Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD - page 39. (Read 63684 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Don't want to offense but the site looks very crap.. with pixelised background photo etc .? is it the one ??

http://coinonatx.com/
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
YEEEEAAA took me only a mere half hour to send coins to another address to make another Master Node due to the wallet lack of response, Pretty fed up over this coin and CXT not even got my refund. This coin has been a nightmare losing me 10BTC and now XCXT wallet is the worst to use. The Dev never updated the wallet over the issues neither refunded CXT when a month ago was soon. Not even heard any info/updates from the Dev on here or Twitter.
Can anyone reassure me there is a future for this coins and why?
Activity: 219
Merit: 30
Or this buggy win wallet should run 24/7 if I want to get MN rewards?
Configuration of the windows wallet is a little bit annoying due to the hangs but once configured the masternode is working stable.

I activated MN at ubuntu & getting:

CActiveMasternode::EnableHotColdMasterNode() - Enabled! You may shut down the cold daemon.

suppose I can turn off windows gui wallet?

And one thing I am getting at ubuntu and windows debug logs these?
socket recv error 104

what kind of error is it, I thinking this cause the hang..
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
Or this buggy win wallet should run 24/7 if I want to get MN rewards?
Configuration of the windows wallet is a little bit annoying due to the hangs but once configured the masternode is working stable.
why windows wallet not responding and freezing time by time? Any fix for this?

And please upgrade your webpage, looks not pro

The wallet writes log data on hard disk and it hangs the wallet for a second. We are working on this issue. The wallet supports multiple masternodes and so this could not be avoided while programming the wallet.

It is responding fairly if you use a good CPU and ram to go with.

-support team

Meanwhile before this bug will be fixed can I turn off windows wallet there masternode started remotely at ubuntu 14.04? Or this buggy win wallet should run 24/7 if I want to get MN rewards?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

The wallet writes log data on hard disk and it hangs the wallet for a second. We are working on this issue. The wallet supports multiple masternodes and so this could not be avoided while programming the wallet.

It is responding fairly if you use a good CPU and ram to go with.

-support team

Activity: 316
CoinonatX $XCXT are now live on http://mnrank.com/
Hello,
My masternode more than 48h without rewards. Whats happen? Masternodes count not increases so much.

Me too, without rewards more than 48h and when get one is only 0.2 xcxt
Is masternodes rewards depends on transactions quantities and amount? May be activity is too low?

You can restart wallet, then restart MN by clicking on Start all, in the masternode >> my masternode section

-support team

I already did it, but without results. Wallet and MN restarted successfully, but no rewards.

Now you should wait 24 hours for rewards

-support team
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
The price has fallen sharply, with what it is connected?
Incoming hardfork btc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
The price has fallen sharply, with what it is connected?
Activity: 107
Is there any forecast for CoinonatX xcxt to enter Bittrex?
Bittrex hardly adds any coins, and if so they have strict rules which XCXT wouldn't fulfill.

thank you!
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
CMC Community
Bittrex hardly adds any coins, and if so they have strict rules which XCXT wouldn't fulfill.
Activity: 630
Hello,
My masternode more than 48h without rewards. Whats happen? Masternodes count not increases so much.

Is masternodes rewards depends on transactions quantities and amount? May be activity is too low?

You can restart wallet, then restart MN by clicking on Start all, in the masternode >> my masternode section

-support team

I already did it, but without results. Wallet and MN restarted successfully, but no rewards.
Activity: 107
Hello,

-support team
error during compile:

"bj/darksend.d -o obj/darksend.o darksend.cpp
darksend.cpp: In member function 'bool CDarkSendPool::IsCollateralValid(const CTransaction&)':
darksend.cpp:978:29: error: cannot convert 'bool' to 'bool*' in initialization
     bool* pfMissingInputs = false;
                             ^~~~~
makefile.unix:217: recipe for target 'obj/darksend.o' failed"

You need to re compile it, or you can download the ready wallet from the ready downloads on first page of this website.

-support team
Hello,

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello,

Hello,
Pages:
Jump to: