'm a noob on this matter so on cryptopia do i use withdraw or transfer to get my Cxt coins to you?
Activity: 1022
Where is the pool?
unlock your wallet and then start your masternode

How to do it exactly?

Please check step 7 in the masternode set up instruction on the first page of this thread. It is the part that we have missed out in the masternode set up instruction but we have corrected it now.

Thank you

How to do it exactly?
settings, unlock wallet

I sealed the wallet, unlocked it, but the error continues to appear, everything has been done according to instructions, why it is so problematic to create a node in that wallet .... omg Shocked. May need to send xcxt to the generated side address?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 9

How to do it exactly?
settings, unlock wallet
Activity: 282
Why did you relaunch this scam coin again anyway? I don't really get it. If you want to scam people at least find some original idea. This coin has no purpose and no future. Beware guys! You have been warned.

Hello, can you explain why its a scam? I dont agree or disagree with you. I just want to know why do you think like that.
Pages:
Jump to: