Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD - page 40. (Read 63684 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
It's true that wallet is slow, but it's a good thing that you can run multiple masternodes on one wallet, and its very cheap! Smiley if dev make a bit more "cool" website, and faster wallet, coin could have nice potencial Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
error during compile:

"bj/darksend.d -o obj/darksend.o darksend.cpp
darksend.cpp: In member function 'bool CDarkSendPool::IsCollateralValid(const CTransaction&)':
darksend.cpp:978:29: error: cannot convert 'bool' to 'bool*' in initialization
     bool* pfMissingInputs = false;
                             ^~~~~
makefile.unix:217: recipe for target 'obj/darksend.o' failed"
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
The current version of wallet-qt windows is overusing the cpu causing pc locking  Cry. When will you get a new version of wallet-qt?
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Activity: 112
Only 5000 to enter masternode?

Yes that is right, you need only 5000 coins. You can setup multiple masternodes in single wallet.

-support team

I already sold my masternode at 1k not thinking in jumping back even at this prices. Definitely not having an explorer is wrong, every coin should have one, then where is the transparency?

We are having explorer. You can check the first page

-support team
Activity: 76
Only 5000 to enter masternode?
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I already sold my masternode at 1k not thinking in jumping back even at this prices. Definitely not having an explorer is wrong, every coin should have one, then where is the transparency?
Activity: 3
Why no top 100?!?! Can you please add one to your block explorer? This would eliminate a lot of uncertainty around your coin.

Sorry Top 100 got left out during the programming unfortunately.

-support team

This is a red flag - since programmers are the ones holding the initial coin amount. The default explorer template already includes it, so it must have been intentionally left out... I'm already out but seems like his PoS coin is headed to single satoshi levels and will run its course once the devs dump.
anyone has a  masternode setup tutorial ?

Masternode setup tutorial with screenshots is available on first page. Here is direct link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21481670

-support team
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
anyone has a  masternode setup tutorial ?
Activity: 76
Long term hold. If you create the roadmap for 2018, I believe it will boost instantly.
Why no top 100?!?! Can you please add one to your block explorer? This would eliminate a lot of uncertainty around your coin.

Sorry Top 100 got left out during the programming unfortunately.

-support team
Activity: 3
I am the Kung Fury...
Confirm that gui wallet is really slow and CPU consuming! Try to fix as soon as possible to make the product more reliable....Setting up MN anyway...

What's wrong with my amount calculating? (see pcs)

The wallet shows wrong amount due to a bug. You can restart wallet to see correct amount.

-support team
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
No update from devs to fix the blockexplorer - http://193.70.109.114:5003/ ?
My wallet is staking remotely on a windows server /qt wallet and I can't monitor it
Activity: 50
MN noob info...

I can setup the wallet on my home pc and making pointing it to the IP of VPS...I don't need to install the wallet on the vps...correct?

You should setup the wallet on VPS to make it work.

-support team
I am the Kung Fury...
MN noob info...

I can setup the wallet on my home pc and making pointing it to the IP of VPS...I don't need to install the wallet on the vps...correct?
Pages:
Jump to: